If Obama could run for a third term, would he win?

His approval rating is near 50% near the end of his second term. He's cleaned up a lot of GOP mess. I think he would win.

Rderp.. he hasn't done shit but give us $10,000,000,000,000 new debt and record unemployment and now a nuclear Iran.
Not so damn fast.

He gave us Obamacare
He gave us racial strife
He gave two cops a free beer
He gave Michael Brown a proper funeral
He gave an inexperienced woman a high level job
He gave g5000 cover for his conservative.....oh wait
He gave rderp a boner
He gave us Obamacare.
He got rid of DOMA.
He got rid of DADT.
He got rid of OBL.
And he makes RWr heads explode on a daily basis.
:clap:

His approval rating is near 50% near the end of his second term. He's cleaned up a lot of GOP mess. I think he would win.

Rderp.. he hasn't done shit but give us $10,000,000,000,000 new debt and record unemployment and now a nuclear Iran.
Not so damn fast.

He gave us Obamacare
He gave us racial strife
He gave rderp a boner

Don't be silly. Right wingers aghast at a black president stirred up the racial strife.

Not so damn fast.

He gave us Obamacare
He gave us racial strife
He gave rderp a boner

Don't be silly. Right wingers aghast at a black president stirred up the racial strife.
It isn't all racism...but there is an undeniable component.

Obama asked African leaders to respect presidential term limits it's not likely he would come back and try for a third term under those circumstances.
It would be a violation of the US Constitution and as such would constitute 'high crimes and misdemeanors' - both impeach-able and convict-able... ain't gonna happen.
You mean people don't have wishing power? Damn, all this time I was certain I'd win the Lotto. Now I know it's all been a big, evil, stinking lie. :(

He very well could but that is more a reflection on the horribleness of the GOP and their inability to lead than himself.
Clearly the GOP has a lot of ability to "lead". They lead their base into bankruptcy and low paying jobs with no benefits and the GOP fights desperately for their masters. Good job.

I'll choose "No" for my answer. I don't think his heart would be in it and believe his priorities would be towards his family and building quite a nest egg through books and appearances.

Forum List

Back