If Obama didn't rescue Americans dying inBenghazi,how can we trust to rescue Syrians?

Deputy Chief of Mission in Libya Gregory Hicks was on ABC's This Week this morning...

He said there was NO mention of a Youtube video or protests to or from Washington.

That the Youtube video was a "non-event" in Libya.

He also stated that he believes that at least two of the Americans could have been saved if the State Department and Administration in Washington had chosen to act.

Watch the video here...Gregory Hicks: Hearing of Death of Christopher Stevens ?Saddest Moment? in My Career - ABC News

It's a roughly 10 minute interview.

There most assuredly was. It was the one in which he said, 'the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of islam.'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo]Obama: 'The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam' - YouTube[/ame]

Liz Trotta gave a compelling commentary this morning on the same argument...can't find the video anywhere yet.

Found it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pMmqXwIWK0]Obama To Address Nation On Syria 9-10-2013 & Was AWAL On Benghazi 9-11-2012 - Liz Trotta Commentary - YouTube[/ame]

Obama ordered that the Defense Department respond to the attack with "all available DOD assets" and try to protect U.S. personnel, Panetta said.

Doesn't fit the narrative but that's what the President did when told of the attack on the consulate.

obama only intends to rescue terrorists.

Like Bin Laden. Oh wait, it was Republicans who let Bin Laden go.

No matter how many times right wingers try to paint Obama as something he isn't, it was Republican George Bush who let Bin Laden go. It was Republicans who stopped looking for him and it was this Democratic President that took him out. Even though it was in Pakistan where Republicans said we shouldn't go. If it were up to Republicans, Bin Laden would sill be living in that villa.

I must have missed it if Bush let bin Laden go. I do know that he was offered up to Clinton and he turned him down. Besides, that thrill up your leg every time you say Obama clouds what little good sense you once had.

Forum List

Back