If Obama grants millions amnesty with the swipe of his pen what will the recourse be?

Those of us who speak Spanish are fine with it.

I would like Congress get off its collective butt and pass a comprehensive reform border and immigration and business package

The GOP agrees.

They simply want to first plug the hole in the boat before they put the boat back in the water.

The fact remains as wise as that may be, the far right if they get such a bill will prevent any other legislation that they promised.

An all or nothing bill is the only way. If not, the Dems win hands down in the long run.

I would like Congress get off its collective butt and pass a comprehensive reform border and immigration and business package

The GOP agrees.

They simply want to first plug the hole in the boat before they put the boat back in the water.

The fact remains as wise as that may be, the far right if they get such a bill will prevent any other legislation that they promised.

An all or nothing bill is the only way. If not, the Dems win hands down in the long run.

As the primaries show, the far right is losing steam.

Lets do this right.

Fixing a hole in a boat while the boat is in the water is twice as difficult and likely to fail.

Both legally & the future impact of more illegals. I'm confident that upon that action our border will be flooded like never before but what will the legal recourse in Washington be?

Did you see the voter turn out in the Michigan primaries last night? Pathetic. So don't worry until they start showing up to not only vote every two years but also show up to primaries so the right guy gets elected.

The American people get what they deserve. A fat, ignorant, racist, greedy, selfish, arrogant citizens of course will have similar types representing them in Congress. Garbage in garbage out. Where do these politicians come from? They come from American Christian Churches, homes & schools and WE are brainwashed with a corporate media.

Last edited:
I think Obama could stop Nibiru with his pen.

But, since all these gangster Honduran toddlers are launching a global Ebola pandemic next week, and-BENGHAZI!-the federal debt is $17 trillion dollars, and-BENGHAZI!-Vladimir Putin is way more butch then our President, and USDA meat inspectors are packing six billion rounds-BENGHAZI!-of ammo, and ObamaCare is insuring black people in record numbers, and the-BENGHAZI!-47 percent are all secret Muslims, maybe we should just let Nibiru crash into the Earth and be done with it.

The GOP agrees.

I don't buy that for a second. The last think the far right wants is any immigration reform. It wants to continue the chanting of deport them all and let them come in the legal way.

What, specifically would you do with the 11-20 million who are currently in this country illegally? Why not seal the border first, so we can get a handle on the actual numbers?

I know many of them.

The only thing that separates me and them from being American is I can get a US passport and they cant.

Sure, they broke the law. TO COME HERE. Its a compliment.

Heck....I drive 80 in a 65.

Fix the border THEN make them legal.

No, what separates you and me from them is that we are legal citizens who were either born here or LEGALLY immigrated here. We should not ignore our laws for anyone, no matter how much empathy we may have for them.

If we ignore some laws, why not ignore all of them? Continue driving 80 in a 65 and eventually you will get a ticket and pay a fine.

The GOP agrees.

I don't buy that for a second. The last think the far right wants is any immigration reform. It wants to continue the chanting of deport them all and let them come in the legal way.

And the far left wants abortion to be legal up to the point of crowning.

Who the fuck cares what the far wings want. Thats why they are called the FAR wings.

Im a conservative. I am all for granting them legal status.....AFTER we find a way to secure the border and make HUMANE immigration reforms so people don't feel the NEED to trek hundreds of miles across desert so they can hide in Texas alleys for weeks.

What, specifically would you do with the 11-20 million who are currently in this country illegally? Why not seal the border first, so we can get a handle on the actual numbers?

I know many of them.

The only thing that separates me and them from being American is I can get a US passport and they cant.

No, what separates you and me from them is that we are legal citizens who were either born here or LEGALLY immigrated here. We should not ignore our laws for anyone, no matter how much empathy we may have for them.

If we ignore some laws, why not ignore all of them? Continue driving 80 in a 65 and eventually you will get a ticket and pay a fine.

I get it.

But I also get the other side. How do I know them? When I need help with heavy work such as building a deck, or putting in windows...I go to home depot and there they are....ready to work.

Yep. They work with me, for me, mow my lawn, reslate my roof......eat lunch with me.....heck, drink with me...

They are there for us.....UNTIL WE DONT NEED THEM ANYMORE?

Sorry Bro.......I get it from the other point of view.

Fix the border. Reform immigration...

And thank these people for being there for us despite us making them break our laws to help us.

The boat analogies are cute. You're just leaving out one small detail. You can plug the hole but the boat will sink under the weight anyway.

The GOP agrees.

Who the fuck cares what the far wings want. Thats why they are called the FAR wings.

Im a conservative. I am all for granting them legal status.....AFTER we find a way to secure the border and make HUMANE immigration reforms so people don't feel the NEED to trek hundreds of miles across desert so they can hide in Texas alleys for weeks.

Nice of you to stay on immigration. Digress much? LOL

It's been proven over and over that so long as illegal aliens think they can better their lives by coming here and getting jobs, they'll get here.

If you want to "plug the hole" do IT.

I know many of them.

If you have a really bad law, then the problem is the law, not the lawbreakers.

Reagan convinced America to fix the tax code and lower tax rates by excusing the tax cheats as behaving rationally in response to bad tax law. He was right.

Instead of being a dick and going after the "tax cheats", Reagan went after the bad laws.

Our immigration law is also seriously hosed. It needs to be fixed. So I suggest writing to the GOP House and telling them to get their thumbs out of their asses and get to work.

Stop pinning this mess on people who have been reacting rationally to a bad law.

Of course, if your media masters have succeeded in brainwashing you into believing immigrants only come here for the government handouts, then you will never get it.

I know many of them.

I get it.

But I also get the other side. How do I know them? When I need help with heavy work such as building a deck, or putting in windows...I go to home depot and there they are....ready to work.

Yep. They work with me, for me, mow my lawn, reslate my roof......eat lunch with me.....heck, drink with me...

And thank these people for being there for us despite us making them break our laws to help us.

The AMERICANS that call me for work would probably like to meet you in that alley in Texas.

YOU are the biggest part of the problem. Need a new roof? Hire a fucking American, jackass

Nice of you to stay on immigration. Digress much? LOL

It's been proven over and over that so long as illegal aliens think they can better their lives by coming here and getting jobs, they'll get here.

If you want to "plug the hole" do IT.

Do you not read my posts?

It seems you don't.

Jarhead hires his help from the home depot parking lot because he's a cheap ass. And you wonder why wages in the construction industry are depressed. You make me sick

I get it.

The AMERICANS that call me for work would probably like to meet you in that alley in Texas.

YOU are the biggest part of the problem. Need a new roof? Hire a fucking American, jackass

I found when I hire an American to do it by calling an American roofer, he charges me $6,000 to do a job that costs $1500 in materials and he has 5 Mexicans doing it at 12 an hour.....or about $500 labor for the job....so a 300% markup for him to simply go to home depot and hire 5 guys.

So I buy the materials and hire 4 of the same Mexicans and pay them $15 an hour and I am on the roof with them.

Now, I don't know where you live....but here in NY?

You can not find a contractor who is reasonable price wise that does not use the Mexicans you find at Home Depot.

So who is the biggest problem?

The American business owners that hire Mexicans for cash and pay them crap and charge the customers top dollar.

Jarhead hires his help from the home depot parking lot because he's a cheap ass. And you wonder why wages in the construction industry are depressed. You make me sick

Nope.

I hire them at the home depot because her eon Long Island, you cant find a contractor that does not hire the same exact people.

It is not being a cheap ass as you say. I pay them more than the contractor does.

If Obama grants swipes of his pen to millions of courses what will the recourse be?

If Oblama swipes grants of millions what will the recourse be?

If Obamalama illegally swiped pens what will the recourse be?

ummmmmm, good question.

:lol:

I get it.

I found when I hire an American to do it by calling an American roofer, he charges me $6,000 to do a job that costs $1500 in materials and he has 5 Mexicans doing it at 12 an hour.....or about $500 labor for the job....so a 300% markup for him to simply go to home depot and hire 5 guys.

So I buy the materials and hire 4 of the same Mexicans and pay them $15 an hour and I am on the roof with them.

Now, I don't know where you live....but here in NY?

You can not find a contractor who is reasonable price wise that does not use the Mexicans you find at Home Depot.

So who is the biggest problem?

The American business owners that hire Mexicans for cash and pay them crap and charge the customers top dollar.

You are the problem.

And 15 dollars an hour is not a reasonable wage for roofing. Running a business is not as cut and dry as you seem to think it is. The overhead and MASSIVE insurance requirements are a big part of any bid. I doubt you've even tried to find a company that hires American help. It's not hard, all you have to do is ask. Course that would blow your opportunity to save cash.

You and others like you are infact the core of the problem. The cancer

I've lost every ounce of respect I had for you as a poster.

Forum List

Back