If Obama is so good why are his poll numbers so bad???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
41% approve 50% disapprove.
Gallup tracks daily the percentage of Americans who approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president. Daily results are based on telephone interviews with approximately 1,500 national adults; Margin of error is ±3 percentage points.

Compared to when he started Jan 2009 - 66% approval 16% disapproval.
Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Why would more people disapprove a President that
1)wants higher gas prices... and he's getting them!
2)wants skyrocketing utility prices... getting that!
3)beloved by the Muslim world... hmmmm
4)has more people on food stamps... isn't that a good thing?
5)Moving more people off health insurance and charging higher premiums in the process... that's good isn't it??
6)Disapproving more oil leases on Federal lands then any President... now that's good for global warming right?
7)Tells Brazil we'll be their best oil customer... right that should be any President's priority making USA more oil dependent!

I am a democrat and now we see that blacks are no better at being president than whites.

The issue should have NEVER been a color question but competency!
4% of the Blacks DIDN"T vote for Obama because they knew like the rest of us it wasn't the color of the skin but the gross inexperience and as we learned unbelievable incompetence in hiring people that thought like he did!
Obama told us he wanted higher gas prices! And he hired an Energy Secretary Chu who also wanted higher gas prices!

So it has NEVER been from my perspective as an individual that has had blacks marry into our family of race by simple competency!
There are many successful blacks I would campaign for hell I campaigned for Herman Cain!
Ben Carson fantastic! Both successful executives who have held lives in their hands... can Obama say that???
Now his the Commander-in-Chief and where was he after 5 PM 9/11/12???

Forum List

Back