If Obama is the greatest president

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Then why isn't Hillary running on his record and tells us she would run as Obama's third term. Bush did it after Reagan, and won.

If Obama is the greatest president

laughing-gif4.gif

Doesn't seem like Hillary has moved very far from Obama's policies

So she will continue Obama's policies? The ones that brought the worst economic recovery in post war history with high levels of debt and government dependence?
Run on it! Please!

So she will continue Obama's policies? The ones that brought the worst economic recovery in post war history with high levels of debt and government dependence?
Run on it! Please!

I'm sure she plans to

Why would she run on a slash taxes on the rich platform?

Then why isn't Hillary running on his record and tells us she would run as Obama's third term. Bush did it after Reagan, and won.

She's already claiming that she will fix the economy.. wait, WTF? What has Obama been doing for the last seven years and $10,000,000,000,000?

Sound like an admission of failure.

Obama's the greatest President?

I don't think Hillary has to be picky about what she runs on. As long as they keep putting microphones in front of the GOP candidates she'll be fine.
As long as there are 50 million leftist "bots" like you out there she will be fine, too.

Run on it! Please!

I'm sure she plans to

The loopy kunt will just continue running on - tax, spend and print... typical banana republic shit.

Run on it! Please!

I'm sure she plans to

Good. Anyone who thinks doubling the national debt while lowering household incomes represents success probably shouldn't be voting.

Obama's the greatest President?

I don't think Hillary has to be picky about what she runs on. As long as they keep putting microphones in front of the GOP candidates she'll be fine.
As long as there are 50 million leftist "bots" like you out there she will be fine, too.
If you go with one of your current frontrunners there'll be a lot more than that.

Forum List

Back