If Obama Ordered A General Confiscation of Firearms, Would You Comply?

If Obama Ordered General Confiscation of Firearms, Would You Comply?

• Total voters
And apparently they passed down the asshole gene too.

Yep. Assholes founded this nation and made it great. Losing that mentality is part of ehat has hurt this country over the last 60 years.

You're telling me the only thing that keeps you from going on a shooting spree is your ability to own a gun?

Nope. Not at all. There are planty of other issues in this nstion which I could go to War over.
Like i said before, that's one ridiculous asshole. Are there more?

Millions that would go on a shooting spree if a law they didnt agree with was passed?

Millions who would resist. LEOs and Military personnel who would refuse to enforce such a law. Millions who will resist any form of confiscation. Millions of firearms that will "disappear"; many with their owners.

Gun ownership is a generational tradition in this country. For millions it's a way of life. We will not go quietly into the long, dark night of history.

what another white christian party crapping in the pants thread about people taking your man extensions away?

paranoid-gun-nuts-gun-nuts-politics-1359580081.jpg
Gee look another ignorant progressive. The nra was created to teach black people to handle a gun so they could defend themselves from people like you who wish to enslave them again

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Millions that would go on a shooting spree if a law they didnt agree with was passed?

Millions who would resist. LEOs and Military personnel who would refuse to enforce such a law. Millions who will resist any form of confiscation. Millions of firearms that will "disappear"; many with their owners.

Gun ownership is a generational tradition in this country. For millions it's a way of life. We will not go quietly into the long, dark night of history.
See, this is what makes me doubt your connection with reality. This is a hypothetical, but you respond as if it has happened or will imminently happen.

Hundreds of Thousands and Millions of us, all across the country. Many in the Law Enforcement and Military communities.
Proof you progressives miss the entire point of the second amendment

Hundreds of Thousands and Millions of us, all across the country. Many in the Law Enforcement and Military communities.

If it's proof of anythung it's that anathema is dangerously close to making headlines

See, this is what makes me doubt your connection with reality. This is a hypothetical, but you respond as if it has happened or will imminently happen.

American gun owners have been preparing for this potential circumstance for decades; and I'm not just ralking about the "Preppers"

American gun owners have been preparing for this potential circumstance for decades; and I'm not just ralking about the "Preppers"
Lol. As a gun owner i have never once "prepared" for a lawful confiscation

If it's proof of anythung it's that anathema is dangerously close to making headlines
Funny he doesn't sound like a liberal to me.

Then, in my estimation, you are a fool. I'm not sure where you live, but as a New Englander, it's had to be a consideration since I was a child and my father had firearms.

Then, in my estimation, you are a fool. I'm not sure where you live, but as a New Englander, it's had to be a consideration since I was a child and my father had firearms.
It's never had to be a consideration. I dont know how else to tell you so i just will say it - you're a crazy asshole, likely from a long line of crazy assholes who have passed down crazy asshole values. You do not need to fear gun confiscation. If it ever happens the time to have fought that battle will have already passed and you will be nothing but an attempted murderer. Well, that and a crazy asshole.

Millions who would love the opportunity to cull this country of the cancer destroying it.
Why do you hate America?

You have little understanding of modern military force or tactics.

So you say. What tactics have you studied? What generals? General Idiocy? Obi-Wan?

Worked DoD for 35 years

Know enough about the value of modern weapons, training, tactics and command structure

How much of that do you have?

I've studied Scipio, Julius, Rommel. Jackson, Manstein, Patton, Alexander, Cornwallace and Washington, and others.

You?

Wow...all that and you think a bunch of rednecks could defeat the Obama squad?

You don't book learn very well

You think the American people are a bunch of crackers?

Those who think the gubmint is going to come and take their guns are

So you say. What tactics have you studied? What generals? General Idiocy? Obi-Wan?

Worked DoD for 35 years

Know enough about the value of modern weapons, training, tactics and command structure

How much of that do you have?

I've studied Scipio, Julius, Rommel. Jackson, Manstein, Patton, Alexander, Cornwallace and Washington, and others.

You?

Wow...all that and you think a bunch of rednecks could defeat the Obama squad?

You don't book learn very well

You think the American people are a bunch of crackers?

Those who think the gubmint is going to come and take their guns are

Nonsense. No gun owners think the government is going to come and take their guns.

It's elements of the current government who in wishful thinking think they're going to come and take the guns.

Forum List

Back