If Obama Ordered A General Confiscation of Firearms, Would You Comply?

If Obama Ordered General Confiscation of Firearms, Would You Comply?

• Total voters
You have little understanding of modern military force or tactics.

So you say. What tactics have you studied? What generals? General Idiocy? Obi-Wan?

Worked DoD for 35 years

Know enough about the value of modern weapons, training, tactics and command structure

How much of that do you have?

I've studied Scipio, Julius, Rommel. Jackson, Manstein, Patton, Alexander, Cornwallace and Washington, and others.

You?

Wow...all that and you think a bunch of rednecks could defeat the Obama squad?

You don't book learn very well

So you say. What tactics have you studied? What generals? General Idiocy? Obi-Wan?

Worked DoD for 35 years

Know enough about the value of modern weapons, training, tactics and command structure

I've studied Scipio, Julius, Rommel. Jackson, Manstein, Patton, Alexander, Cornwallace and Washington, and others.

You?

NO need to, he will be out by 2017.

what another white christian party crapping in the pants thread about people taking your man extensions away?

paranoid-gun-nuts-gun-nuts-politics-1359580081.jpg

Last edited:

Worked DoD for 35 years

You?

You think the American people are a bunch of crackers?

Nope, if Ears wants ours he can come personalty and attempt to take them

You would cower before the Obama confiscation squads

What else could you do?

Any such "confiscation squads" would find themselves heavily outnumbered and outgunned within just a few days.

By the same massive crowd that was supposed to take over Washington?

So poodle...do you still think the guns were legal?
You ran off so fast I never got an answer...

Worked DoD for 35 years

You?

And here we have the obama squad.....
upload_2015-12-5_9-32-33.png

Worked DoD for 35 years

You?

And here we have the obama squad.....
View attachment 56287

Mental disorder...that's the only explanation

Worked DoD for 35 years

Golly, a double dipping procurement drone and he's a military expert.
You have to know the mission and tactics when you design and test military systems
Yeah right. Your design and tactics was arranging the paperweights as you were flying sorties with your desk in a back room procurement office. And got well compensated for it.

If I owned one, and uniformed officers showed up, knew I owned one and demanded it, yes. Cops aren't my enemies. But short of them standing there hands out waiting, I'd try and come up with an alternative. Claim it was stolen, file a false report n everything.

I AM a gun owner, and have great respect for LEOs. However, ANY LEO who shows up at my home with the intent of unConstitutional actions may as well be wearing the Soviet hammer and sickle on their badges and will be treated as such.

Gee, I seem to remember a bunch of rednecks from the entirety of the Eastern seaboard with no book learning defeating the best military in the world a while back.

In fact it was so embarrassing for the learned General who was forced to surrender that Gen. Cornwallis sent a subordinate to do the deed.

If I owned one, and uniformed officers showed up, knew I owned one and demanded it, yes. Cops aren't my enemies. But short of them standing there hands out waiting, I'd try and come up with an alternative. Claim it was stolen, file a false report n everything.

I AM a gun owner, and have great respect for LEOs. However, ANY LEO who shows up at my home with the intent of unConstitutional actions may as well be wearing the Soviet hammer and sickle on their badges and will be treated as such.
That's the thing... for this scenario to be remotely plausible an outright repeal or at least massive modification of the 2nd amendment would have to be passed.

So the question should be would you surrender your guns in a legal collection or would you choose to break the law?

That's the thing... for this scenario to be remotely plausible an outright repeal or at least massive modification of the 2nd amendment would have to be passed.

So the question should be would you surrender your guns in a legal collection or would you choose to break the law?

I will die on my feet, guns in hand and the floor covered in spent cartridges rather thsn live as a slave of the Government, which is what non-gun owners are.

I will die on my feet, guns in hand and the floor covered in spent cartridges rather thsn live as a slave of the Government, which is what non-gun owners are.
Okay. So that's one ridiculous asshole. Anyone else?

The family of this "ridiculous asshole" helped found this nation, and used GUNS to do so.

Firearm ownership, personal defense, and individual responsibility rather than reliance on Government are values my family has passed down for centuries.

The family of this "ridiculous asshole" helped found this nation, and used GUNS to do so.

Firearm ownership, personal defense, and individual responsibility rather than reliance on Government are values my family has passed down for centuries.
And apparently they passed down the asshole gene too.

You're telling me the only thing that keeps you from going on a shooting spree is your ability to own a gun?

And apparently they passed down the asshole gene too.

Yep. Assholes founded this nation and made it great. Losing that mentality is part of ehat has hurt this country over the last 60 years.

You're telling me the only thing that keeps you from going on a shooting spree is your ability to own a gun?

Nope. Not at all. There are planty of other issues in this nstion which I could go to War over.

Forum List

Back