If obama tried to unite the country

I read somewhere that President Obama (let's be respectful. Let's not be rude as are President Trump's critics) once said that he wanted to spend his retirement trying to help young African American men succeed in life. That is a worthy goal for those young men and -- above all -- for this tortured nation.
ok but how does that unite the country?
If you wanted to unite the country wouldn't you want to help anyone who was in need regardless of race?

Hi,
Maybe if President Obama can persuade more young gentlemen of a certain ethnicity to straighten up and fly right, that would be a plus for everyone in this nation.

Have a nice day!
You had earlier said he wanted to help blacks now you are suggesting that they are unruly.

President Obama realizes that an unusually large percentage of those young gentlemen are "unruly" (as you phrase it), so he wants them to become good citizens and a credit to themselves and their families.

Have a nice day!

Obama's silly "Hope and Change" was a disaster for this country. He is more qualified to be a shoeshine boy than he is to be a community organizer.

Specifically what did to say and do to achieve that goal?
Was it when he said they cling to their bible and guns?
Was it the part in his book from his own words "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"
Was it when he attacked cops and called them stupid?
Or maybe it was if I had a son he would be like Trayvon?
or was it when he tried to paint half of America has racist?
There is no way to know what he would do today.

What we do know is that Trump is doing nothing more than play to his White Nationalist base.

I read somewhere that President Obama (let's be respectful. Let's not be rude as are President Trump's critics) once said that he wanted to spend his retirement trying to help young African American men succeed in life. That is a worthy goal for those young men and -- above all -- for this tortured nation.
ok but how does that unite the country?
If you wanted to unite the country wouldn't you want to help anyone who was in need regardless of race?

Hi,
Maybe if President Obama can persuade more young gentlemen of a certain ethnicity to straighten up and fly right, that would be a plus for everyone in this nation.

Have a nice day!
You had earlier said he wanted to help blacks now you are suggesting that they are unruly.

President Obama realizes that an unusually large percentage of those young gentlemen are "unruly" (as you phrase it), so he wants them to become good citizens and a credit to themselves and their families.

Have a nice day!
I didn't phrases it you phrased it that way

Was it the part in his book from his own words "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"

What we do know is that Trump is doing nothing more than play to his White Nationalist base.
Dodge boy I asked if obama united the country what specifically did he say or do. Not what would he do now.

Dodge boy I asked if obama united the country what specifically did he say or do. Not what would he do now.
Obama chose to vote "present" on the race issue. Easily and by far my biggest disappointment of his presidency.

Fast forwarding to today, Trump is making things worse by pandering to his White Nationalist base.

The two things can both be correct. True story.

Obama chose to vote "present" on the race issue. Easily and by far my biggest disappointment of his presidency.

Fast forwarding to today, Trump is making things worse by pandering to his White Nationalist base.

When did a president obama vote on anything?

I don't know what you mean. I made my point, pretty clearly.

You do know that you can be Muslim and an American at the same time, right Mr. Blart
Again what did obama do and say to try to unite the country?
He said there is one America.
Yes his fictitious version of America

Does the idea of one America bother you Blart?

You didn't make a point of a president obama unifying the country FYI president's don't vote.

You do know that you can be Muslim and an American at the same time, right Mr. Blart

What did obama say and do to unify the country?

You didn't make a point of a president obama unifying the country FYI president's don't vote.
Actually, I've said that Obama's decision to vote "present" on race was by far my biggest disappointment of his administration.

You guys just don't learn: Not everyone is a hypocrite like you.

He said there is one America, blart

Actually, I've said that Obama's decision to vote "present" on race was by far my biggest disappointment of his administration.

His administration would make him president, therefore, PRESIDENTS don't have a VOTE

He said there is one America, blart
put America first triggers you snowflake

Treating the people of the country like mature adults and trying to have a serious conversation about race.

It went poorly.
It went poorly because it never happened his presentation was poorly given
obamaflipsoffGOP.jpg

Obama%2Bflips.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

His administration would make him president, therefore, PRESIDENTS don't have a VOTE
Oh, that's right, I need to keep this simple. Shit, sorry.

By saying "voting present", I was referring to what lawmakers do in votes when they don't want to take a clear position on an issue.

It was a "metaphor". You're online, so you can look that word up.

By saying "voting present", I was referring to what lawmakers do in votes when they don't want to take a clear position on an issue.

so in other words obama did nothing to unite the country

so in other words obama did nothing to unite the country
Not nearly as much as he could have.

Forum List

Back