If Obama was in charge on 9/11

What would the moonbat messiah's response be?

• Issue a harshly worded condemnation and threaten sanctions on the opium trade.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Praise the 19 hijackers for bravely protesting failed republican foreign policy.

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Call upon the UN to sing Kumbaya and demand an end to Israeli Apartied.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Demand Al-Queda lay down it's soviet arms in exchange for better NATO weapons.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban Airplanes from being flown by unlicensed pilots, and regulate the manufacture of new ones.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Send the EPA to Kabul and test water quality.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Lob some bombs into AFG arbitrarily and declare victory.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Send in a small force to to defeat the National Alliance so the Taliban might arrest OBL.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send in a small force to coordinate airstrikes to help the National Alliance unseat the Taliban.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The same thing Bush did.

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The world, just like us, will never know...

Speculation as to what his actions might have been is pointless.

That's true, but the whole point was to ridicule him, not speculate what the idiot would do.

Wait a minute, we already know what president Bush (the idiot in chief) would do..........

Can any man, or woman, who wins the Big Chair really be called an idiot? Especially when they win it twice?

None of the above. Since we don't know the contents of all but one of the PDB during the summer of 2001, we don't know what other information was ignored. Put that information into capable hands (even just the one we know about titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike Inside the US") and 9-11 may never have happened.

It's useless to speculate now however.

I quote...

May 21, 1998
In a series of nearly unanimous votes, the House said President Clinton failed to act in "the national interest" earlier this year when he
gave permission for a Chinese satellite launch to a U.S. aerospace firm with close Democratic ties, and moved to block him from approving similar exports.
Washingtonpost.com: Key Stories on Chinese Missile Allegations

the Gorelick Memo would not have been needed and "C.I.A. officials of deliberately withholding crucial documents and photographs of Qaeda operatives from the F.B.I."

Known as the Gorelick Memo...
"As Deputy Attorney General under Bill Clinton from 1994 to 1997 Jamie Gorelick wrote the memo that created the now infamous “Gorelick Wall.” A 1995 memo she wrote, stated explicitly that they would “go beyond what is legally required, [to] prevent any risk of creating an unwarranted appearance that FISA is being used to avoid procedural safeguards which would apply in a criminal investigation.”

These rules were, shortly after their creation, expanded to regulate such communications in future counter-terrorism investigations.
It set a procedure where various intelligence operations could not share information with each other.

Jamie Gorelick’s wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Zacarias Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker, already in custody on an immigration violation shortly before 9/11.
At the time, an enraged FBI investigator wrote a prophetic memo to headquarters about the wall
‘Whatever has happened to this — someday someone will die — and wall or not — the public will not understand why we were not more effective in throwing every resource we had at certain problems…..especially since the biggest threat to us UBL [Usama bin Laden], is getting the most protection.
http://biggovernment.com/jdunetz/20...ousing-collapse-is-on-short-list-to-lead-fbi/

Here is what Richard A. Clark, former counter-terrorism advisor for both the Clinton and Bush Administrations, testified to in prepared remarks before the Sept. 11 Commission on March 24, 2004:
“In retrospect, we know that there was information available to some in the FBI and CIA that al Qida [sic] operatives had entered the United States.
That information was not shared with the senior FBI counter-terrorism official (Dale Watson) or with me, despite the heightened state of concern in the Counter-terrorism Security Group.”
Could 9/11 Have Been Prevented? The Gorelick Memo and What We Knew

NOW WHY did the Gorelick Memo and subsequent WALL come into being???

It should be noted that when Gorelick penned the aforementioned memo, President Clinton was extremely worried about ongoing FBI and CIA investigations into illegal Chinese contributions that had been made to his presidential campaign. Both the FBI and the CIA were churning up evidence damaging to the Democratic Party, its fundraisers, the Chinese, and ultimately the Clinton administration itself.
The Wall of Separation between Law-Enforcement and Intelligence - Discover the Networks

9/11 would not have occurred!

The world, just like us, will never know...

Speculation as to what his actions might have been is pointless.

That's true, but the whole point was to ridicule him, not speculate what the idiot would do.

Sorry, I guess I'm not in a ridicule mood...

Besides, you should be able to find enough real stuff to knock the guy...

They cant thats why they talk about important stuff like Michelle Let's Move program and POTUS vacations

What do you think the response would have been?

Blame it on a video

Some far left pukes did blame it on us from the start, saying we deserved it. Obama went on an apology tour shortly after becoming president and I think we would have seen similar behavior after 9/11. Considering how he handled the Benghazi attack, it's clear he doesn't hold American lives in high regard and is quick to defend all radical Muslims.

I think Obama would have been far more sympathetic towards al Qaeda, the way he is now. Maybe would have called it al Qaeda spring.

We would have never invaded Iraq

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics. Now let me be clear — I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaida. I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars.

Barack Obama Oct 2 2002

And removed the threat, possibly. he would not have helped the militants by invading a nation in no way involved. Nor kissed the soon to be King of the country which supplied the money, and manpower.

I believe there are few Presidents outside of George Bush who would have invaded Iraq in a 9-11 frenzy

He would have apologized and asked what we did to make them not like us. Then he would give a speech pointing out that since London and Paris were still okay, he would follow societal norms and not respond at all.

He would have armed Al Quaeda earlier than he did.

Because Obama is part of the Vietnam Syndrome generation...he would not have put boots on the ground and would have considered it "blow back" for CIA years during Soviet occupation.

He would have apologized and asked what we did to make them not like us. Then he would give a speech pointing out that since London and Paris were still okay, he would follow societal norms and not respond at all.

You mean apologize like this?
ats21476_Saudi_Bush.jpg

17 of 19 9-11 Hijackers were Saudi and Bush is fucking holding hands?

What a pussy

We would have never invaded Iraq

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics. Now let me be clear — I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaida. I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars.

Barack Obama Oct 2 2002

developed chemical and biological weapons,

wait i thought that was bullshit?....

Obama would let the family of the terrorist fly home while making sure no other plane could be in the air

ats21476_Saudi_Bush.jpg

What a pussy

Bush is sqeezing his hand really hard tho. :doubt:

ats21476_Saudi_Bush.jpg

What a pussy

Bush is sqeezing his hand really hard tho. :doubt:

Maybe you should tell these guys holding their fu...king hands???

$Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 2.16.38 PM.png

$Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 2.15.24 PM.png

$Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 2.14.42 PM.png

He wouldn't respond to it until the day after when he read about it in the news. He would then call a press conference but have one of his Czars actually hold the conference. He would blame Bush, then, a couple of days later, he would promise that everyone could keep their medical doctor and medical insurance plan. He'd finish up by sending wifey and the kids on an expensive vacation to Communist China and he would go golfing.

What do you think the response would have been?

if this president were in charge on 9/11 did it cross your mind that he wouldn't have ignored the presidential daily briefing warning him that OBL wanted to strike buildings with planes?

what I can say is he certainly wouldn't have lied us into a war of choice against people who didn't attack us.

Forum List

Back