If Obama was in charge on 9/11

What would the moonbat messiah's response be?

• Issue a harshly worded condemnation and threaten sanctions on the opium trade.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Praise the 19 hijackers for bravely protesting failed republican foreign policy.

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Call upon the UN to sing Kumbaya and demand an end to Israeli Apartied.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Demand Al-Queda lay down it's soviet arms in exchange for better NATO weapons.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban Airplanes from being flown by unlicensed pilots, and regulate the manufacture of new ones.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Send the EPA to Kabul and test water quality.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Lob some bombs into AFG arbitrarily and declare victory.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Send in a small force to to defeat the National Alliance so the Taliban might arrest OBL.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send in a small force to coordinate airstrikes to help the National Alliance unseat the Taliban.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The same thing Bush did.

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if cows had wings they could fly to the barn rather than walk ...

if Obama was on duty 13 yeas ago?

and the OP says Obama is a moonbat ?

There is no President, living dead, or future that could have bungled up the response to 9/11 than George W. Bush.

That man was a TOTAL and COMPLETE BUFFOON!!

1386039525633.jpg

1. Obama would have called for a resolution to attack Afghanistan and wipe Al Qaeda out.
2. Conservatives would have filibustered it and put the blame on the attacks on the ACLU, Abortionists and Gays.
3. Obama would have "unconstitutionally" ordered troops into the region, cleared out the terrorist camps and killed Osama Bin Laden.
4. Conservatives would have mourned the death of Osama Bin Laden, declaring him a martyr, stating that both Reagan and Poppa Bush helped his "freedom fighting" cause. Issa would start an investigation.
That sounds about right.

We would have never invaded Iraq

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics. Now let me be clear — I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaida. I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars.

Barack Obama Oct 2 2002
Exactly! :thup: :clap2:

What do you think the response would have been?

if this president were in charge on 9/11 did it cross your mind that he wouldn't have ignored the presidential daily briefing warning him that OBL wanted to strike buildings with planes?

what I can say is he certainly wouldn't have lied us into a war of choice against people who didn't attack us.

He ignored the ones about Benghazi.
Senate Intelligence Committee report on Benghazi attack - The Washington Post

(Senate report)

Obama would've awarded huge contracts to Joe Bidens "Ex" *wink* company for work in Iraq then hid the cost of the war so that the next guy would have to be the bearer of bad news.

That's true, but the whole point was to ridicule him, not speculate what the idiot would do.

Wait a minute, we already know what president Bush (the idiot in chief) would do..........

Can any man, or woman, who wins the Big Chair really be called an idiot? Especially when they win it twice?

Depends how they win it. If their handlers can manipulate the majority, plus throw in the votes of the deceased, any idiot can win. Obozo's presence proves that in my mind, because when he isn't scripted or otherwise regurgitating words someone else wrote he's a stuttering clusterfuck.

Hats off to Edge for that term.

he isn't a muslim, nutbar.

Listen and learn - then zip the lip:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

Do you believe that Barack Obama is a follower of the Muslim faith?

Yes, even though he claims to be a Christian. I believe that claim is a facade because his actions oppose the tenets of Christianity.

Our founders were Christians but designed a Constitution that gave the citizens of the USA freedom and the liberty to choose and create their own destiny. Muslims believe in forcing everyone to follow Sharia Law. Obama recently forced everyone to buy insurance from one of his puppet masters -- the greedy insurance companies. So ... his actual actions are contrary to those of America's Christian founders but mimics leaders of Muslim nations. George Washington would NEVER have forced someone to buy a commodity from a private corporation.

The Bible says that we can't serve two masters.

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube

Yes, even though he claims to be a Christian. I believe that claim is a facade because his actions oppose the tenets of Christianity.

Our founders were Christians but designed a Constitution that gave the citizens of the USA freedom and the liberty to choose and create their own destiny. Muslims believe in forcing everyone to follow Sharia Law. Obama recently forced everyone to buy insurance from one of his puppet masters -- the greedy insurance companies. So ... his actual actions are contrary to those of America's Christian founders but mimics leaders of Muslim nations. George Washington would NEVER have forced someone to buy a commodity from a private corporation.

OK. You are just a crazy person. Got it.

OK. You are just a crazy person. Got it.

I just knew that you wouldn't be able to carry on an intelligent conversation. Know how I knew? You're LoneLaughter and you've NEVER been able to carry on an intelligent conversation.

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube

Actually a few were agnostic, a very few atheists. The Church of England had alienated many.

his response ??

hell that is pretty simple in my OPINION..,

he would have gone on a world wide apology tour. :up:

and if he were not bowing to every tin pot dictator he would be :suck:

:lmao:

In case you didn't get the memo? Osama Bin Laden is dead now. Thanks to President Obama.

Which makes this post a big fat fucking fail.

Much like the thread. :badgrin:

:D

Osama is dead thanks to Seal Team 6.

Actually a few were agnostic, a very few atheists. The Church of England had alienated many.

Absolutely wrong!!! All were Christian and two were deists (at least for part of their lives). Don't believe the lies you learn from CNN.

Take a look at my signature line. The first Congress sponsored the printing of a Bible.

Forum List

Back