If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

Yes, not a chance.

Well considering in urban areas for every cop there are 1,000 residents...

A firearms ban would work as well as Prohibition.

Pretty much....

Besides, like the gangbangers would "just turn in their guns" if they were banned??? they were illegally owned in the first place..

Not to mention if someone wanted to kill another individual they could do it without a gun (see the UK).. In the UK they banned guns but stabbings have gone up 300%... WTF.

Truth is people will kill people if they get passionate enough to do so - weather it be a gun, knife or a block of salt...

Thread fail

Hows this thread a fail? You don't listen to what obama has said in the past have you?

Well I have, and I just wonder if good ole Harry Reid, will support it all....:eusa_boohoo:

imagesCAFNE738.jpg

I could build a fucking gun if I needed to.

I could build a "shank" out of any type of plastic and newspaper.

Cops wouldn't stand a chance against "the people" and the military wouldn't fight against their own families, friends and neighbors.......

We the People won't tolerate the militia nuts rising up. Neither will LEO. And the AR and the NG would quickly kill a nut militia uprising.

Nick, this is what I mean about you drooling. Son, you are fantasizing; it's sterile.

I'll give them credit.

True, on Abortion, they've really done nothing.

But when was the last time a National Democrat talked seriously about even common sense gun legislation?

Back in the 1990's, Bill Clinton (and yes, my inner Republican is going to show here) just couldn't wait to throw his arms around the victim of a school shooting. Columbine or that case where the six year old from the crackhouse shot his classmate, Clinton was all over that!

And it probably cost Al Gore the 2000 election. If he had won WV or TN, it wouldn't matter how the recount in Florida turned out.

So in 2004, you had John Kerry going out and slaughtering geese just to show us all he was totally down with gun owners.

Obama hasn't really debased himself to that degree, but the fact is, he hasn't called for tougher gun laws, even after the Giffords or Martin shootings.

It's not even brought up anymore by leading Democrats which is why the "Obama is going to take your guns" meme rings so incredibly false.

Did you watch the video? Are aware of Fast and Furious?
Yes, it is an issue still with Democrats. They just need to figure out how to make it work.

I personally think Holder and a bunch of other people should lose their jobs over F&F.

But I don't subscribe to the "black helicopter" nonsense angle of it.

Shoot, bigrebnc and Nick sit on their roofs at night looking for the copters.

OMG...Gun laws haven't been an issue for Democrats since the 90s. Ya'll need to stop living in the past.

What does Reversible Mittens think about strong gun laws?

Let's ask him...

Hey Mittens, what do you think of the strict Massachusetts gun laws?

Mitt Romney on gun control -- 2002

In all fairness, Mittens will just shake his head and come up with a different opinion every couple of days.

Other than Mittens, nobody is interested in your guns except the gun sellers who are taking advantage of the rw stupidity.
yea your right....they just talk about banning bullets out here.....luckily this was "shot" down a few months ago....

god given right?

LMAO

Yes God given right to defend myself. It's even written if the declaration of Independence.

Yep god wrote the declaration of independence :cuckoo:

Jesus had Peter put aside his sword.
Name one time that Jesus advocated using deadly force even in self defense?
well he did say that when he comes back to claim his kingdom he is going to be somewhat different....some people are going to think he is using deadly force im sure.....

Were dealing with the Congress that gave us the NDAA and a president who said he would not sign it but did.

This is yet another fail, as you’re obviously ignorant of what the NDAA is.

This thread is also a failure because anyone whom you might influence with this nonsense is a like-minded conservative who won’t be voting for Obama anyway.

All you’ve succeeded in doing is making you and other conservatives look ridiculous; you’ve also reaffirmed the decision of swing voters to vote for Obama, if for no other reason than to keep deranged rightists out of power.

yea so lets keep the deranged leftist in power.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back