If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

This is a philosphical question, not one of where you are born.

I’m talking about the logical fallacy of your argument. I don't expect you to counter it. My expectations aren't that high...:cool:

Worry about your own country foreigner and shut the fuck up.

The eloquence of the right never fails to impress..

I think you exhibit an excellent example of Darwin's Theory of Evolution....IOW, genetically you the Neanderthal to us normal folk’s Homosapien.

I'll also reinforce what Citizen said. From now on we won't expect you to dribble on about any country other than the US....
The Eloquence of Foreign assholes asstering themselves to whewre THEY don't belong FAILS to impress but *Amuses* when said perp has problems of thier own.

Get it asswipe?

*Shoo*

OH I get it now mines not because it goes against what you said. No matter that it's written in the Bible as I posted it.

You do understand what "in context" means don't you?

but you are correct as well. Most Christians pick and choose verses from the bible that suits their purposes.

Well what is the context Mr. "I think I will rewrite the scriptures" Don't fucking quote scripture if you can't accept other scripture.

Wow you took my next post right out of my mouth...
I am now flabbergasted as to what to say...

:D

You do understand what "in context" means don't you?

but you are correct as well. Most Christians pick and choose verses from the bible that suits their purposes.

Well what is the context Mr. "I think I will rewrite the scriptures" Don't fucking quote scripture if you can't accept other scripture.

Wow you took my next post right out of my mouth...
I am now flabbergasted as to what to say...

:D
If you can't accept some scripture don't use scripture.

I think you exhibit an excellent example of Darwin's Theory of Evolution....IOW, genetically you the Neanderthal to us normal folk’s Homosapien.

I'll also reinforce what Citizen said. From now on we won't expect you to dribble on about any country other than the US....
The Eloquence of Foreign assholes asstering themselves to whewre THEY don't belong FAILS to impress but *Amuses* when said perp has problems of thier own.

Get it asswipe?

*Shoo*

Was that even English?

Get it asswipe?

*Shoo*

Fucken 'ell...

People shouldn't post drunk....

All I need is for you and Reb to admit you live in trailers and you've filled in all the gaps as far as being white trash. Well? Do ya?

Reb and some chick (CG?) on a 4 wheeler.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs]Patriotic Drunk Rednecks - YouTube[/ame]

Get it asswipe?

*Shoo*

Fucken 'ell...

All I need is for you and Reb to admit you live in trailers and you've filled in all the gaps as far as being white trash. Well? Do ya?

foreigner

Get it asswipe?

*Shoo*

Fucken 'ell...

So WHY are YOU here?

Get it asswipe?

*Shoo*

Fucken 'ell...

foreigner

American!

Get it asswipe?

*Shoo*

Fucken 'ell...

So WHY are YOU here?

To debate.

You?

OK, the OP is still fail.

bigrebnc drags up a quote from 2007 (this has to be dragged out of him) and some how "if Obama wins in November look for a gun ban" begins. It wasn't true in 2007, not true in 2012.

Romney can beat Obama, but this type of stuff does not help.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back