If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

god given right?

LMAO

Yes God given right to defend myself. It's even written if the declaration of Independence.

Yep god wrote the declaration of independence :cuckoo:

Jesus had Peter put aside his sword.
Name one time that Jesus advocated using deadly force even in self defense?

Luke 22:36
King James Version (KJV)
36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Yes God given right to defend myself. It's even written if the declaration of Independence.

well he did say that when he comes back to claim his kingdom he is going to be somewhat different....some people are going to think he is using deadly force im sure.....

Jesus said that or did the guy who wrote it?

King James Version (KJV)
36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

A bit out of context there.

And who's going to verify what the doctor says? The hell with it. A non elected person taking someones God given right away. No fucking way.

You think that "God" gave you the right to have a gun?

He gave me a right to defend myself.

He/she didn't give you a right to guns though. In fact he/she gave you no rights because he/she doesn't even exist.

But let's play pretend and that you think he or she gave you those rights. You also have the 'right' to own slaves. Gonna take up that 'right' because the flying spaghetti monster said it was OK?

Last edited:
You think that "God" gave you the right to have a gun?

He/she didn't give you a right to guns though. In fact he/she gave you no rights because he/she doesn't even exist.

But let's play pretend and that you think he or she gave you those rights. You also have the 'right' to own slaves. Gonna take up that 'right' because the flying spaghetti monster said it was OK?

You should shut the fuck up foreigner and worry about your own god damn country.

King James Version (KJV)

A bit out of context there.

No more so than Jesus had Peter put aside his sword.

You should shut the fuck up foreigner and worry about your own god damn country.

This is a philosphical question, not one of where you are born.

I’m talking about the logical fallacy of your argument. I don't expect you to counter it. My expectations aren't that high...:cool:

I’m talking about the logical fallacy of your argument. I don't expect you to counter it. My expectations aren't that high...:cool:

Worry about your own country foreigner and shut the fuck up.

Funny how we worry about Iraq, Iran , libya, Syria, Israel, Egypt, etc but he is only to worry about his own country?

No more so than Jesus had Peter put aside his sword.

Mine was in context. Peter was going to defend Jesus from those who were coming to get him.

OH I get it now mines not because it goes against what you said. No matter that it's written in the Bible as I posted it.

You do understand what "in context" means don't you?

but you are correct as well. Most Christians pick and choose verses from the bible that suits their purposes.

Mine was in context. Peter was going to defend Jesus from those who were coming to get him.

OH I get it now mines not because it goes against what you said. No matter that it's written in the Bible as I posted it.

You do understand what "in context" means don't you?

but you are correct as well. Most Christians pick and choose verses from the bible that suits their purposes.

Well what is the context Mr. "I think I will rewrite the scriptures" Don't fucking quote scripture if you can't accept other scripture.

Last edited:

The eloquence of the right never fails to impress..

I think you exhibit an excellent example of Darwin's Theory of Evolution....IOW, genetically you the Neanderthal to us normal folk’s Homosapien.

I'll also reinforce what Citizen said. From now on we won't expect you to dribble on about any country other than the US....

The eloquence of the right never fails to impress..

I think you exhibit an excellent example of Darwin's Theory of Evolution....IOW, genetically you the Neanderthal to us normal folk’s Homosapien.

I'll also reinforce what Citizen said. From now on we won't expect you to dribble on about any country other than the US....
foreigner

Forum List

Back