If one of the dead men walking win the nom won't Dems really be voting for their VP running mate?

You know, based on firm historical data and attrition and all?
Has that ever happened in this nation..have we ever voted for someone likely to die before completing their first term?
Trump is in the same age range, within 3 to 5 years, and is on statins for his high cholesterol, is quite overweight, and father had Alzheimer's or Dimentia.

Is Pence who you would want to step in, God forbid, if something happened?

I do agree with you though, vps will be important picks, for any of the old geezers.
Trump has 10x more energy then the average 20 year old.. biden can’t even talk

Has that ever happened in this nation..have we ever voted for someone likely to die before completing their first term?

Can't they just use what Nancy Pelosi is using and live for at least a other 200 years?

Trump is in the same age range, within 3 to 5 years, and is on statins for his high cholesterol, is quite overweight, and father had Alzheimer's or Dimentia.

Is Pence who you would want to step in, God forbid, if something happened?

I do agree with you though, vps will be important picks, for any of the old geezers.

With all due respects to Sleepy Joe, the gentleman has had multiple brain surgeries. He isn't that bad cognitively considering everything he's been through, neurosurgically speaking.

I know what you are implying, so I shan't go there.

I will, however, say that is why the VICE presidential candidate will be so important for the Dems.

It is very likely that their vice presidential candidate will be a lady of color.

I didn't intend for any ambiguity...I'm being dead serious...pun intended.
The Dems will not really be voting for their president...they'll be voting for their VP to become president...That's unprecedented in this nation as Trump was the oldest ever elected at 70.

I agree with you. And that may be the reason that McCain did so poorly. One look at his VP choice and ......well. you get the picture.
Then why did Obama win? His VP was a disaster and an idiot...

Are you comparing Biden with McCains running mate? The only two good qualities that his running mate had was in her Blouse. Put the Hate away long enough to make an educated decision.

Are you comparing Biden with McCains running mate?

You're right, Biden makes Palin look like a genius.

I know what you are implying, so I shan't go there.

I will, however, say that is why the VICE presidential candidate will be so important for the Dems.

It is very likely that their vice presidential candidate will be a lady of color.

The Dems will not really be voting for their president...they'll be voting for their VP to become president...That's unprecedented in this nation as Trump was the oldest ever elected at 70.

I agree with you. And that may be the reason that McCain did so poorly. One look at his VP choice and ......well. you get the picture.

Are you comparing Biden with McCains running mate? The only two good qualities that his running mate had was in her Blouse. Put the Hate away long enough to make an educated decision.

Biden was installed as Obama's insurance policy. A message to everyone from Barry, "don't even think about dumping me."

How old was Trump when he won his first term?

How old was George W. Bush?

Question for me is are you voting for Pence to finish Trump second term?

Also if Bloomberg can win the nomination I bet he live longer than Biden or Sanders or Warren and maybe even Trump...

Hey, how do you know how long that antique Bloomberg will live?

The Dems are way older than Trump --- their age is the problem, not Trump's age. Sanders is going to be 80 before the election, right?? Darn. This age thing is really getting weird. Bloomberg the same. Warren isn't any older than Trump -- but she's a commie who pretends to be an Indian to get high-level jobs she wouldn't get otherwise -- both completely disqualifying character issues.

My guess is that Biden will win the nomination. Then during the debate with President Trump, he'll repeat Reagan's line to Mondale about 'not exploiting his opponent's youth and inexperience', and the libs will spend the rest of the campaign defending it as original
I hope it is one of the ladies....

Even Warren.... mainly because she showed she had flexibility, willingness to back down some, from her original social plan, when the numbers showed her, it was not feasible... And she got resistance..... She also took the initiative to cost it out, while other candidates have not.... That took guts.... And willing to back down some and revisit her healthcare proposal, took wisdom.....

So, although I thought she was a lost cause with all of her social safety net ideas... she's not inflexible, a plus.

Biden was installed as Obama's insurance policy. A message to everyone from Barry, "don't even think about dumping me."
Biden was picked because of his foreign affairs knowledge.

He knew all the cool people in Ukraine, eh?

That's what they said, anyhow.

Obama really couldn't be honest and call Sleepy Joe an "insurance policy".

Although once in office, Obama did give him an assignment to find a cure for cancer.

He knew the USA' s positions and stances...in our foreign affairs and how it all worked, Obama knew nothing in that arena.

He knew the USA' s positions and stances...in our foreign affairs and how it all worked, Obama knew nothing in that arena.

Its up to the President of the United States to set our foreign policy, not to just follow what has already been set out by the bureaucratic state.

He knew the USA' s positions and stances...in our foreign affairs and how it all worked

Yeah, he knew the positions of many liberals.

Obama knew nothing in that arena.

Nothing plus nothing...…..

Yeah, energy is a big issue for campaigning. Trump's got it.

So does Warren and so does Bernie Sanders. All three defy their age, though Bernie is the only seriously aged one. I don't see how Bernie can plausibly get thru a term; I discount him as a candidate for that reason. I mean, darn, he just had his first heart attack. (If it IS his first.)

Hillary is in the Trump age range, so maybe she'll get drafted. I've been expecting that.

Naaaah, it was because he was Mr. White.

How old was Trump when he won his first term?

How old was George W. Bush?

Question for me is are you voting for Pence to finish Trump second term?

Also if Bloomberg can win the nomination I bet he live longer than Biden or Sanders or Warren and maybe even Trump...

Hey, how do you know how long that antique Bloomberg will live?

The Dems are way older than Trump --- their age is the problem, not Trump's age. Sanders is going to be 80 before the election, right?? Darn. This age thing is really getting weird. Bloomberg the same. Warren isn't any older than Trump -- but she's a commie who pretends to be an Indian to get high-level jobs she wouldn't get otherwise -- both completely disqualifying character issues.

Did you send in your Dues to the JBS? If not, get it in the mail today.

Its up to the President of the United States to set our foreign policy, not to just follow what has already been set out by the bureaucratic state.
So every president can blow up our foreign policy from previous administrations and gets to play with our military's lives and our safety, like it's some fantasy war board game they are restarting, huh?

Yeah, sure...

That makes a lot of sense....:rolleyes:

So every president can blow up our foreign policy from previous administrations and gets to play with our military's lives and our safety, like it's some fantasy war board game they are restarting, huh?

Yeah, sure...

So every president can blow up our foreign policy from previous administrations

Darn Constitution!!!

Yeah, sure...

So every president can blow up our foreign policy from previous administrations

Darn Constitution!!!
How dare it! :rolleyes:

Did you send in your Dues to the JBS? If not, get it in the mail today.

What does JBS mean? Bing says it's a meat-packing company. I wish people wouldn't use incomprehensible acronyms --- it makes gibberish out of their posts. No acronyms!! Spell them out!!!

Forum List

Back