If one of the dead men walking win the nom won't Dems really be voting for their VP running mate?

I know what you are implying, so I shan't go there.

I will, however, say that is why the VICE presidential candidate will be so important for the Dems.

It is very likely that their vice presidential candidate will be a lady of color.
No color but I’d highly recommend Ruth Bader Babe for #2 on their losing ticket.

Did you send in your Dues to the JBS? If not, get it in the mail today.

What does JBS mean? Bing says it's a meat-packing company. I wish people wouldn't use incomprehensible acronyms --- it makes gibberish out of their posts. No acronyms!! Spell them out!!!

"JBS" is a reference to the John Birch Society, that reached its peak membership of about 95000 ,more than 50 years ago.

What does JBS mean? Bing says it's a meat-packing company. I wish people wouldn't use incomprehensible acronyms --- it makes gibberish out of their posts. No acronyms!! Spell them out!!!

When cornered in Public in a Political Forum, JBS members will feign ignorance or deny belonging. Nothing has changed since the Goldwater days.

When cornered in Public in a Political Forum, JBS members will feign ignorance or deny belonging. Nothing has changed since the Goldwater days.

Outrageous!!!

Only commies are allowed to feign ignorance, eh comrade?

I looked it up. It doesn't exist anymore. What is WRONG with you??

Oh, never mind, you're just another commie clogging up my Ignore list.

I think you credit the John Birch Society with a lot more influence than they actually have in 2020.

No color but I’d highly recommend Ruth Bader Babe for #2 on their losing ticket.

Oh, they are sure to do color. Or homosexuality. Or transvestitism. Or a woman if the presidential candidate is a man, or pretends to be a man. If their candidate is more-or-less normal, they'll need a weirdo to balance the ticket. That's what Dems always mean by "balance" these days. I can remember when "balance" meant somebody from the North and somebody from the South!

Ruth Bader Ginsberg for VP might solve their age problem --- she seems to be the Ultimate Survivor.

Can't they just use what Nancy Pelosi is using and live for at least a other 200 years?

Good point. She's found a Fountain of Youth, somewhere. Wish I knew where.

I think you've missed the point. She looks like she's over 200 years old. For 279, she looks fine. For 79 she looks like death.

Side note: William Shatner has found the fountain of youth. The man will be 90 next year, and this photo is from his TV show in 2019, the UnXplained:

2019-09-23_1525.jpg

Side note: William Shatner has found the fountain of youth. The man will be 90 next year, and this photo is from his TV show in 2019, the UnXplained:

2019-09-23_1525.jpg

90??! Good for him!!

Did you see him on Big Bang in the last season? He led the cast and he was great. He's still got it.

2019-09-23_1525.jpg

90??! Good for him!!

Did you see him on Big Bang in the last season? He led the cast and he was great. He's still got it.

Yes I did, it was great. His energy and showmanship is uncanny, age not withstanding. He steals the show everywhere he goes no matter who else is present. I really liked his reality show with George Forman, Terry Bradshaw and Henry Winkler.

I know what you are implying, so I shan't go there.

I will, however, say that is why the VICE presidential candidate will be so important for the Dems.

It is very likely that their vice presidential candidate will be a lady of color.

I didn't intend for any ambiguity...I'm being dead serious...pun intended.
The Dems will not really be voting for their president...they'll be voting for their VP to become president...That's unprecedented in this nation as Trump was the oldest ever elected at 70.

What people will be deciding on is whether they want 4 more years of Trump and whether they want more extremism. There is currently a bill in Committee in the Senate that deals with drug prices. Grassley and Wyden have worked out a compromise that Grassley has lined up 60 votes. Yet that is not enough. That is ridiculous.

Can't they just use what Nancy Pelosi is using and live for at least a other 200 years?

Good point. She's found a Fountain of Youth, somewhere. Wish I knew where.

I think you've missed the point. She looks like she's over 200 years old. For 279, she looks fine. For 79 she looks like death.

2019-09-23_1525.jpg

The secret to eternal life, banging that hot green space chick.

I agree with you. And that may be the reason that McCain did so poorly. One look at his VP choice and ......well. you get the picture.

McCain wasn't going to beat Obama regardless of who he chose.

Forum List

Back