If only men voted

They're called trans WOMEN ya nut and yes, many of them do it because of sexual perversion fantasies.

Clueless tard. Or did you believe that we suddenly had an explosion of trans women for no reason?

Derp!
So you have proof that trans whatevers go into ladies room and flash little girls or piss all over the floor or whatever?

Pretty sure that’s not happening anywhere except in your imagination

skelley-HOUSE-MAPS-4.png

A lot more blue.
We getting a lot of arguments in Montane? :biggrin:

Oh I don’t doubt you would be fascinated to know that quota.
No, it would just give me an idea of how semen you drink daily, compared to a regular homo. That way I could guess more closely when you will contract aids and be gone.

No, it would just give me an idea of how semen you drink daily, compared to a regular homo. That way I could guess more closely when you will contract aids and be gone.
Right I have no doubt semen consumption turns you on well. Tell me you’re gay without telling me you’re gay lol

Right I have no doubt semen consumption turns you on well. Tell me you’re gay without telling me you’re gay lol
Projecting like you are tells me all I need to know about your faggot ass. Hurry and get aids.

Opinions vary. Why can’t you just have a civil debate. You’re always such an insecure dick.
I made my statement. Feel free to debate it instead of degenerating into a quivering blob of crybaby, as you always do.

Or continue to whine and be most guilty of the accusations you lob at others.

As you always do.

Your thread title, IF ONLY MEN VOTED,
and first graphic says... What if only men voted?
Because that’s what the map shows. It is meant to say the GOP should do a better job in attaining the female vote. I literally say in the first sentence that I do not support this. You deranged uninformed Lib.

Forum List

Back