If only men voted

Just flash their dicks all over the place and you're fine with that because little girls and dicks Co mingling is perfectly fine with groomers and pedos.

Which are you?
So who is exactly are flashing dicks? You do know that heterosexual men do this all the time right? Why don’t you ever complain about that?

So who is exactly are flashing dicks? You do know that heterosexual men do this all the time right? Why don’t you ever complain about that?
How many men have you seen flashing dicks? 30? 50?

If you’re so offended by it why are you opining. I think it’s relevant because it shows the GOP needs to show women why their platform is better and aren’t doing a good job at it in some areas. What if you weren’t a loser? Try that out, bitch.
Opining about ending women’s suffrage probably isn’t a great way to draw women to your side.

Okay cite me a story of trans person doing this but going free. Hell there’s probably an example of a hetero person doing it to.
So it's OK for little girls to be traumatized as long as the freak gets some kind of punishment. I mean why PREVENT IT TO BEGIN WITH right?

You're a sick motherfucker and I'm done with this discussion with you. Seek counseling

So it's OK for little girls to be traumatized as long as the freak gets some kind of punishment. I mean why PREVENT IT TO BEGIN WITH right?

You're a sick motherfucker and I'm done with this discussion with you. Seek counseling
What exactly do you think happens in restrooms?

There are stalls in ladies rooms, you know. Do you think trans men in one just whip it out and piss all over the floor in front of everyone?

Why are you talking about that many amount of dicks? Clearly you think about dozens of dicks between the two of us.
Oh stop lying! You brought it up, I'm only trying to find what your daily dick quota is.

What exactly do you think happens in restrooms?

There are stalls in ladies rooms, you know. Do you think trans men in one just whip it out and piss all over the floor in front of everyone?
They're called trans WOMEN ya nut and yes, many of them do it because of sexual perversion fantasies.

Clueless tard. Or did you believe that we suddenly had an explosion of trans women for no reason?

Derp!

Forum List

Back