If only men voted

Does empathy prevent logic?
It can cloud logic. I don't actually think one side is better. I believe if either side took control it would be a disaster. I believe both sides are important for balance, equilibrium.

Yin and Yang. One can't find balance without the other. That kind of thing.

Actually I voted Democrat for an embarrassingly long time.

Then you authoritarians showed your cards and locked down the economy while abetting "mostly peaceful" violent riots for months on end.

Only people left in the Democrat party are morons and grifters.

And I'll end it there, because last time I debated you it inevitably ended with irrational cries of "RACISM!" and "BIGOTRY!".

You people got nothing but labels and wrongthink.

Fuck off.
Lol let me just clarify something and be honest: you voted democrat in every election until 2020?

White Nationalist = Patriot

Patriot -
noun
1. a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors foreign and DOMESTIC
Nationalism and patriotism are not the same.

Educated people know this.

Well you’re pretty much saying that is the case.

I’m sure it would be convenient for rightwing male conservatives to get everything they want but thankfully women have agency over their own lives and future. What a concept!
Not at all. I have Two Daughters. If anything the GOP needs to explain why their platform is better for women. For attacking my kids you can fuck off you asshole. How is that?

Not at all. I have Two Daughters. If anything the GOP needs to explain why their platform is better for women. For attacking my kids you can fuck off you asshole. How is that?
So why is the GOP better for women?

I didn’t attack your kids. What are you even talking about? Lol

So why is the GOP better for women?

I didn’t attack your kids. What are you even talking about? Lol
Because they know the difference between men and women and protect women’s rights instead on deranged men who believe they are women. You loser.

Because they know the difference between men and women and protect women’s rights instead on deranged men who believe they are women. You loser.
Why the fuck do you care if people pretend to be the opposite sex?! What fucking difference does it make?!

Why the fuck do you care if people pretend to be the opposite sex?! What fucking difference does it make?!
Because they play physical sports against my daughters and it’s unfair you loser. Ever read about the Lia Thomas case?

Forum List

Back