If part of the US broke away...would you go to war with them?

:desk:
I got an idea!
I got an idea!

How about we let the people of Ukraine decide whether they want to belong to Russia

The Eastern portion did, the Donbass Region, biggest cities Donetsk and Luhansk. They did it right after Pootie took Crimea. Greater Ukraine then began a terror campaign against those areas. Snipers, Mortor's etc. This is what pisses me off about blind partisan's of both sides. THIS is where ALL of this started.

Which is bullshit----I know how the MONEY is supposedly counted that you communist libs like to count---counting money to the military that serves the whole country shouldn't counted as given Fed Money for the state.

Yes TEXAS has a bunch of military bases----BUNCHES-----and yes many of not most of the Male Texas natives have military backgrounds. If Texas decides to break away and you limp wristed libs decide to try attack Texas---you know you are in a shit load of trouble hence why you are also against an armed populous.
Why would anyone fight to keep Texas?

We will take back our Military Bases though

Are you being intentionally obtuse because this thinking puts you in an awkward position?

If a part of the US became their own country in free and fair elections...WOULD YOU FIGHT A WAR TO BRING THEM BACK?

Yes...or no?

No, I would not. I think it needs to happen and will happen within the lifetime of my children.

Texas is one of the states I'd be glad to see leave....As long as we never have to hear from them on any US based message boards again.....Enjoy your cartels, they would be running it within a year. ;)
Don't think so---unlike Mexico, TExas supports killing criminals. I think if Texas broke away, then law of the WEST would come back and we would see a lot of vigilante shootings and hangings or drownings in the Rio Grande again.

The country is dying-----our best days are behind us now. Think leaving the union is the only way that some areas will be able to save themselves. TEXAS can survive on its own. None of the lib states can.

The Eastern portion did, the Donbass Region, biggest cities Donetsk and Luhansk. They did it right after Pootie took Crimea. Greater Ukraine then began a terror campaign against those areas. Snipers, Mortor's etc. This is what pisses me off about blind partisan's of both sides. THIS is where ALL of this started.
Five days of artillery fire before the Russian attack as well.

Which is bullshit----I know how the MONEY is supposedly counted that you communist libs like to count---counting money to the military that serves the whole country shouldn't counted as given Fed Money for the state.

Yes TEXAS has a bunch of military bases----BUNCHES-----and yes many of not most of the Male Texas natives have military backgrounds. If Texas decides to break away and you limp wristed libs decide to try attack Texas---you know you are in a shit load of trouble hence why you are also against an armed populous.

You are one confused moonbat.

There is not a stronger supporter of the 2nd amendment on this forum that I am.

Last edited:
No Texas shouldn’t leave.

I’ve got an idea. New York can secede and join Canada. The West Coast can make their own hell-hole and the rest of us can be left alone.
You have it backwards

Blue States love this country. We have no intention of leaving.
It is Red States that threaten to leave every time they lose a national election.

...to bring them back? Even if they elected their own government in free and fair election?

I've heard Democrats say for YEARS that they would. But since it is now politically detrimental to espouse that view...let's say the new country wants to join an alliance with China for protection. You still cool with that?

Ukraine was a part of Russia BEFORE it was the Soviet Union.

View attachment 615023

This is the 1914 Pre-WWI map of Russia.

-------------------

Just think about it. I expect plenty of thoughtless responses..."If you think critically...the terrorists win!".

Let's see some thoughtful ones as well...
Kuwait was once part of Iraq and they all speak Arabic

Why would anyone fight to keep Texas?

We will take back our Military Bases though
How are you going to take back military bases? You think TEXAS would allow fed overlords in the TEXAS country after escaping you nuts? And I am sorry, it is almost like you don't realize how much oil and other tax money has gone to support the nation over the years. And oh my, didn't Biden leave the terrorists a bunch of weapons in the middle east----but you think he should take away weapons in TEXAS? How very telling.

You have it backwards

It is Red States that threaten to leave every time they lose a national election.
Lolololol the blue states love this country?!?! Hahaha

What red states “have threatened to leave every time they lose an election”?

I know Texas was talking about secession awhile ago but as far as I knew it didn’t have to do with election.

You have it backwards

A see you skipped my question.

Would you support a war against breakaway states that voted to form their own country in free and fair elections?

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Lolololol the blue states love this country?!?! Hahaha

What red states “have threatened to leave every time they lose an election”?

I know Texas was talking about secession awhile ago but as far as I knew it didn’t have to do with election.

Ask Ted Cruz

Texas is one of the states I'd be glad to see leave....As long as we never have to hear from them on any US based message boards again.....Enjoy your cartels, they would be running it within a year. ;)
Oh, I am a Texan---my great great grandfather was a wagon train master that helped settled TEXAS---but I live in florida hun. Think Florida should join Texas and let the libs destroy themselves in the US.

A see you skipped my question.

Would you support a war against breakaway states that voted to form their own country in free and fair elections?

Yes or no?

Yes or no?
If they negotiated their withdrawal and division of assets and debt I would be OK with it

The problem with your proposal is that Republicans don’t accept the results of elections that they lose.

Forum List

Back