If President Trump Achieves the Historic Trumpslide - Will Democrats Accept the Result?

Will Democrats Accept the Results of the Election?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't anyone on left say they'll accept it if Rump wins?

Indeed. I thought mail-in voting is completely secure? They even fact checked and modified Trump's tweet to fraudulently claim so.

And now they are not willing to go all the way through with it?

If Trump loses will Republicans accept the result?

Neither of you will accept the result. The groundwork is being laid so that no matter who wins there is going to be unrest and distrust in our system

That has been brewing for years now. And, since the MSM lost all credibility by becoming the propaganda arm of the DNC the lack of trust is justified.

There is a civil war coming. I am sure of that now. I just hope it isn't too bloody.

There is a difference between accepting the results and putting a crook out of office. And the message that would be sent to Rump would be that he can do anything he wants to do with no reprisals. If we think he's been bad now, wait until he goes into his full blown revenge mode.

If he wins you will accept it?

I will accept the election. But what I won't accept is for criminal activity inside the Executive branch and you shouldn't either. All a Rump win will do is tell him that it's okay for him to go ahead with his criminal activity and for him to go after his revenge and back room deals with his uber rich buddies that is happening right now.

There is a difference between accepting the results and putting a crook out of office. And the message that would be sent to Rump would be that he can do anything he wants to do with no reprisals. If we think he's been bad now, wait until he goes into his full blown revenge mode.
Pure projection.

If democrats win they are going to punish Americans for electing trump in full blown revenge mode.

The modern Democrat party has become nothing more then a domestic terrorist group.

You can stop this Fear and Hate mongering at any time now. The more you post the more reason to get the Fear and Hate Mongering Rump out of office.

I will accept the election. But what I won't accept is for criminal activity inside the Executive branch and you shouldn't either. All a Rump win will do is tell him that it's okay for him to go ahead with his criminal activity and for him to go after his revenge and back room deals with his uber rich buddies that is happening right now.
The President has committed no crimes and certainly is the innocent victim when compared to the felons of the left....you know, the criminals who have been proven to be guilty of crimes. You wackos live in the Bizarro world of the old Superman comics where everything is the opposite of reality

Pure projection.

If democrats win they are going to punish Americans for electing trump in full blown revenge mode.

The modern Democrat party has become nothing more then a domestic terrorist group.

You can stop this Fear and Hate mongering at any time now. The more you post the more reason to get the Fear and Hate Mongering Rump out of office.
Fear and Hate is the mantra of your goofball party

Pure projection.

This shit here is so dumb.

I make fun of his post using it's language and he then accused me of hate mongering. Democrats are so dumb he won't get it... watch...

If you buy into this Democrat propaganda BS in this day and age, you're a total tool.

You need some new material. "Alleged" crimes. You kids have denied EVERY allegation against Obambi and embraced every allegation about Rump. You have no credibility at all.

President Trump's numbers are improving. Trump is even successfully dealing with the fraudulent mail-in possibility by making sure the post-office is secure, while sending Americans the message to stand for America.

200816084310-02-nc-usps-trump-absentee-ballot-request-exlarge-169.jpg

If president Trump is victorious, will democrats claim that the results from mail-in voting they themselves demanded can't be trusted, and the election needs to be nullified? They are already sharing conspiracy theories that mail trucks are being stolen by Trump supporters.

HELL NO ....

The Left hasn't accepted the 2016 results !!!!!

2016? They still haven't accepted the 2000 results!

President Trump's numbers are improving. Trump is even successfully dealing with the fraudulent mail-in possibility by making sure the post-office is secure, while sending Americans the message to stand for America.

If president Trump is victorious, will democrats claim that the results from mail-in voting they themselves demanded can't be trusted, and the election needs to be nullified? They are already sharing conspiracy theories that mail trucks are being stolen by Trump supporters.

I really think that if trump really loves this country which I doubt highly he does, he needs to leave. The country cant take 1 week of his stupidity, divisiveness and reckless behaviors. There will be more riots, more clashes and more deaths and chaos.

Neither of you will accept the result. The groundwork is being laid so that no matter who wins there is going to be unrest and distrust in our system

when one side is prepared to use violence to achieve their goals, the choice is to let them or fight them.

I do think that's the real question here: which of the two scenarios is the scariest and most dangerous, Republicans not accepting the results, or Democrats not accepting them?

Achieving Putin's greatest desire, Trump has undermined confidence of both parties in US elections.

Oh, yeah, it's all Trump doing the undermining. You leftists have striven every day to make people more confident in all of our institutions, and in our society.

If you can even think a lie that huge with a straight face, you need to get some industrial-strength therapy with some serious meds.

I really think that if trump really loves this country which I doubt highly he does, he needs to leave. The country cant take 1 week of his stupidity, divisiveness and reckless behaviors. There will be more riots, more clashes and more deaths and chaos.
So we are to accept you alternative of Sniff and Suck instead?? Let em riot when you lose, its better than the alternative of getting a job.

when one side is prepared to use violence to achieve their goals, the choice is to let them or fight them.

I do think that's the real question here: which of the two scenarios is the scariest and most dangerous, Republicans not accepting the results, or Democrats not accepting them?

republicans are unlike to form murder mobs, and kill people in the streets.

Democrats torched cars and smashed windows last inauguration day. Six months later a democrat activist picked up a gun and tried to assassinate every republican congressman practicing for a baseball game. I shudder to think about what might happen next term.

Democrats torched cars and smashed windows last inauguration day. Six months later a democrat activist picked up a gun and tried to assassinate every republican congressman practicing for a baseball game. I shudder to think about what might happen next term.
No defunding of police and throwing every one of these looney America haters in federal prison

The only wackos I know who never accepted election results were Democrat...

WTF? Who didn't accept the result?

Trump is the only one that has had a problem promissing to accept a loss. He likely will lose this time and we'll see just how far this loser will take his RIGGED!!! shtick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back