If President Trump Achieves the Historic Trumpslide - Will Democrats Accept the Result?

Will Democrats Accept the Results of the Election?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only wackos I know who never accepted election results were Democrat...

WTF? Who didn't accept the result?

Trump is the only one that has had problem promissing to accept a loss.
Oh come on....here's a couple of clues....the first was the inventor of the internet....the second was the Cleanser of Hard Drives.....give up?

Bullshit, Clinton conceeded the electoral loss the very next day. She may have blamed Russian interference and Comey for it, but she never contested the results.

you don't get to cry "resist" and launch an obvious soft coup attempt, based on illegal investigations and known lies, by spies violating their oaths of office, and then claim you "respected" the peaceful transfer of power".

Oh come on....here's a couple of clues....the first was the inventor of the internet....the second was the Cleanser of Hard Drives.....give up?

Bullshit, Clinton conceeded the electoral loss the very next day. She may have blamed Russian interference and Comey for it, but she never contested the results.
Baloney.....nobody in the Dem party has conceded least of all the Hildabeast

images

How the hell can you get this one soo damn wrong?

Bullshit, Clinton conceeded the electoral loss the very next day. She blamed Russian interference and Comey for it, but she never contested the results.

Democrats claimed for years that Trump is illegitimate president, propped up by Russia. Some still do...

Baloney.....nobody in the Dem party has conceded least of all the Hildabeast

Hey moron, what is this then?

Oh you mean when her handlers finally dragged her out from under the bed after she threw her hissy fit? But in many subsequesnt interviews she made it clear that she never lost the election

Bullshit, Clinton conceeded the electoral loss the very next day. She blamed Russian interference and Comey for it, but she never contested the results.

Democrats claimed for years that Trump is illegitimate president, propped up by Russia. Some still do...

Not just Democrats...

you don't get to cry "resist" and launch an obvious soft coup attempt, based on illegal investigations and known lies, by spies violating their oaths of office, and then claim you "respected" the peaceful transfer of power".

Thats totally nuts.

Clinton conceeded the election and had absolutely nothing to do with FBI's investigation. It was conducted entirely by Trump's appointees, including Comey who Trump asked to stay because of the wonderful T-boning he conducted on Hillary during the election.

Thats totally nuts.

Clinton conceeded the election and had absolutely nothing to do with FBI's investigation.

Who fucking cares.

Democrats did not accept Trump as legitimate president.

Thats totally nuts.

Clinton conceeded the election and had absolutely nothing to do with FBI's investigation.
Baloney I say.....it had everything to do with all the fake charges and whiny attempts to excuse her horrible loss

Thats totally nuts.

Who fucking cares.

Democrats did not accept Trump as legitimate president.
Its gonna be even better this time

Thats totally nuts.

that's nice. my point stands. your side did not respect the peaceful transfer of power.

if one side, ie you, is prepared to use violence to achieve their ends, the choice to the rest of society is to let them or fight them.

elections where voters have to consider that their vote could lead to angry mobs killing them in the streets,

are "influenced".

He absolutely was propped up by Russia. That much is not in any serious dispute.

But with their interference or not, unfit for office or not, he still won the election and Democrat party leaders have never denied that.

He absolutely was propped up by Russia. That much is not in any serious dispute. But with their interference or not, unfit for office or not, he still won the election and no one disputed that.
Oh come on.....the illegal votes that put her ahead in the popular vote category was harped on and harped on. Geez you libbers are silly. And blaming a loss on Russia? The Muslim in Chief was Putin's bestest buddy

Thats totally nuts.

that's nice. my point stands.

No it does not stand.
Clinton conceeded the election, there was a peaceful transfer of power and Trump has been the president ever since.
Learn that and quit your lunatic drivel.

He absolutely was propped up by Russia. That much is not in any serious dispute.

But with their interference or not, unfit for office or not, he still won the election and Democrat party leaders have never denied that.

And yet, the democrats impeached the "illegitimate president" for his Russia collusion.

Whatever it is you are smoking, it is strong stuff.

Thats totally nuts.

that's nice. my point stands.

No it does not stand.

Clinton conceeded the election, there was peaceful transfer of power and Trump has been the president ever since.

Learn that and quit your lunatic drivel.
Lunatic drivel? Are you looking in a mirror??

He absolutely was propped up by Russia. That much is not in any serious dispute. But with their interference or not, unfit for office or not, he still won the election and no one disputed that.
Oh come on.....the illegal votes that put her ahead in the popular vote category was harped on and harped on. Geez you libbers are silly. And blaming a loss on Russia? The Muslim in Chief was Putin's bestest buddy

More crazy horseshit. There has never been any evidence to support these nutter claims, nor does it refute that Clinton did in fact promptly conceed the election.

More crazy horseshit. There has never been any evidence to support these nutter claims, nor does it refute that Clinton did in fact promptly conceed the election.
Wow here's a tissue buddy, don't cry. Its okay that you libbers are such sore losers just wait a couple more months when your next loss gets really bitter

Thats totally nuts.

Who fucking cares.

People who care about facts care. And I'm not saying thats any of you Trumpkins.

Thats totally nuts.

Who fucking cares.

People who care about facts care. And I'm not saying thats any of you Trumpkins.

Your argument is a straw man moron. You made up that anyone was claiming that Clinton did not concede the election.

Clearly the democratic party did not accept the result - instead impeaching Trump for illegitimate election. Same for the democrats in general.

Wow here's a tissue buddy, don't cry. Its okay that you libbers are such sore losers just wait a couple more months when your next loss gets really bitter

Sore losers?

This is from a Trump supporter who is looking the other way at Trump sounding like whiny loser bitch before every election.

Last election he thought he was going to get wiped out and was bitching non-stop about how supposedly he can't win because the election is RIGGED!!!. And this time around it's the same damn shit toppped off with floating ideas about moving the election and sabotaging the post service.

He puts on a lot of bluster but paranoid loser is who your Dear Leader is at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back