Joe Biden, if he steals this election will be the most despised President in US History.

How are all these sore losers going to survive? Will this bitter, butt hurt losers drink themselves to death?
tRumpers are already drunk!
Losing hurts. But a major party cheating and knowing for many years and Progs even telegraphing it, is.... deplorable. You guys are your own worst enemies. All you had to do is keep low in everything and you could not. It started with Obama. We moved so far left that you all came out of the closet as revolutionaries. You admit to cheating. And do not care.
They telegraphed what they planned to do for the past 10 months. All you had to do was watch them on TV in interviews, in hearings, in the Supreme Court Nominations, in the Illegal Changes they made to Election Laws at the last minute in the waning hours of The Election.

Trump is the one trying to steal the election. And he is already the most hated President.

Hatred is all you know. It is the best one word description for Democrats - "hate".

The best one word description for Republicans - "patriotism".

Do you understand, at long last? I am quite certain that you do not, because you do not want to admit the truth. Ever.

There is massive voter fraud going on. The Democrats extended the misery of 2020, and NO ONE ELSE through their crooked schemes and extra legal extension of the election in contradiction with election law.

No one is going to trust this election. Millions of fraudulent ballots are turning up everywhere and all kinds of irregularities at key states.

If somehow Biden and the Democrat Party gets away with this, Half the country will despise him. The GOP will refuse to work with him and he will be a lame duck senile incompetent president from the second he is sworn in.

I expect it will get worse for him in 2022 when The GOP takes The House in retribution, and increases their lead in The Senate which will make Joe what he always has been, useless.

Doesn't matter. If this is allowed to stand they will rig every election from now until the end of the republic (which is in a decade at this rate).

Trump is the one trying to steal the election. And he is already the most hated President.

Hatred is all you know. It is the best one word description for Democrats - "hate".

Do you understand, at long last? I am quite certain that you do not, because you do not want to admit the truth. Ever.

Check this out

Stop The Blue Coup!
1604711685700.png

You do not know the difference between patriotism and jingoism. You are too self centered to love the country, just like Trump.

There is massive voter fraud going on. The Democrats extended the misery of 2020, and NO ONE ELSE through their crooked schemes and extra legal extension of the election in contradiction with election law.

No one is going to trust this election. Millions of fraudulent ballots are turning up everywhere and all kinds of irregularities at key states.

If somehow Biden and the Democrat Party gets away with this, Half the country will despise him. The GOP will refuse to work with him and he will be a lame duck senile incompetent president from the second he is sworn in.

I expect it will get worse for him in 2022 when The GOP takes The House in retribution, and increases their lead in The Senate which will make Joe what he always has been, useless.

Illegitimate Joe cand President Harris.

You do not know the difference between patriotism and jingoism. You are too self centered to love the country, just like Trump.
Patriotism is the love of one's country and the ability to recognize it's enemies. Like China.

Biden and Harris--dubmasses
..their policies:
criminals ok--law and order-police = bad
illegals ok
take from the rich - give to the stupid and lazy
etc
..with the Dems, the country turns into a shithole like Africa

Patriotism is the love of one's country and the ability to recognize it's enemies. Like China.
Patriotism is also wanting your country to do what is right so you can be proud of it.

Patriotism is also wanting your country to do what is right so you can be proud of it.

You must be proud of your fellow Leftists rioting, looting, burning businesses across the nation.
You must be proud of Joe Biden's criminal actions, blackmailing the Ukraine to protect his son from investigation and certain prosecution.
You must be proud of Kamala Harris screwing Willie Brown, who rewarded her by making her Attorney General of California.

You're proud of all your evil deeds and don't give a damn about anything else other than controlling everyone else. I have not the slightest interest in reading anything else you may ever say. You've shown what you're made of and it's hideous. Go from the presence of a foolish man - The Holy Bible
To my Ignore List you go.

ciao brutto

You must be proud of your fellow Leftists rioting, looting, burning businesses across the nation.
You must be proud of Joe Biden's criminal actions, blackmailing the Ukraine to protect his son from investigation and certain prosecution.
You must be proud of Kamala Harris screwing Willie Brown, who rewarded her by making her Attorney General of California.

You're proud of all your evil deeds and don't give a damn about anything else other than controlling everyone else. I have not the slightest interest in reading anything else you may ever say. You've shown what you're made of and it's hideous. Go from the presence of a foolish man - The Holy Bible
To my Ignore List you go.

ciao brutto
You lost, Mary.

And by steal the election you mean win the popular and the electoral vote?
No, we mean, flood the ballot boxes with illegal and counterfeit ballots after midnight on election day and also use Election Fraud software that changes the vote count, and this is verified to be in the voting machines of 30 states.

If states continue to use hackable digital voting, then every election from here on is Fraudulent.

1604782509370.png

No, we mean, flood the ballot boxes with illegal and counterfeit ballots after midnight on election day and also use Election Fraud software that changes the vote count, and this is verified to be in the voting machines of 30 states.

If states continue to use hackable digital voting, then every election from here on is Fraudulent.

View attachment 412729

Added to Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

View attachment 412729

Added to Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome
We will see what happens in The Courts. I believe that all these states that Trump lead with and had 300 EC votes when the polls closed, will be given back to him. I prayed about it and I still have hope that God can do anything, and that God is not ready to turn America over to the Barbarians at the gate.

Forum List

Back