‘If Republican senators acquit Trump, they will own the violence that follows.’

Well, they'll be partial owners, along with Trump and all those who enable him.

Let's just hope his jihadis don't attack again.
:laughing0301:
When it comes to Trump, you fly the coop on any reason and decorum, don't you?

It's a personal hatred for you, isn't it?

100% strictly based on emotion and hatred.

You can't possibly be a liberal and have such an opinion, unless you are so emotionally involved that you cannot reason.

(Acting like a woman?)

Nothing like threatening the jurors of a case.

Total sham “trial”. Dems got caught fabricating evidence. In a real court that would be illegal and they would be thrown in jail.
No house manager fabricated evidence... and witnesses will prove such, if allowed in the trial.
BWHAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa ITS ON TAPE YOU DUPE! My Gawd you such a fucking idiot..

You can't possibly be a liberal and have such an opinion, unless you are so emotionally involved that you cannot reason.

(Acting like a woman?)
:itsok:

Total sham “trial”. Dems got caught fabricating evidence. In a real court that would be illegal and they would be thrown in jail.
No house manager fabricated evidence... and witnesses will prove such, if allowed in the trial.
And the trump defence team has nothing but fabricated nonsense as their defence for trump' s actions.....

I think they got too cocky, thinking this was some reality tv show trial, where the verdict of not guilty by the jurors was already fixed....

Democrat Reich rioters are the owners of whatever violence they commit. The way Dims constantly try to avoid taking reponsibility for their crimes is pathetic and disgusting. We know for certain there will be more BLM/Antifa riots, and douchebags like you will blame them on Republicans.

And the trump defence team has nothing but fabricated nonsense as their defence for trump' s actions.....

I think they got too cocky, thinking this was some reality tv show trial, where the verdict of not guilty by the jurors was already fixed....

I don’t see a conviction and I think we all know that. There are 44 Republicans that will vote not to convict and that hasn’t changed in quite awhile. So I believe the outcome is already complete.

ROFL! They fabricate nothing. They simply debunked the shit Dims have fabricated. The Dim case is swirling down the toilet bowl. Americans can now see what a colossal fraud the Democrat Reich is.

Last edited:

I don’t see a conviction and I think we all know that. There are 44 Republicans that will vote not to convict and that hasn’t changed in quite awhile. So I believe the outcome is already complete.
The case against conviction just keeps getting stronger. The Dims have disgraced themselves before the entire human race. Now everyone knows what utter scumbags they are.

Last edited:
Well, they'll be partial owners, along with Trump and all those who enable him. Let's just hope his jihadis don't attack again.
That’s funny. Biden keeping himself surrounded by piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops he doesn’t trust says it all. Democrats run a Banana Republic.
Ol' Mac can cause the Trumpsters to derail their own thread.

:laugh:

It just shows how violent the left is and how they project that violence.
What does that have to do with the attack on our nation's capitol and our electoral process?
Hows that different than ARMED protesters breaking into and destroying Federal Courts, City Halls and police stations?

Oh yeah. Political affiliation.

Yeah, likely will stay the same, even if they have witnesses....

But it doesn't excuse his lawyer's unprofessionalism imo.

The case against conviction just keeps getting stronger. The Dims have disgraced themselves before the entire human race. Now every knows what utter scumbags they are.
Kangaroo court.

Well, they'll be partial owners, along with Trump and all those who enable him. Let's just hope his jihadis don't attack again.
That’s funny. Biden keeping himself surrounded by piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops he doesn’t trust says it all. Democrats run a Banana Republic.

What does that have to do with the attack on our nation's capitol and our electoral process?
Hows that different than ARMED protesters breaking into and destroying Federal Courts, City Halls and police stations?

I'm sure that's the only difference you see. Okay.

(Acting like a woman?)
:itsok:
I accept your surrender....woman.

Wouldn't you call getting caught lying in court "unprofessional?"

It is the only difference, NAZI. Please list some other differences.

Manufacture of evidence and then placing it into evidence in a court is a CRIME! PERJURY... I've watched attorneys get disbarred for life and then placed in jail for this kind of shit... But dim wits think framing people is OK....

Oh? How about the Senate majority leader with a mob outside of the SCOTUS directly threatening the justices unless they decide in their favor?

Manufacture of evidence and then placing it into evidence in a court is a CRIME! PERJURY... I've watched attorneys get disbarred for life and then placed in jail for this kind of shit... But dim wits think framing people is OK....
Exactly. Jeremy Rafkin should be on his way to prison.

Forum List

Back