‘If Republican senators acquit Trump, they will own the violence that follows.’

Nothing like threatening the jurors of a case.

Total sham “trial”. Dems got caught fabricating evidence. In a real court that would be illegal and they would be thrown in jail.
No house manager fabricated evidence... and witnesses will prove such, if allowed in the trial.

House managers would not allow Trump's full statement. They cut it to manipulate their narrative for the case.
They should be held accountable.

Total sham “trial”. Dems got caught fabricating evidence. In a real court that would be illegal and they would be thrown in jail.
No house manager fabricated evidence... and witnesses will prove such, if allowed in the trial.
The House manglers got caught fabricating evidence. This is a lie.

Then why did they cut off Trump's full statements?
That's manipulation to fit the charges.

I thought they had to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? If so, how do they get to break that oath with impunity? Maybe it's like all the lies they fed the FISA court to get permission to spy on Trump. WTF is wrong with our justice system these days. Even in this bogus trial the real judge refuses to preside so they take a juror who already voted guilty and made him judge. That's beyond fucked up, not to mention crooked as all hell.

You're confused. The House manglers got caught manipulating evidence. You obviously didn't watch the trial.

You're confused. The House manglers got caught manipulating evidence. You obviously didn't watch the trial.

Um re read that.
"Quote" This is a lie.
I'm agreeing with you.

Well, they'll be partial owners, along with Trump and all those who enable him. Let's just hope his jihadis don't attack again.
That’s funny. Biden keeping himself surrounded by piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops he doesn’t trust says it all. Democrats run a Banana Republic.
Ol' Mac can cause the Trumpsters to derail their own thread.

:laugh:

It just shows how violent the left is and how they project that violence.
What does that have to do with the attack on our nation's capitol and our electoral process?
Remember, as the tribes form you must take your criminal element who you glorify.. into the fold.

Well, they'll be partial owners, along with Trump and all those who enable him. Let's just hope his jihadis don't attack again.
That’s funny. Biden keeping himself surrounded by piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops he doesn’t trust says it all. Democrats run a Banana Republic.
Ol' Mac can cause the Trumpsters to derail their own thread.

:laugh:

It just shows how violent the left is and how they project that violence.
What does that have to do with the attack on our nation's capitol and our electoral process?
Remember, as the tribes form you must take your criminal element who you glorify.. into the fold.
Provide an example of me glorifying a criminal element, please.

Or admit that you're a liar. Whichever.

And the trump defence team has nothing but fabricated nonsense as their defence for trump' s actions.....

I think they got too cocky, thinking this was some reality tv show trial, where the verdict of not guilty by the jurors was already fixed....

I don’t see a conviction and I think we all know that. There are 44 Republicans that will vote not to convict and that hasn’t changed in quite awhile. So I believe the outcome is already complete.
Yeah, likely will stay the same, even if they have witnesses....

But it doesn't excuse his lawyer's unprofessionalism imo.
Demscum own unprofessionalism.

Its called withholding evidence of exoneration... That they possessed.. Its a crime and you can be charged with it as well as be disbarred for life...

It was proven yesterday that they did. So you can stop lying.

Not so veiled threats are always good for Democracy?

Okay.

Then so be it. Personally I think a conviction in their kangaroo court will spark a lot more violence. But we accept the responsibility.

A few dozen unarmed protesters had them worried. That’s funny. You ain’t seen nuthin yet.
Well, BLM and Antifa are afraid to come into conservative areas, and will just burn and loot the Democrat-controlled areas (finishing the job of turning them into complete shitholes), so who cares?????

They'll use our tax dollars to repair the damage.
Other than that I see no downside.

Well, they'll be partial owners, along with Trump and all those who enable him.

Let's just hope his jihadis don't attack again.
Hypocritical asswipes are demscum. Blm and antifa pussies have done much worse and you spineless cowards did nothing. Time for you to STFU!
Time for you to grow up.

More like time for me to throw up after reading your inane bullshit.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back