‘If Republican senators acquit Trump, they will own the violence that follows.’

Nothing like threatening the jurors of a case.

Total sham “trial”. Dems got caught fabricating evidence. In a real court that would be illegal and they would be thrown in jail.
No house manager fabricated evidence... and witnesses will prove such, if allowed in the trial.
And the trump defence team has nothing but fabricated nonsense as their defence for trump' s actions.....

I think they got too cocky, thinking this was some reality tv show trial, where the verdict of not guilty by the jurors was already fixed....

Like all the political exercises, the conclusion is predetermined. And there's not a damn thing you commies can do about it.

Not so veiled threats are always good for Democracy?

Okay.

Then so be it. Personally I think a conviction in their kangaroo court will spark a lot more violence. But we accept the responsibility.

A few dozen unarmed protesters had them worried. That’s funny. You ain’t seen nuthin yet.
So are democlowns responsible for all the looting ,rioting and attacks on federal buildings and attacks on law enforcement by the bml insurgents. these democlowns got on their knees for them and fought to keep the national guard from coming in to restore law and order.

Okay.

Then so be it. Personally I think a conviction in their kangaroo court will spark a lot more violence. But we accept the responsibility.

A few dozen unarmed protesters had them worried. That’s funny. You ain’t seen nuthin yet.

The "violence which follows" won't be coming from the left. The threat of violence has been and continues to be from right wing extremists and terrorist - the same people who attacked the Capitol.

Total sham “trial”. Dems got caught fabricating evidence. In a real court that would be illegal and they would be thrown in jail.
No house manager fabricated evidence... and witnesses will prove such, if allowed in the trial.
And the trump defence team has nothing but fabricated nonsense as their defence for trump' s actions.....

I think they got too cocky, thinking this was some reality tv show trial, where the verdict of not guilty by the jurors was already fixed....

Like all the political exercises, the conclusion is predetermined. And there's not a damn thing you commies can do about it.

You're absolutely right. They'll let Trump off. We knew that. We also know that when they do, the Republican Party will lose all corporation, business and Wall Street funding or endorsements. That a third party of decent conservatives will rise, and split the right wing vote, ensuring a Democratic government for years to come.

I can hardly wait to watch the Republican Party tear itself apart and self destruct over the insanity of Donald Trump.

Everything Donald Trump touches dies. Always has, always will.

Okay.

The "violence which follows" won't be coming from the left. The threat of violence has been and continues to be from right wing extremists and terrorist - the same people who attacked the Capitol.
If you think a few dozen unarmed protesters who were let inside by Pelosi’s cops is a threat, you’re in for a show.

How about red hat wearing protesters surrounding the Capitol shouting BURN IT DOWN!

Antifa did that last week you and freaks applauded.

You're absolutely right. They'll let Trump off. We knew that. We also know that when they do, the Republican Party will lose all corporation, business and Wall Street funding or endorsements. That a third party of decent conservatives will rise, and split the right wing vote, ensuring a Democratic government for years to come.

I can hardly wait to watch the Republican Party tear itself apart and self destruct over the insanity of Donald Trump.

9 billion rounds of ammo sold just last year.

Okay.

So are democlowns responsible for all the looting ,rioting and attacks on federal buildings and attacks on law enforcement by the bml insurgents. these democlowns got on their knees for them and fought to keep the national guard from coming in to restore law and order.
Yes, Democrats are 100% responsible for ANTIFA BLM terrorists because they let them riot without hinder.

View attachment 456649

Sounds like the left is threatening an insurrection.

Will live rounds be used on the insurrectionists like they did at the Capitol?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Where did the left do that? I read the op ed and it was all about Trumpster violence. If there is a threat in there about leftist violence, please point it out.

1613243745621.png

Why would Trump supporters threaten violence if Trump is acquitted?

However if it is coming from the right then isn't that all the more reason for leftist Democrats to declare it an insurrection and use live rounds?

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
So, what is the WaPo saying here? To avoid possible violence we should convict somebody even if the court decides that the evidence does not prove guilt? Is that our new form or definition of justice now? Convict somebody whether the evidence convinces the court of guilt or not, because there could be violence if there's no conviction? That is going to be a factor in determining the court's decision? Somebody is guilty because some people don't like him? Fuck that.

What do you think the left has been pushing for decades? It's public opinion that should determine an outcome, the facts be damned.

In a real court of Law the Constitutional procedure of impeaching a non sitting, former President, would have been thrown out with the judge(s) issuing warnings to the prosecution that their legal credentials will be referred to the bar for further disciplinary review and subsequent suspension. The tongue lashing doled out would be scathing to say the least, focused directly toward the Senates usurping of the Constitution and separation of powers.

View attachment 456649

Sounds like the left is threatening an insurrection.

Will live rounds be used on the insurrectionists like they did at the Capitol?

*****SMILE*****

Where did the left do that? I read the op ed and it was all about Trumpster violence. If there is a threat in there about leftist violence, please point it out.

View attachment 456719

Why would Trump supporters threaten violence if Trump is acquitted?

*****SMILE*****

They wouldn’t, but then again your are dealing with Dimbo’s, mainstream media, and techno censorship morons.

House impeachment managers closed their prosecution Thursday with a warning to Republican senators: If they vote to acquit former president Donald Trump, the blood will be on their hands when he unleashes political carnage again. Is this not the same reason they are trying to impeach Trump for "Inciting Violence"

Okay.

That's rich, so it is OK for democrats and their mouthpieces to incite insurrection?

Well, they'll be partial owners, along with Trump and all those who enable him. Let's just hope his jihadis don't attack again.
That’s funny. Biden keeping himself surrounded by piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops he doesn’t trust says it all. Democrats run a Banana Republic.
Ol' Mac can cause the Trumpsters to derail their own thread.

:laugh:

It just shows how violent the left is and how they project that violence.
Sounds like jury tampering and incitement to insurrection to me.

I was being generous and crediting you with having a pittance of intelligence. I guess my faith was misplaced. SMH.

Okay.

Logic dictates that there will be no violence if people get the verdict they desire. Yet you commies, especially this foreign commie, are trying to keep things stirred up, hoping for more violence that will likely never come.

Okay.

I heard the same speech that everyone on the planet heard on January 6th. The protests that erupted at the Capitol didn't occur until later on towards the end of his speech. The Democrats took his wordings way out of context, as I expected them to do. Yes, he maybe partially responsible on what happened then. But "inciting the violence" was never what he intended to have happened.

More wishful thinking, businesses won't alienate half of the population out of their own self interest.

Okay.

BLM insurgents weren't responsible for the violence. That a total lie. The people who were arrested for the killings, the violence and the damage, were overwhelmingly, right wing militias, anarchists, and organized mobs of professional looters. In other words: criminals, and right wing terrorists:

Well, they'll be partial owners, along with Trump and all those who enable him. Let's just hope his jihadis don't attack again.
That’s funny. Biden keeping himself surrounded by piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops he doesn’t trust says it all. Democrats run a Banana Republic.
Ol' Mac can cause the Trumpsters to derail their own thread.

:laugh:

It just shows how violent the left is and how they project that violence.
What does that have to do with the attack on our nation's capitol and our electoral process?
Hows that different than ARMED protesters breaking into and destroying Federal Courts, City Halls and police stations?

Oh yeah. Political affiliation.
Yup.
This concept was popular during the summer of love...
fmp,x_small,gloss,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

Until Nancy shit her Depends.

Forum List

Back