‘If Republican senators acquit Trump, they will own the violence that follows.’

Not so veiled threats are always good for Democracy?
Are you really that stupid? They're saying there will be violence from the conspiracy theory whack-jobs that follow tRump, not threatening it from the Democrats.

Duh.
Yeah, all the cops injured today in NYC by you Leftards say otherwise.

Well, they'll be partial owners, along with Trump and all those who enable him.

Let's just hope his jihadis don't attack again.
Hypocritical asswipes are demscum. Blm and antifa pussies have done much worse and you spineless cowards did nothing. Time for you to STFU!
Time for you to grow up.
Time for you to fuckoff. Lying pos.
Where was my lie?

:popcorn:
You opened your mouth.

Hypocritical asswipes are demscum. Blm and antifa pussies have done much worse and you spineless cowards did nothing. Time for you to STFU!
Time for you to grow up.
Where was my lie?

You opened your mouth.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Dismissed, Trumpster.

Time for you to grow up.
Where was my lie?

You opened your mouth.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Dismissed, Trumpster.
Don’t you have a riot to go to now that your second witch trial again failed miserably?

House impeachment managers closed their prosecution Thursday with a warning to Republican senators: If they vote to acquit former president Donald Trump, the blood will be on their hands when he unleashes political carnage again. Is this not the same reason they are trying to impeach Trump for "Inciting Violence"
No. The reason they are voting to mpeach him is the fact that they are afraid of him. They don't want Trump to have any possibility of running against them. That's how afraid they are.

Time for you to grow up.
Where was my lie?

You opened your mouth.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Dismissed, Trumpster.
Don’t you have a riot to go to now that your second witch trial again failed miserably?
Nope!

:itsok:

Time for you to grow up.
Where was my lie?

You opened your mouth.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Dismissed, Trumpster.
"Let's just hope his jihadis don't attack again."

There are no Trump jihadis, NAZI.

Okay.

Then so be it. Personally I think a conviction in their kangaroo court will spark a lot more violence. But we accept the responsibility.

A few dozen unarmed protesters had them worried. That’s funny. You ain’t seen nuthin yet.
So are democlowns responsible for all the looting ,rioting and attacks on federal buildings and attacks on law enforcement by the bml insurgents. these democlowns got on their knees for them and fought to keep the national guard from coming in to restore law and order.

BLM insurgents weren't responsible for the violence. That a total lie. The people who were arrested for the killings, the violence and the damage, were overwhelmingly, right wing militias, anarchists, and organized mobs of professional looters. In other words: criminals, and right wing terrorists:

Of course they were responsible. All the people you list are leftwingers except for right wing militias which weren't even there.

You live in a fantasy land

Okay.

Then so be it. Personally I think a conviction in their kangaroo court will spark a lot more violence. But we accept the responsibility.

A few dozen unarmed protesters had them worried. That’s funny. You ain’t seen nuthin yet.

The "violence which follows" won't be coming from the left. The threat of violence has been and continues to be from right wing extremists and terrorist - the same people who attacked the Capitol.
Your claim turned out to be false, NAZI. What a big surprise. BLM rioters injured two cops today.

So fare your record for being wrong is 100%

Okay.

The "violence which follows" won't be coming from the left. The threat of violence has been and continues to be from right wing extremists and terrorist - the same people who attacked the Capitol.
You're full of shit. Liar.

Okay.

So are democlowns responsible for all the looting ,rioting and attacks on federal buildings and attacks on law enforcement by the bml insurgents. these democlowns got on their knees for them and fought to keep the national guard from coming in to restore law and order.

BLM insurgents weren't responsible for the violence. That a total lie. The people who were arrested for the killings, the violence and the damage, were overwhelmingly, right wing militias, anarchists, and organized mobs of professional looters. In other words: criminals, and right wing terrorists:

Liar!!!

Time for you to grow up.
Where was my lie?

You opened your mouth.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Dismissed, Trumpster.
You dismissed your brain long ago. Dismissed asswipe.

The GOPQ is going to curse this day. This will empower the evil man named trump. Watch him seek revenge not only on those who voted to convict, but on the entire party.

The GOPQ is going to curse this day. This will empower the evil man named trump. Watch him seek revenge not only on those who voted to convict, but on the entire party.
You must mean that the minions of the Democrat Reich and the RINO republicans will rue this day. The heads of the later are on the chopping block. I hope Trump gets every one of them booted out of office. The rest of us Republicans are dancing in the street.

The Republican Party has given a free pass to future Presidents for anything they might do in January. A former President incited an insurrection against our government in January. It doesn't get worse than that.

The Republican Party acquitted the former President!

ABC News reports, "Exactly a month and a week after insurrectionists incited a riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, former President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial came to a climactic end on Saturday afternoon, with Trump being acquitted for his alleged role of inciting the deadly event. A majority of senators voted to convict the former president, but failed to reach the super majority threshold needed for a conviction."

To provide an example of the perfidy of the Republican Party one need only look at the Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. Despite the opinions of nearly all Constitution experts Constitution lawyers to the contrary, McConnell said "he voted "not guilty" because he believes Trump is "constitutionally not eligible for conviction" given that he is no longer president," NBC News.

Also, a Senate resolution on Tuesday established the Senate's jurisdiction in the impeachment trial. McConnell and most Republicans violated a Senate resolution. McConnell said nothing about the evidence. He couldn't. The evidence was overwhelming.

The American people have already spoken. The Republican Party is not paying attention. Under their leadership, the Republican Party has lost the House, Senate, and the White House.

Now this. A Republican President committed an act of sedition, and the Republican Party freed him from consequences, and, by their precedence, all future Presidents for any action they might take in the closing days of their term.

It is easy to surmise this might be opening act of the decline of American democracy.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within. Abraham Lincoln

The American people will remember this day. The Republican Party lost today.

Okay.

The VP already called for the violence that has / will follow... it was on the video the GOP played...

:p

The Republican Party has given a free pass to future Presidents for anything they might do in January. A former President incited an insurrection against our government in January. It doesn't get worse than that.

The Republican Party acquitted the former President!

ABC News reports, "Exactly a month and a week after insurrectionists incited a riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, former President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial came to a climactic end on Saturday afternoon, with Trump being acquitted for his alleged role of inciting the deadly event. A majority of senators voted to convict the former president, but failed to reach the super majority threshold needed for a conviction."

To provide an example of the perfidy of the Republican Party one need only look at the Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. Despite the opinions of nearly all Constitution experts Constitution lawyers to the contrary, McConnell said "he voted "not guilty" because he believes Trump is "constitutionally not eligible for conviction" given that he is no longer president," NBC News.

Also, a Senate resolution on Tuesday established the Senate's jurisdiction in the impeachment trial. McConnell and most Republicans violated a Senate resolution. McConnell said nothing about the evidence. He couldn't. The evidence was overwhelming.

The American people have already spoken. The Republican Party is not paying attention. Under their leadership, the Republican Party has lost the House, Senate, and the White House.

Now this. A Republican President committed an act of sedition, and the Republican Party freed him from consequences, and, by their precedence, all future Presidents for any action they might take in the closing days of their term.

It is easy to surmise this might be opening act of the decline of American democracy.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within. Abraham Lincoln

The American people will remember this day. The Republican Party lost today.

The Democrats put in power a man the FBI, DHS, & Treasury Departments say they have evidence to show he & his family engaged in Influence Peddling, Russian Money Laundering, & took $1 BILLION from the CCP....and you think the Democrats failing to Impeach Trump again is the worse thing that has happened in / for this country?!

:p

The reason they are voting to impeach him is the fact that they are afraid of him. They don't want Trump to have any possibility of running against them. That's how afraid they are.

They fear the people may elect Trump to a 2nd term, the people are who they fear. Hence they tried to rig it to deny the people that choice.

Forum List

Back