If Republicans Cared About Families, They’d Stop Blocking Paid Leave

Why do you think both parties want illegals?

Because this country has become so spoiled and entitled they won't even work anymore.

That's why companies are leaving America.

Rosa parks on a bill for sitting on a bus is lame. It's akin to giving Obama the peace prize.

What Rosa Parks has to do with anything previously said here is a mystery.

if you have problems with big business wanting immigrants, why do I care? You're the one screaming to let the markets decide, but you appear to not like the outcome.
I believe rosa parks is mentioned by the op.

I don't want the market to decide I want the business owner to decide. That's the point of owning a business.

So if the business says...We don't serve negroes here...you are OK with it
Maybe you'd do that cuz it came to your mind not mine.

I will hire anyone who can do the job and I will pay them according to their skill level and I will do business with anyone who has the money to pay me

Except pedophiles. I draw the line at pedophiles and that's probably illegal or a violation of some kind of civil rights.

Thats you

What about the business who decides he does not want to serve negroes....is that the "point of owning a business"
You have something against a business the refuses to serve Negroes?

And you assume we'd be able to have these things benefiting all people without government.. LOL.
What's funnier s that you assume we would not.

Government is, at the most basic level a service provider - those of who pay taxes in effect pay it to do certain things we want done.
That we pay the government to do these things in no way means we would not pay someone else - or do it ourselves - absent the existence of government.

You, of course, have never considered such a thing.
So you believe society could function without a government? Great, another fucking anarcho capitalist.. Somalia is waiting.
Your inability to provide a sound, meaningful, thoughtful and knowledgeable response is duly noted.
Any other false dichotomies and vacuous truths you'd like to hide behind?
I am not going to write an essay on why society needs a government, this is simply common sense.
And so, not content with hiding behind false dichotomies and vacuous truths, you demonstrate an elective incapacity to miss the point presented to you.
If you can point to one example of a successful society without a government, I'll believe you. Just one.

And you assume workers would simply accept 25cents/hr without gov't forcing employers to pay more. Right?
That's pretty how much it was before the government started stepping in, the same logic applies to safety of the workplace, how long employees want to work.
Yes everyone worked for 25cent/hr.
You are an idiot,.
I said "pretty much" Before the minimum wage was put into place, employees were underpaid all over the place, workers in certain areas were truly screwed. Safety laws follow a similar story, no women wanted to work in a factory with no fire escapes working, but they did, they had virtually no choice, it's either work or lack money for the kids. Thank god for the government and safety.
LOL. Your "knowledge" of history sucks.
You keep saying this while providing nothing to back yourself up. Want me to provide a comprehensive list of workplace disasters thanks to a lack of safety laws? The horrid effects of child labor? I'll do it when I get to my computer, twat.
Workplace disasters happen today too.
Next.

if you have problems with big business wanting immigrants, why do I care? You're the one screaming to let the markets decide, but you appear to not like the outcome.

I don't want the market to decide I want the business owner to decide. That's the point of owning a business.

Maybe you'd do that cuz it came to your mind not mine.

I will hire anyone who can do the job and I will pay them according to their skill level and I will do business with anyone who has the money to pay me

Except pedophiles. I draw the line at pedophiles and that's probably illegal or a violation of some kind of civil rights.

Thats you

What about the business who decides he does not want to serve negroes....is that the "point of owning a business"
You have something against a business the refuses to serve Negroes?
OMFG. Are you fucking kidding me? Who wouldn't have something against a bigoted racist?

That's pretty how much it was before the government started stepping in, the same logic applies to safety of the workplace, how long employees want to work.
You are an idiot,.
I said "pretty much" Before the minimum wage was put into place, employees were underpaid all over the place, workers in certain areas were truly screwed. Safety laws follow a similar story, no women wanted to work in a factory with no fire escapes working, but they did, they had virtually no choice, it's either work or lack money for the kids. Thank god for the government and safety.
You keep saying this while providing nothing to back yourself up. Want me to provide a comprehensive list of workplace disasters thanks to a lack of safety laws? The horrid effects of child labor? I'll do it when I get to my computer, twat.
Next.
LOL. Very rare compared to how much they did happen before regulations. If you deny that, you are literally wrong. There is nothing else I can say.

Government is, at the most basic level a service provider - those of who pay taxes in effect pay it to do certain things we want done.
That we pay the government to do these things in no way means we would not pay someone else - or do it ourselves - absent the existence of government.

So you believe society could function without a government? Great, another fucking anarcho capitalist.. Somalia is waiting.
Your inability to provide a sound, meaningful, thoughtful and knowledgeable response is duly noted.
I am not going to write an essay on why society needs a government, this is simply common sense.
And so, not content with hiding behind false dichotomies and vacuous truths, you demonstrate an elective incapacity to miss the point presented to you.
If you can point to one example of a successful society without a government, I'll believe you. Just one.
Point to a successful society where gov't makes every economic decision.

Smaller government not no government.

If the caring ones could only onfiscate 80% of the wealth in this country just think of the progressive, utopian, paradise we could be ! Lol

You are an idiot,.
Next.
LOL. Very rare compared to how much they did happen before regulations. If you deny that, you are literally wrong. There is nothing else I can say.
Lets see the evidence. And show also that the improvement was due to gov't regulations and not improvements in technology.

Point to a successful society where gov't makes every economic decision.
None, because society needs a balance.

As I said, and as you have yet again demonstrated: you choose to miss the point.
Not much I can do about that.
:dunno:

Why do you require even more govern"mental" :cuckoo: intervention.
Private industry is free to offer paid maternity leave anytime they feel like it. Some companies have already started the ball rolling.

Four words constantly need repeating for you thick-skulled dembulbs:

LET THE MARKET DECIDE

Why not let children work in factories, underpaid and over worked? Let the market decide, works for the third world.

Because this country has become so spoiled and entitled they won't even work anymore.

Rosa parks on a bill for sitting on a bus is lame. It's akin to giving Obama the peace prize.

Yep, I don't believe the government should force associations on anyone. The market will decide if they remain in business.

How the US stacks up in paid maternity leave

Federally_mandated_maternity_leave_by_country.gif

Republicans complain that the family is falling apart. Republicans then want to deny paid leave to countless parents with kids.

Families aren't falling apart over family leave.... that's absurd. We never really had any kind of family leave in years gone by and the American family was robust. We've started tinkering with every societal norm known to mankind... what we have now is kids with two moms, gay fathers, single moms on public assistance, vanishing spiritual influence, broken schools, etc. It's called moral decay. To blame it on somebody not having months of paid time off is riduclous.

Why not let children work in factories, underpaid and over worked? Let the market decide, works for the third world.

Yep, I don't believe the government should force associations on anyone. The market will decide if they remain in business.

Jim Crow chimes in

He'd also be ok with slavery and torture if the market demands it. No government never he pounds the table.

You have no room to talk about slavery, you demand it every day.

Next.
Lets see the evidence. And show also that the improvement was due to gov't regulations and not improvements in technology.
I'm on my Mobile device so I can't post all that I want to..

'OSHA at 40' Center for American Progress

He'd also be ok with slavery and torture if the market demands it. No government never he pounds the table.

You have no room to talk about slavery, you demand it every day.
Taxes are LITERALLY SLAVERY GUYS.

Forum List

Back