If Republicans Cared About Families, They’d Stop Blocking Paid Leave

He's a typical liberal... thats what they do... shove their morality (which btw never implores them to do anything) down your throat....
Yes, it's true, I am a evil liberal who is forcing eight year olds not to work 40 hours a week in factories with broken fire escapes.

Sadly, you probably actually believe that is hapenning.
It was happening before evil liberals stepped in ;)

So was slavery and segregation, until Republicans stepped in.... put that in your clack pipe and tug on it.
Oh dear god. The parties completely shifted ideologies, now, the backwards south is republican and the more liberal people are democrats. Back then, the republicans were liberal. OH, by the way, since you're peddling this shit, the republicans back then supported LABOR UNIONS. Social security. Regulations. Using the government to end slavery and segregation.
They did until the labor unions turned more corrupt than the companies.

He's a typical liberal... thats what they do... shove their morality (which btw never implores them to do anything) down your throat....
Yes, it's true, I am a evil liberal who is forcing eight year olds not to work 40 hours a week in factories with broken fire escapes.

So was slavery and segregation, until Republicans stepped in.... put that in your clack pipe and tug on it.
Oh dear god. The parties completely shifted ideologies, now, the backwards south is republican and the more liberal people are democrats. Back then, the republicans were liberal. OH, by the way, since you're peddling this shit, the republicans back then supported LABOR UNIONS. Social security. Regulations. Using the government to end slavery and segregation.

And oh Dear God, child labor laws have been in effect for nearly a century yet you claimed it is currently happening. You're just another liberal pinhead that thinks every problem you create is solved by taking something from someone else and redistributing it. You leftists fucks have fucked shit up so bad I'm not sure it is even repairable. There isn't enough of "someone else" money to fix your mess.

Grow up kid.

How the US stacks up in paid maternity leave

Federally_mandated_maternity_leave_by_country.gif
Wow look at that. States with the highest paid leave also have the highest unemployment and worst economies.
Thanks for showing us what paid leave will do, Nutwinger.

Quite a reach....even for the Rabbi

Norway and Sweden are doing quite well economically
You left out Greece. Norway is a small country and an oil producer. And a mob of Muslim thugs. Sweden also has high structural unemployment.
Nutjobber again posts crap.

LOL. It's not just labor unions republicans turned on, it's virtually everything. Parties switched, basic history.

Where was OSHA when I cut my finger making dinner the other night lol

I better be careful or next they'll be in my home making me wear a helmet and knife proof gloves.
Leave it to republican morons to downplay the importance of OSHA.
You obviously have never dealt with them. At one time maybe good now it's just another way to get money and power.

I better be careful or next they'll be in my home making me wear a helmet and knife proof gloves.

OSHA was there when they tried to sell you asbestos to insulate your home
They were there when you were told you didn't need fire alarms

Its the nanny state that makes sure you have safe food and water to make your dinner

somehow us actually taking care of our families is evidence of us not caring because we don't think people should be forced to pay you for not working. This is considered logic to some.

Ill make a deal with you. Ill take care of my family with my hard work, you take of your family without work and we will see which one of us does a better job and shows that we care more.
No one is claiming that, people are working 50 hour weeks without any paid leave, millions of workers are lacking any paid leave at all, they deserve a break. They need a break.

No they aren't. Obama care is making it so people can only get part time jobs.

Regardless it's not your bosses responsibility to manage your time and resources. As long as you expect someone else to do it for you, you will always have problems.

Yeah in 1968 things were terrible with industrial accidents all over.
Oh wait there werent.
Asshole.

Wow look at that. States with the highest paid leave also have the highest unemployment and worst economies.

You left out Greece. Norway is a small country and an oil producer. And a mob of Muslim thugs. Sweden also has high structural unemployment.
every country has structural unemployment.

somehow us actually taking care of our families is evidence of us not caring because we don't think people should be forced to pay you for not working. This is considered logic to some.

Ill make a deal with you. Ill take care of my family with my hard work, you take of your family without work and we will see which one of us does a better job and shows that we care more.
No one is claiming that, people are working 50 hour weeks without any paid leave, millions of workers are lacking any paid leave at all, they deserve a break. They need a break.

Republicans support the notion of employees wanting a life outside the workplace is countrproductive
Conservatives have this disgusting and backwards ideological stance, constantly spitting "hard work" when failing to realize that people are working hard and getting little in return. Who works harder, the MW workers pulling 50 hours a week or the CEO telling others to do tasks in an air conditioned building.
The CEO working 80 hours a week.

No one has gotten sick from having asbestos insulation.
It isnt that you dont know anything. Its that whatever you know is untrue.

every country has structural unemployment.
Thank you, Capt Obvious.

Regardless it's not your bosses responsibility to manage your time and resources. As long as you expect someone else to do it for you, you will always have problems.
The part time jobs problem has been around before obamacare. No one is telling the boss to manage your time, it's about mothers being able to spend time with their babies worry free.

Republicans oppose abortion

But if a pregnant worker needs time off to have a baby....that is her problem

Need, nobody needs time off, they want it and now at others expense. People that think that way have no business having kids.

"People that think that way have no business having kids"
So they get an abortion

Great, if they aren't responsible enough to use birth control, they definitely have no business with children.
You assume birth control has a 100% success rate.

I can guarantee you if you don't put your genitals near the genitals of the opposite sex you won't get pregnant or get someone pregnant.

LOL. It's not just labor unions republicans turned on, it's virtually everything. Parties switched, basic history.
Basic liberal history. It's not that simple.
Although I can't defend today's republican nor democrat parties. They both are owned by special interest and lobbyists.

The part time jobs problem has been around before obamacare. No one is telling the boss to manage your time, it's about mothers being able to spend time with their babies worry free.
No one is telling them they cant. BUt how about some personal responsibility? You know, that thing you're lacking.

You failed miserably to demonstrate any correlation between maternity leave and a countries unemployment rate or economic health

Another unsubstantiated bizarre claim by the Rabbi that is easily refuted

No one has gotten sick from having asbestos insulation.
It isnt that you dont know anything. Its that whatever you know is untrue.
Asbestos Health Risks | Region 8 | US EPA

Yeah in 1968 things were terrible with industrial accidents all over.
Oh wait there werent.
Asshole.

Compared to today...1968 was horrible

Not a dodge, just a fact.
Its a fact that you offered a moral position.
Who are you to force your morality on others?
It's not a moral position...
You used the term "should", which boils down to a moral position - you believe it is the right thing to do.
I suppose everything is a moral decision. Fine, lets accept that
Now that you understand you are arguing a moral position....
Well?
Still waiting

Forum List

Back