If Republicans launch an investigation of Hunter Biden…..

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Should Democrats retaliate by investigating Ivanka and Jared?

Hunter Biden is a private citizen, Ivanka and Jared were members of the Trump administration

Their actions are more subject to Congressional investigation

Hunter Biden is a private citizen, Ivanka and Jared were members of the Trump administration

The Trump children have already been extensively investigated and interrogated.

I don't know specifically the details about Ivanka and Jared. But Don Jr. spent a lot of time with investigators with the Mueller Witch Hunt.

In any event, Hunter's ties to Ukraine- a nation that the American taxpayers are giving massive subsidies to- are known. Makes me wonder if this decision by Sleepy Joe wasn't done to help America- but because Zelenskyy has the dirt on the Bidens.

sure why not,, I would put a drug addicted child molester up against a women that makes shoes and purses any day of the week,,

The Trump children have already been extensively investigated and interrogated.

I don't know specifically the details about Ivanka and Jared. But Don Jr. spent a lot of time with investigators with the Mueller Witch Hunt.

In any event, Hunter's ties to Ukraine- a nation that the American taxpayers are giving massive subsidies to- are known. Makes me wonder if this decision by Sleepy Joe wasn't done to help America- but because Zelenskyy has the dirt on the Bidens.

Biden, Putin, and Zelensky are involved in a massive money laundering operation together, with help from entities like the DNC, FTX, the FBI, and others.

Sure. Why not? Can’t wait for the comparable “payment for the big guy” statements of Ivanka and Jared. If your best defense of Hunter Biden is a counter offensive against Ivanka and Jared, that says it all.

Maybe democrats are intentionally delaying the certification of the last seat republicans need to take the House because of all the pending investigations that were stalled by Pelosi. I wonder if the democrat senators who took dirty money from the bit-com guy will face criminal charges.

But once again, nazi dems should lose the popularity vote: JoeXi's coke-sniffing son is linked to the Deep State and the collection of Chinese (communist) viruses via Metabiota. So too is a female California epidemiologist.

Sure. Why not? Can’t wait for the comparable “payment for the big guy” statements of Ivanka and Jared. If your best defense of Hunter Biden is a counter offensive against Ivanka and Jared, that says it all.

Lets do it

We have dual prosecutions of Presidential children
Then we can have a prisoner swap
Jared and Ivanka for Hunter.

Sounds fair

If they lose control of the House committees, I don't think they'll be able to do that.

So when he takes the 5th on all questions like many of Donnies Neo-GOP did, what cha gonna do?

Maybe the Prez will just issue him a blanket pardon. He can do that, no problem right?

The Senate can investigate
In the current climate with a slim one or two seat majority, I don't see that happening.
The House will be the circus. Democrats in the Senate can focus on approving judges at an even faster pace...and there's nothing the Turtle can do about it.

Forum List

Back