If republicans want the 2nd amendment to work like the 1st, ANYONE should be able to buy a gun

Children

Those with mental disabilities

Convicted felons

Of course, since it’s already illegal for felons and kids to buy guns from a licensed business, we already have gun control laws. Why would it be wrong or unconstitutional to make more gun control laws? We already have some.

Or should we just treat it like the 1st amendment and let any of those people buy guns?
You are very ignorant about others and what they believe, try educating yourself.

You are very ignorant about others and what they believe, try educating yourself.
Well since we agree on those gun control measures, let’s make more! Apparently that would not be unconstitutional.

But since we already have gun control laws, we might as well create more. Your subjective view of more laws does not matter. It has a legal precedent therefore we can create more.
Not really. In fact, some of the laws on the books already are being overturned.
The 1st Amendment specifically says Congress can make no laws limiting speech it was intended to protect, speaking out against the govt.
The 2A does not allow infringement on the right to keep & bear arms to law abiding citizens & it is not limited to Congress.
Nice try proggy

Children

Convicted felons

Of course, since it’s already illegal for felons and kids to buy guns from a licensed business, we already have gun control laws. Why would it be wrong or unconstitutional to make more gun control laws? We already have some.

Or should we just treat it like the 1st amendment and let any of those people buy guns?
Such lazy, garbage reasoning. If that were true, we'd be asking to have our guns taken away from us, just like our speech.

I'm going to come out and say it bluntly: Billy, you're being stupid. On purpose.

Not really. In fact, some of the laws on the books already are being overturned.
The 1st Amendment specifically says Congress can make no laws limiting speech it was intended to protect, speaking out against the govt.
The 2A does not allow infringement on the right to keep & bear arms to law abiding citizens & it is not limited to Congress.
Nice try proggy
How do you know the 2nd amendment means that? It certainly doesn’t say that. It also says nothing about kids but we still make it illegal for them to buy them.

Such lazy, garbage reasoning. If that were true, we'd be asking to have our guns taken away from us, just like our speech.

I'm going to come out and say it bluntly: Billy, you're being stupid. On purpose.
Leave it you TK to miss the obvious point lol.

lol who is more likely to not enforce gun control laws: liberals or 2nd amendment idiot nut jobs?

It’s the latter.
First, there are no actual liberals in Dem run cities. You are all regressives & calling you liberals is an insult to real liberals.

How come Chicago has so many mass murders & shootings if the proglodytes in charge are enforcing all the strict gun laws?
How did that last insane lefty tranny get his guns if the red flag laws were followed?

Progs let them go because they want the chaos, death & body counts for a narrative.
And you sheeple eat it up

Children

Convicted felons

You reek of desperation.

First, there are no actual liberals in Dem run cities. You are all regressives & calling you liberals is an insult to real liberals.

How come Chicago has so many mass murders & shootings if the proglodytes in charge are enforcing all the strict gun laws?
How did that last insane lefty tranny get his guns if the red flag laws were followed?

Progs let them go because they want the chaos, death & body counts for a narrative.
And you sheeple eat it up
Prior to the pandemic and nationwide spike in violence, California’s gun deaths were below the national average and way below Texas’s average. It was like that for years. Also, it’s pretty stupid you don’t understand how cities work anyway. Obviously there is going to be more crime in cities vs rural areas. You do get that basic logic right?

Children

Convicted felons

The most ridiculous comparison I‘ve ever read. Free speech has limits. People are getting shot in Chicago everyday, yet no one is asking for more gun laws there. Why?

How do you know the 2nd amendment means that? It certainly doesn’t say that. It also says nothing about kids but we still make it illegal for them to buy them.
Because unlike modern regressives, our Founding Fathers & ancestors had common sense back when it was still common.
They naturally assumed common sense would remain that.

Obviously, they didn't foresee the rise of lefty collectivist ideology indoctrinating the sheeple & the suffocation of common sense.

And making the case that denying children guns means you can pass "common sense" regulations on the rest of us is a strawman argument.
Besides, I gave my kids guns well before they were 18 & showed them how to use them properly.
Guess what? They are just fine & their guns didn't kill anyone!
Shocking!!
I've got no problem if others do the same as long as the kid ain't a psycho.

The most ridiculous comparison I‘ve ever read. Free speech has limits. People are getting shot in Chicago everyday, yet no one is asking for more gun laws there. Why?
Free speech has very few limits, but since we agree it has some number of limits, why would it be unconstitutional to create more gun control laws for the 2nd?

Prior to the pandemic and nationwide spike in violence, California’s gun deaths were below the national average and way below Texas’s average. It was like that for years. Also, it’s pretty stupid you don’t understand how cities work anyway. Obviously there is going to be more crime in cities vs rural areas. You do get that basic logic right?
Is there a point to your rambling or are you just role playing Captain Obvious?

So prior to the dempanic & lefties attacking the cities, everything was just great in proggy world? :rolleyes:

A lefty "social democrat" calling anyone stupid is so rich in irony I could make a sword

Because unlike modern regressives, our Founding Fathers & ancestors had common sense back when it was still common.
They naturally assumed common sense would remain that.

Obviously, they didn't foresee the rise of lefty collectivist ideology indoctrinating the sheeple & the suffocation of common sense.

And making the case that denying children guns means you can pass "common sense" regulations on the rest of us is a strawman argument.
Besides, I gave my kids guns well before they were 18 & showed them how to use them properly.
Guess what? They are just fine & their guns didn't kill anyone!
Shocking!!
I've got no problem if others do the same as long as the kid ain't a psycho.
Lol who the fuck cares what you taught your children? It’s still illegal for them to buy guns. Since we already have gun control laws, we can create more. The precedent already exists.

You’re welcome.

Children

Convicted felons

/——/ You understand neither the 1st or 2nd Amendments.

Lol who the fuck cares what you taught your children? It’s still illegal for them to buy guns. Since we already have gun control laws, we can create more. The precedent already exists.

You’re welcome.
No, the precedents are being overturned.

Like I said, equating a child getting a gun with an adults right to keep & bear arms is a strawman argument.
It won't work so you better switch to your next delusional argument.
Guess what? We won't be getting rid of any of our guns because we don't have to.
We will also defend ourselves from tyranny because we have that right & ability as well.

Sorry if that makes you wet yourself

Children

Convicted felons

We have about 20,000 of them now….so how many more do we need?

The important one?

You cant commit a crime with a gun.

If you are a convicted felon you can’t have a gun.

On that one we could adjust it but that is another debate

Forum List

Back