If Russia and China invaded California or Texas...

Would you fight for California and Texas if a powerful enemy invaded either one?

• Total voters

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Would you support Obama and the military in fucking them up?

Or if we reversed time and Bush was still President?

Last edited:
given how the right recently started tonguing Putins ass over Syria. No i think they would side with russia

I can't speak for California but god help anyone who invades a redneck state.

The People's Republik of California is far, far too left wing for the ChiComs or Russia.

No one is stupid enough to invade Texas.

You poll is invalid.

I see where you're trying to go with this. Perhaps if approached from a more reasoned angle, you'd get more serious responses.

The People's Republik of California is far, far too left wing for the ChiComs or Russia.

No one is stupid enough to invade Texas.

You poll is invalid.

I see where you're trying to go with this. Perhaps if approached from a more reasoned angle, you'd get more serious responses.

Fine please vote no then. They're not Americans and so you won't defend them.

Come on people only 3 votes so far!

Alright so we've got one no!

Come on people! Set partisanship aside and defend your country or not?

I think everyone would agree that if China or Russia attacked we would do everything we could to repel them. That's not where the attacks are coming from at this moment. The attacks are coming from obie. Would you be willing to defend any state against a president that has gone wrong? That's the real question today.

Alright so we've got one no!

Come on people! Set partisanship aside and defend your country or not?

I think everyone would agree that if China or Russia attacked we would do everything we could to repel them. That's not where the attacks are coming from at this moment. The attacks are coming from obie. Would you be willing to defend any state against a president that has gone wrong? That's the real question today.

Oh? If a President invaded your state then I'd absolutely fight him.

But this thread is about whether we'd fight for those who disagree with us. Because we live in a country where that was one of the founding principles.

As a righty, would you let California burn without response? As a lefty, would you let Texas burn without response?

I answered yeas only because it is yes or no question.

But I won't bother for California

Forum List

Back