If Russia and China invaded California or Texas...

Would you fight for California and Texas if a powerful enemy invaded either one?

• Total voters
As a righty, would you let California burn without response? As a lefty, would you let Texas burn without response?

See, this is where you're trying to go and it doesn't make any sense at all. If the country is attacked, it will defend itself. You're trying to create a left and right response team that has a choice to defend or not defend a part of the country it ideologically doesn't agree with. Surely, you see how silly this comes across.

As Napoleon said, Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. The Russians and Chinese don't have to invade California or Texas. Obama is destroying this country's economy and tearing the people apart just fine. If it's in China or Russia's best interests, they'll just waltz in when it's all over and pick up the pieces they want--or not.

I dunno though, I'd send Texas to fight FOR California, they're their own nation practically.

It's my belief and hope that California would fight for Texas as well.

I think they would.

I don't believe so. Neither would they know HOW. :lol:

Unless they promise immediate citizenship all those Mexican gangs - those would fight FOR California.

But I am not sure who are worse - Russians, Chinese or Mexican cartels ;)

I'd support the president.

I wouldn't personally fight under the command of this president though.

I think he is a fuck up surrounded by fuck ups.

I served under Bush Sr. and Clinton.

Bush Sr. understood how to run the military...you put the best people in charge, tell them what you want done, give them the resources to do it, and let them handle it.

Clinton, I don't have much good to say about him either.

R.I.F. and B.R.A.C. became the vernacular of the day.

Great soldiers I served with were RIFfed or retired early.

Their years of service were inconsequential to the Powers That Be.

I decided it was time for me to go do something else...Clinton's army wasn't an army I wished to serve in.

You'll have to look to someone else to recount service during the W. Bush years.

Last edited:
I dunno though, I'd send Texas to fight FOR California, they're their own nation practically.

I think they would.

Unless they promise immediate citizenship all those Mexican gangs - those would fight FOR California.

I think California would ABSOLUTELY fight for Texas. Just as Texas would for California.

Yes or no. Would you throw down for California if Russia or China or some other world power violently invaded it?

I should think the answer is obvious yes if any part of the United States was invaded.

Then vote! I'm trying to prove that push come to shove we'd all fight on the same side!
Of course "we" would, but it wouldn't have anything to do with obama. We'd be defending AMERICA, not that kenyan buffoon.

I think they would.

I think California would ABSOLUTELY fight for Texas. Just as Texas would for California.

That is what you THINK.

I am not so sure.

And now I am not jesting.

Then vote! I'm trying to prove that push come to shove we'd all fight on the same side!
Of course "we" would, but it wouldn't have anything to do with obama. We'd be defending AMERICA, not that kenyan buffoon.

So yes?
Yes, California, like it or not, is part of America, and I for one wouldn't sit idly by and watch some foreign bastards think they're going to take it. Over my dead body.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

That is what you THINK.

I am not so sure.

And now I am not jesting.

If I'm wrong... then we're lost.

But I don't think I am. We'll never know obviously... but I hope we all consider that... the moron idiot who you're railing against (how you think of them anyways), would probably fight on your side

I think they would.

I can say with certainty Texas would fight for California.

California fighting for Texas? I wouldn't be nearly as confident.

So yes?
Yes, California, like it or not, is part of America, and I for one wouldn't sit idly by and watch some foreign bastards think they're going to take it. Over my dead body.

Fuck yea sir. I've given too much rep apparently today but you'll get it soon.

Forum List

Back