If selling a gay couple a wedding cake means a "Christian" baker participated in the marriage...

Joe, at least I don't call gays "Old Dykes in habits", do I?

Are You Going to Hell?

You know, I'm really less and less impressed with Leftists as I go here. You best not ever, and I mean ever, accuse me of "hating gays" ever again Joe.

Oh, please... I'm not the one who wants to deprive them of basic human rights because the One Percenters have played on your sexual fears.

Although Sister Mary Butch was pretty scary, come to think of it.

The problem with these women weren't that they were gay, it was that they were unable to come to terms with it and inflicted their misery on kids.

Then again, if you are a lesbian and you get locked up with a bunch of other lesbians and you can't touch, you could get frustrated pretty quickly.

No, what you do is worse. You assume their sexuality and call them names.

I typed you a long response in the other thread.

Yeah, and it was retarded deflection.

Guess what, a Church that molests kids, burns heretics and collaborates with Nazis have no business telling me what is moral. Full Stop.

Guess what, a Church that molests kids, burns heretics and collaborates with Nazis have no business telling me what is moral. Full Stop.

images

images

So we should get over Clergy sexual abuse? Really? Is this what you are claiming?

I'm claiming YOU should get over your personal animus. That you have been carrying around for 40 years....wow

I don't know what the issue is you're having that this isn't a question of gays vs Christians. It's a question of ideology vs ideology. Since gay is not innate, it's a behavior. As such it falls under acquired attributes of a person. It's in the same category as addiction, ideals or rituals.

As such "gay" (what I've quite accurately coined as "the Cult Of LGBTQ etc. etc.") has zero rights to force others to participate in its theology. ANYONE else. Including Christians, Jews, Muslims, Mormons, agnostics, atheists etc. It's each individual person's moral code that is in question here, no matter if done at a building on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or what have you.

This is how the Court must examine the issues and this is how it will examine the issues.

At the end of the day, the Court will find that if a merchant is informed a product is going to serve a repugnant behavior, ideal or ritual he finds morally offensive, religious or not, that service can be legally denied to said customer. I've given the example of an agnostic or atheist having strong convictions that no contract should exist that banishes a child from a mother or father for life. No religion necessary but fundamental belief intact. That too will be legally respected and no person can be forced via financial threats or jail to abandon that fundamental belief.

So, enjoy your terrorism and your targeting of Christians, Christophobes. It's all for naught. You will NOT force any American to convert to your religion.

I'm claiming YOU should get over your personal animus. That you have been carrying around for 40 years....wow

When the religious nutters stop trying to tell the rest of us how to live, I will get past it.

I don't know what the issue is you're having that this isn't a question of gays vs Christians. It's a question of ideology vs ideology. Since gay is not innate, it's a behavior. As such it falls under acquired attributes of a person. It's in the same category as addiction, ideals or rituals.

Religion is more of a behavior than sexuality..

One more time, WHEN did you decide to be straight. If you claim that sexual orientation is a choice, then there had to be a point where you decided on one or the other.

One more time, WHEN did you decide to be straight. If you claim that sexual orientation is a choice, then there had to be a point where you decided on one or the other.
You’re getting good at this!

No gay baker has to bake normal sexual (sex in biology evolved to procreate = male+female) people a wedding cake if the idea of promoting such an abomination to him runs against his grain.

See how easy this is?

You’re getting good at this!

No gay baker has to bake normal sexual (sex in biology evolved to procreate = male+female) people a wedding cake if the idea of promoting such an abomination to him runs against his grain.

See how easy this is?

No gay baker would turn down good money.

Of course, it happens right about the time you discover that girls aren't icky after all and your body starts changing. That's why it's extremely difficult to believe someone who says they knew they were gay when they were three.

Of course, it happens right about the time you discover that girls aren't icky after all and your body starts changing. That's why it's extremely difficult to believe someone who says they knew they were gay when they were three.

Yep. They say "I always knew I was attracted to my same gender." ALL CHILDREN ARE NATURALLY DRAWN TO THEIR SAME GENDER. As friends! The introduction of a sexual component to that natural anthropological fact in gender segregation well known in children is an adult add-on. So, somewhere an adult has inappropriately coerced a child to believe that their natural affinity for their own gender at that age is somehow sexual. Which is child psychological tampering or put more simply, child sexual abuse.

So, they aren't "born that way" sexually. They are made that way by tampering, by interference, by inappropriate influence at pivotal ages. The fact that in that CDC survey published in Psychiatry Today of 3,000 (early 2005) gay men found their having been molested (inappropriately tampered with by adults) was "an epidemic" (words not chosen lightly by the CDC) is the underscore and bold italics on that point.

And somehow we as a society should force others to promote that DAMAGE to a person "as normal" under threat of financial penalty? Not on my watch.

Oh, I don't know, I've seen kids at that age where I've said, "Yup, that kid's going to grow up to be queer" and they did.

And somehow we as a society should force others to promote that DAMAGE to a person "as normal" under threat of financial penalty? Not on my watch.

Sorry, buddy. Gays are accepted now, and it's you homophobes who are going to have to hide in the closet, now.

Oh, I don't know, I've seen kids at that age where I've said, "Yup, that kid's going to grow up to be queer" and they did.

Sorry, buddy. Gays are accepted now, and it's you homophobes who are going to have to hide in the closet, now.

What you're describing is effeminate, not gay. Gay is sexual attraction, something that does not develop until puberty. You may also be describing transgenderism, which is not the same as gay.

You're not alone. Many people are adept at spotting the signs of tampering or molestation in children. Too bad the kid you saw wasn't refereed to counseling when there was still time to reach him before he was imprinted for life with an addiction to HIV-sex.

What you're describing is effeminate, not gay. Gay is sexual attraction, something that does not develop until puberty. You may also be describing transgenderism, which is not the same as gay.

yet the effeminate kid at 4 often ends up being the gay kid at 16. Funny how that works.

yet the effeminate kid at 4 often ends up being the gay kid at 16. Funny how that works.
Yes, signs of molestation in children often do a full bloom of tampering-effect by the time they're adolescents.

Yes, signs of molestation in children often do a full bloom of tampering-effect by the time they're adolescents.

Wouldn't know... that wasn't what I was describing.

Now, what I will note is that often these were boys who didn't have fathers or had fathers who were only marginally involved in their lives.

Wouldn't know... that wasn't what I was describing.

Now, what I will note is that often these were boys who didn't have fathers or had fathers who were only marginally involved in their lives.
So you believe that fathers are necessary in boys' lives. I guess you're not in favor of lesbian weddings? :popcorn:

And, you seem to be suggesting that a lack of a father means that another creeper dude has easier access to the unprotected boy. Either way, you noticed signs of "gayness" (sexual qualities) in a young boy. That should've been your immediate red flag to get the boy to help.

That's stereotyping. You know, not very PC.

Forum List

Back