If Texas goes liberal on us we may as well start building an ark.

The young voters are more energized now thanks to social networking. Not more wise, just energized. And with 1500 "democrats" crossing the border each day the numbers look grim.

The Christian message on how to order one’s life is lost on a generation and even the previous one. So this anger, intolerance, meanness, higher frequency of bizarre or violent behavior, and self-righteous egoism, it’s all byproducts. The extent of the masses' political acumen is destroy Trump and we will have saved our nation. No further explanation necessary.
Lol if you people were real Christians, you would be at the border waiting for those migrants with food and water.
I guess we are not "real Christians" according your definition then.
You aren’t Christians according to Jesus lol
There’s nothing Christian about globalism

The young voters are more energized now thanks to social networking. Not more wise, just energized. And with 1500 "democrats" crossing the border each day the numbers look grim.

The Christian message on how to order one’s life is lost on a generation and even the previous one. So this anger, intolerance, meanness, higher frequency of bizarre or violent behavior, and self-righteous egoism, it’s all byproducts. The extent of the masses' political acumen is destroy Trump and we will have saved our nation. No further explanation necessary.
Lol if you people were real Christians, you would be at the border waiting for those migrants with food and water.

Um, I know tons of Christians who are have devoted their lives to helping the poor, building homes for poor families in Mexico, etc. Just because people aren’t falling for the globalist propaganda doesn’t mean they aren’t helping the poor. But nice attempt to slam an entire group of people.
They do to convert people in those countries.

I’ve worked in missions, no one has to convert to anything, we’re mainly planting seeds and doing what God calls all of us to do.

Not sure it will turn liberal in our lifetimes but yesterday's midterm Senate election had more people voting than voted for the blob and Senator Clinton. And it was a midterm.
True, but the alarm from the right is that many affluent suburbs in large cities went blue for House of Representative candidates where they were strong Trump suporters in 2016, (especially the females). This was tell tale about a change in the nation's attitudes or values.

Are you in Texas? If so, what part?

No, northern states. I just love everything about Texas except the Dallas Cowboys. (maybe a couple of other things I cannot think of now) I liked them standing for their principles even if the rest of the country bristles.

Um, I know tons of Christians who are have devoted their lives to helping the poor, building homes for poor families in Mexico, etc. Just because people aren’t falling for the globalist propaganda doesn’t mean they aren’t helping the poor. But nice attempt to slam an entire group of people.

I’ve worked in missions, no one has to convert to anything, we’re mainly planting seeds and doing what God calls all of us to do.
Where is your faith when you support a vile **** like trump, who calls most Mexican rapists, he doesnt want to help refugees and sends armed forces to shoot a desperate caravan. And is jesus happy with you endorsing a pussy grabber ?

Your charge causes me no concern. Perhaps another thread we can settle this.

Build an ark so that..... the US can be a little less controlled by the right? Doesn't change much.

I had no idea we were in control? Are you being detained from having all the fun and pleasure you can think of?

Build an ark so that..... the US can be a little less controlled by the right? Doesn't change much.

I had no idea we were in control? Are you being detained from having all the fun and pleasure you can think of?

The Republicans have far more control and power than their support base should have.

The same could be said about the Democrats but to a less extent.

Where is your faith when you support a vile **** like trump, who calls most Mexican rapists, he doesnt want to help refugees and sends armed forces to shoot a desperate caravan. And is jesus happy with you endorsing a pussy grabber ?
Who said I supported Trump?? That’s a big assumption you made, and a very wrong one. After Ron Paul was screwed over the second time, I sort of gave up on politics altogether. I think both “sides” are corrupt and I also think we have a one party system masquerading as two.

Not sure where you are going with that? I am aware of hundreds of thousands of Christian missionaries helping the needy and oppresed in foreign lands. Yes, those are true Christians.
I am speaking of how American Christians thinks, act and vote. They do not resemble prudence in my way of understanding the faith.

This is hyperbole and a selective episodes in a person's past (albeit embellishments or slander) which you are using to define or judge a man. In this case I say you are acting rather dishonestly.

Not sure where you are going with that? I am aware of hundreds of thousands of Christian missionaries helping the needy and oppresed in foreign lands. Yes, those are true Christians.
I am speaking of how American Christians thinks, act and vote. They do not resemble prudence in my way of understanding the faith.

Just in case there was any confusion, that post was to Billy. His post implied some things that are simply not true, or at best were misleading.

Not sure it will turn liberal in our lifetimes but yesterday's midterm Senate election had more people voting than voted for the blob and Senator Clinton. And it was a midterm.
For one thing if we and the independent voters had not got out and voted the Senate would have been Democratic and the Progressives would have ran rampant over just about anything that was to be voted on the floor. The next judges are very important and if not for control of the Senate we would just as well have Obamma and the Demo running it all. The could have all the ass kissing travels they want. .
upload_2018-11-7_23-35-37.jpeg

Gift money to Iran by Obammma and Hilly to further terrors.

Who said I supported Trump?? That’s a big assumption you made, and a very wrong one. After Ron Paul was screwed over the second time, I sort of gave up on politics altogether. I think both “sides” are corrupt and I also think we have a one party system masquerading as two.

You're the sort of person who should be supporting Proportional Representation.

You'd not have to choose between two corrupt parties. You'd have a variety of choices (some call this Democracy).

In Germany they have six parties in the Bundestag. Traditional right and traditional left, center right, further right, left environment and further left.

If one person in one region votes for a party, then that gets added to all the other people in the country who want this party. So at the end, there's a fair allotment of seats compared to what the voters want.

They also have FPTP but this doesn't impact the overall make up of the Bundestag. But you still get your local representative.

Most Mexicans are rapist

Real Christians my ass....you would help refugees caravan and illegals....you guys just use the religion.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Most Mexicans are rapist

Mexicans rapists? Isn't that only because their wives just won't get off the doughnuts and the deep fried enchiladas?

This is hyperbole and a selective episodes in a person's past (albeit embellishments or slander) which you are using to define or judge a man. In this case I say you are creating a gross misrepresentation for your agenda.

Just in case there was any confusion, that post was to Billy. His post implied some things that are simply not true, or at best were misleading.

Ok, I am a bit confused myself in this forum. thanks

Forum List

Back