If the Beatles had continued and brought Ono aboard for lead vocals

And you don't. That part is very clear.
Im far from the wittiest guy, but im definitely wittier than you. That part is VERY clear. I mean, what kind of uninspired dipshit makes a joke like that? Its downright insulting!

Paul McCartney had his wife Linda in Wings
She was horrible

Last edited:
Im far from the wittiest guy, but im definitely wittier than you. I mean, what kind of uninspired dipshit makes a joke like that? Its downright insulting!
I didn't make it for you. I do it for me. They have always been overrated. Always. If you are in that age bracket that grew up with them then maybe I can see it. However, they were not all that and this is especially true considering the musical talent at the time. They just sucked. They are a bug band with or without Ono.

I didn't make it for you. I do it for me. They have always been overrated. Always. If you are in that age bracket that grew up with them then maybe I can see it. However, they were not all that and this is especially true considering the musical talent at the time. They just sucked. They are a bug band with or without Ono.
Paul McCartney is a tremendous talent. The other three can kick rocks as far as im concerned. There, we mostly agree on something.

Paul McCartney is a tremendous talent. The other three can kick rocks as far as im concerned. There, we mostly agree on something.
Sounds like another 10 CD nostalgia set to me.

McCartney had talent but much of what he did was rubbish
Silly Love Songs

John Lennon and George Harrison had more talent

McCartney had talent but much of what he did was rubbish
Silly Love Songs

John Lennon and George Harrison had more talent
Let it be and Hey Jude were their best songs. Imagine was a great song too, but its only great when someone other than Lennon sings it.

Let it be and Hey Jude were their best songs. Imagine was a great song too, but its only great when someone other than Lennon sings it.
George Harrison in particular

He didnt write as much, but it was high quality

She deserves it. She is worse than Hitler and deserves to die in a fire for her awful singing. Its insulting that she would subject any audience to that crazy horseshit, and she has done this heinous act more than once. She is soooo fucking bad that even her children deserve to die. God needs to wipe out her entire family to make sure that no part of this annoying wretch exists on Earth.
Dude, you have issues.

She made John happy before his life was cut tragically short by a nut with a gun.

Dude, you have issues.

She made John happy before his life was cut tragically short by a nut with a gun.

Mr. Lennon was shot right across the street from the Hell Hole known as Central Park in NYC.

Its regrettable he got whacked, but its the chance you take when you go someplace like that.

How would the band be remembered today?

Yoko Ono had a unique singing voice, she would have lent a new twist to traditional Beatles songs.

If by "unique" you mean she sounded like absolute fucking shit, then sure, it was "unique..."

And the only thing she would have "lent" to The Beatles is an end to their existence.

Mr. Lennon was shot right across the street from the Hell Hole known as Central Park in NYC.

Its regrettable he got whacked, but its the chance you take when you go someplace like that.

Central Park is no Hell Hole and John Lennon lived in a very exclusive neighborhood

Forum List

Back