If the child molesters parents sue anyone, it should be the democrat party and the government of Kenosha...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This column is on point....

The government caused Rosenbaum, the man who violently raped 5 boys between the ages of 9-11, to be shot.....

How do you ask?

Read below...

The Rittenhouse shootings took place on the third day of rioting in Kenosha. Authorities, including the Governor, had little or no interest in intervening. Police and National Guardsmen had been pulled back while rioters burned, vandalized and destroyed large swaths of the city. And a volatile, mentally ill sex offender had been released from a hospital earlier that day.

None of the shootings by Kyle Rittenhouse would have occurred if Joseph Rosenbaum hadn’t behaved in a deranged manner.
Presumably, Rosenbaum would have done better if he had taken his medication, but he couldn’t get his prescriptions filled because the pharmacy was boarded up — closed, because of the riots.

I’m reading more about his condition — here, in The Washington Post — and I see that the plastic bag he threw at Rittenhouse was a small collection of items — deodorant, underwear, socks — that the hospital had given him when he was discharged after a suicide attempt. That’s what he had (and lamely threw at Rittenhouse).

What he lacked was his drugs: “Hours after he was released from the hospital, Rosenbaum stopped by a pharmacy in Kenosha to pick up medication for his bipolar disorder, only to discover that it had closed early because of the unrest.”

They released a mentally ill man into a chaotic city with a prescription for medication that he could not fill. A suicidal man proceeded to get himself killed at the hands of Rittenhouse and to unleash the ill-fated rush to stop Rittenhouse. There are immense and unknowable costs to letting a city decline into chaos.

Plus if the police had done their jobs none of it would have happened.

Rittenhouse is a killer, no amount of crap ^^^ makes a vigilante killer innocent.

No amount of lying on your part turns Kyle into a murderer.....the 4 felons who attacked him were trying to maim or kill him.....he shot them in self defense.....and the child rapist he shot, who violently raped 5 young boys, ages 9-11 appreciates your defense of his actions....

What is it with you left wing/democrats and your love for child rapists?

Plus if the police had done their jobs none of it would have happened.

Just posted about this........

The Rittenhouse shootings took place on the third day of rioting in Kenosha. Authorities, including the Governor, had little or no interest in intervening.

Police and National Guardsmen had been pulled back while rioters burned, vandalized and destroyed large swaths of the city. And a volatile, mentally ill sex offender had been released from a hospital earlier that day.

None of the shootings by Kyle Rittenhouse would have occurred if Joseph Rosenbaum hadn’t behaved in a deranged manner. Presumably, Rosenbaum would have done better if he had taken his medication, but he couldn’t get his prescriptions filled because the pharmacy was boarded up — closed, because of the riots.

I’m reading more about his condition — here, in The Washington Post — and I see that the plastic bag he threw at Rittenhouse was a small collection of items — deodorant, underwear, socks — that the hospital had given him when he was discharged after a suicide attempt. That’s what he had (and lamely threw at Rittenhouse).

What he lacked was his drugs: “Hours after he was released from the hospital, Rosenbaum stopped by a pharmacy in Kenosha to pick up medication for his bipolar disorder, only to discover that it had closed early because of the unrest.”

They released a mentally ill man into a chaotic city with a prescription for medication that he could not fill. A suicidal man proceeded to get himself killed at the hands of Rittenhouse and to unleash the ill-fated rush to stop Rittenhouse. There are immense and unknowable costs to letting a city decline into chaos.

Rittenhouse is a killer, no amount of crap ^^^ makes a vigilante killer innocent.
The obvious fact that Rittenhouse shot in self defense makes him innocent.

Why do you refer to Kyle as a "vigilante"? Do you even know what that word means?

Could you please explain to the USMB forum, the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that Kyle is a vigilante?

That's a reach, not to be unexpected. RWers wouldn't have a post to write without lies and character assassinations. Your post is an idiot-gram, it has no substance and typical of you.

That's a reach, not to be unexpected. RWers wouldn't have a post to write without lies and character assassinations. Your post is an idiot-gram, it has no substance and typical of you.
I am not a "Right winger" even if you do happen to be so incredibly simple-minded that you see anything non Stalinist as being right wing.

I do find it interesting how so many like you here lionize this serial child rapist. At one point, I thought the adoration might be inspite of his raping children, but the steadfast way you cling to all your lies in order to support him makes me think it is BECAUSE he rapes children.

Since Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all charges, it's going to be pretty hard to sue him.

The trial proved that he was a hero who never broke a single law at any point. He will now become a multi multi millionaire as a result. No amount of whiny left wing butthurt will EVER change that.

The trial proved that he was a hero who never broke a single law at any point. He will now become a multi multi millionaire as a result. No amount of whiny left wing butthurt will EVER change that.
But this idiot supports the child rape because he supports the terrorism and he supports the terrorism because it is Democrat terrorism.

No amount of reason ever gets through to the true believer. All he knows in this world is that he is a member of tribe Democrat and that the ends justify the means when it comes to his tribe.

Forum List

Back