🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If the Comrade is impeached and removed from office...

If the Comrade iis removed from office, will Pence be better or worse than the Comrade?

• Yes, he is as bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he is bad, but not crazy.

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • About the same, I think.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Just 3 weeks in and the left are praying for impeachment. Unable to beat Trump at the ballot box, unable to destroy Trump in the media, in desperation they grasp at impeachment with a GOP controlled congress :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:
He won the electoral college, but he most definitely lost at the ballot box. The gop will probably be the ones to start the impeachment proceedings :lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao:

I'm gonna LMAO when all the voter fraud gets counted and that narrative gets STF down.

so 3.5 million illegals voted against- and-?

You are as delusional as the Comrade, your cult leader...
]

Wrong!

Just 3 weeks in and the left are praying for impeachment. Unable to beat Trump at the ballot box, unable to destroy Trump in the media, in desperation they grasp at impeachment with a GOP controlled congress :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:
He won the electoral college, but he most definitely lost at the ballot box. The gop will probably be the ones to start the impeachment proceedings :lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao:

I'm gonna LMAO when all the voter fraud gets counted and that narrative gets STF down.

You are as delusional as the Comrade, your cult leader...

Yeah! he's the delusional one. Good job. I think you just changed the world. Well done.

The career intel community hates the Comrade for doubting them and making love to Putin. The leaks are going to get worse.

Eventually the Comrade will either lose his mind, start WW III, or quit. The establishment GOP wants him to resign, so "Leave it to Beaver" Pence can take over

The career intel community hates the Comrade for doubting them and making love to Putin. The leaks are going to get worse.

Eventually the Comrade will either lose his mind, start WW III, or quit. The establishment GOP wants him to resign, so "Leave it to Beaver" Pence can take over

You keep dreaming, it not going to happen any kind of way like that and your disdain for America is duly noted.

Why are you so against American values?

Get back with me when you have any proof of that.

Get back with me when you have any proof of that.

Don't worry, It will be sooner than you think.

If Clinton can't get impeached, nobody is getting impeached, unless they are standing over a dead body holding the knife. Seriously. No one has the power the President does while they are in office.
Clinton did get impeached.

But he was not removed from office. The Comrade could be the first impeach and removed from office.
Nah! Only if an inept, embarrassing media controlled the agenda
Ah! The "media boogeyman" defense! There's always someone else to blame.
AH! The "media isn't corrupt defense! There's always someone else to blame.
No. I'm trumping your fear of media with the actions and deeds of The Donald.

Despite being a religious zealot, he's not completely fucking insane like Trump is. He actually strikes me as a fairly reasonable guy, he's pretty level headed -- for the most part. I think a president Pence would be a thousand times better for America than president orange shitlord.

Despite being a religious zealot, he's not completely fucking insane like Trump is. He actually strikes me as a fairly reasonable guy, he's pretty level headed -- for the most part. I think a president Pence would be a thousand times better for America than president orange shitlord.

President doorknob would be as thousand times better for America.

If the Comrade is removed from office, how will Pence be as President. Why?

at least pence is a predictable religious zealot and not insane

If that is all you can say to defend your emperor, then that explains why he was elected in the first place. Idiots are allowed to vote.

Please elaborate on the merits of this thread. Right now, in detail.

Please defend your whiny little bitch in the OO. Obviously you can't.

Pence would make progressives wish for Mr. moderate Trump.

A narcissistic sociopath cannot be defined as a moderate.
No one thought Obama was a moderate. Don't worry.

that' is false....except to rightwingnuts

If the Comrade is removed from office, how will Pence be as President. Why?

at least pence is a predictable religious zealot and not insane

If that is all you can say to defend your emperor, then that explains why he was elected in the first place. Idiots are allowed to vote.

Please elaborate on the merits of this thread. Right now, in detail.

Please defend your whiny little bitch in the OO. Obviously you can't.

Pence would make progressives wish for Mr. moderate Trump.

A narcissistic sociopath cannot be defined as a moderate.
\

Yeah you're dismissed now. I guess Obama is not a moderate.

whatever you think of the politics of our former president, he was not an insane sociopath like the orange incompetent

but whatever

thanks for the opinion you loony ignorant internet troll.

Hey look on the bright side libwit, maybe they will impeach Trump this week...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Forum List

Back