If the DNC election was "rigged" - how was it "rigged"?

The fix was in from the beginning. Establishment want Billary.
easy to say - but then so is a lot of the bullshit you float.

how exactly was 'the fix' in?
did the dnc imagine up the 4 million more voters that cast their ballots for hillary than did for bernie?

Please explain exactly how it was supposedly "rigged" - with "credible" sources that can be verified as fact. Just because the DNC may have "favored" Hillary over Bernie doesn't mean it was "rigged". The DNC "favored" Obama over Hillary in 2008. Bernie wasn't "cheated" out of anything. The DNC election process never changed from beginning to end. Even Bernie said publicly that Hillary won fair and square - which she did. So, stop with the "rigged" shit or explain to us with "credible" sources that can be verified as fact exactly how it was supposedly "rigged".

So, you are claiming that having the DNC "superdelegats" in the bag for Hillary from the VERY beginning, that having the Democrats who were flipping coins call the caucuses in Iowa for Hillary EACH time there was a tie wasn't rigging the election, you're as big a liar as Hillary.

I love how the Hillarybots rate my post as funny because they can't honestly acknowledge that the fix was in and Hillary was ordained. However, what they've really done is start the Democratic Party on the road to irrelevance. WE are the future.
superdelegates are part of the process. the rest of your post is ridiculous.
Coin-Toss Fact-Check: No, Coin Flips Did Not Win Iowa For Hillary Clinton

LOL! Yeah, believe the establishment, not your lying eyes.

Look, I love that Bernie ran, he helped move the platform to the left and brought up important issues, I just think if he wants to run as a Democrat, run as a Democrat. If you want to run as an "anti-party" guy, run as the anti party guy...in November. He wanted to play it bi-political or to have his cake and eat it too. Pfffft.
that's what he's always wanted - which is why he's never been a democrat and why he never actually accomplished anything.

Look, I love that Bernie ran, he helped move the platform to the left and brought up important issues, I just think if he wants to run as a Democrat, run as a Democrat. If you want to run as an "anti-party" guy, run as the anti party guy...in November. He wanted to play it bi-political or to have his cake and eat it too. Pfffft.
that's what he's always wanted - which is why he's never been a democrat and why he never actually accomplished anything.

Great, he accomplished his goals, the candidate with the most electoral votes won and Bernie never had to embrace being a Democrat. Sounds like winning all around. Now let's elect Hillary the 45th President of the United States!

Please explain exactly how it was supposedly "rigged" - with "credible" sources that can be verified as fact. Just because the DNC may have "favored" Hillary over Bernie doesn't mean it was "rigged". The DNC "favored" Obama over Hillary in 2008. Bernie wasn't "cheated" out of anything. The DNC election process never changed from beginning to end. Even Bernie said publicly that Hillary won fair and square - which she did. So, stop with the "rigged" shit or explain to us with "credible" sources that can be verified as fact exactly how it was supposedly "rigged".

So, you are claiming that having the DNC "superdelegats" in the bag for Hillary from the VERY beginning, that having the Democrats who were flipping coins call the caucuses in Iowa for Hillary EACH time there was a tie wasn't rigging the election, you're as big a liar as Hillary.

I love how the Hillarybots rate my post as funny because they can't honestly acknowledge that the fix was in and Hillary was ordained. However, what they've really done is start the Democratic Party on the road to irrelevance. WE are the future.
superdelegates are part of the process. the rest of your post is ridiculous.
Coin-Toss Fact-Check: No, Coin Flips Did Not Win Iowa For Hillary Clinton

LOL! Yeah, believe the establishment, not your lying eyes.
wow. so you aren't even going to pretend to be interested in the facts. at least you're making that clear.

Great, he accomplished his goals, the candidate with the most electoral votes won and Bernie never had to embrace being a Democrat. Sounds like winning all around. Now let's elect Hillary the 45th President of the United States!

Not a chance in Hell that I'll ever vote for that corporate whore.

Last edited:

Not a chance in Hell

Can I quote you on that in Nov?

Not a chance in Hell

same thing I said about Obama in 08 ... guess what?

did the dnc imagine up the 4 million more voters that cast their ballots for hillary than did for bernie?
Super Delegates that no one voted for. Billary machine had 600 delegates before one ballot was cast. Rigged for Billary.

The personnel running the DNC are not allowed to have personal opinions.

Super Delegates that no one voted for. Billary machine had 600 delegates before one ballot was cast. Rigged for Billary.

Wah wah...SCIENCE!!!

Screen-Shot-2016-01-16-at-2.28.11-PM.png

The above graph shows the delegate count...

You could give half of the supers to Sanders and he still loses.

You could give half of the supers to Sanders and he still loses.
Take away the supers.

The personnel running the DNC are not allowed to have personal opinions.

Exactly! When will their personal diaries be hacked? I want to see them!

When will accused rapist and fugitive from justice Julian Assange release Putin's hacked RNC emails? I want to see them! I want to see their personal diaries also!

Forum List

Back