If the GOP is racist how do you explain this?

Which subject are you struggling with?
Why would I be struggling? My 8th grader should be learning Excel and PowerPoint. She isn’t. Well not at school. She is from me. See, you can’t even pay attention. Definitely not CEO material.

Why would I be struggling? My 8th grader should be learning Excel and PowerPoint. She isn’t. Well not at school. She is from me. See, you can’t even pay attention. Definitely not CEO material.
Excel and PowerPoint. You crack me up simpleton. They are fine tools to learn about but that isn’t an education. That you felt compelled to call that out…

Who is this man? Outstanding! Guess PoC aren’t a monolith? Then again per Biden he “ain’t” black.

Biden and Obama would both say he's, "Not really Black".

He's entirely too sane, rational, well spoken, and intelligent to be a democrat.

Excel and PowerPoint. You crack me up simpleton. They are fine tools to learn about but that isn’t an education. That you felt compelled to call that out…
Of course it is. If you want to get anywhere in the business world you need to know those skills as well as public speaking and creative writing. Definitely not CEO material.

Of course it is. If you want to get anywhere in the business world you need to know those skills as well as public speaking and creative writing. Definitely not CEO material.
Such a small percent of people in the US need to build a PowerPoint you nitwit. The one consistent thing about you it’s you have zero aptitude for analysis. Zero. You want to teach PowerPoint to all kids for the 1% that need to use it… eventually? Yea. What a fucking waste of resources. Like your brain is wasted. Maybe we push off algebra and teach PowerPoint to future desk jockeys. Moronic.

The question was about which classes your kids take that aren’t being taught correctly. That was the original line. You haven’t answered.

Such a small percent of people in the US need to build a PowerPoint you nitwit. The one consistent thing about you it’s you have zero aptitude for analysis. Zero. You want to teach PowerPoint to all kids for the 1% that need to use it… eventually? Yea. What a fucking waste of resources. Like your brain is wasted. Maybe we push off algebra and teach PowerPoint to future desk jockeys. Moronic.

The question was about which classes your kids take that aren’t being taught correctly. That was the original line. You haven’t answered.
1%? LMaO at least 50% unless you’re going into the trades.

You’re an idiot.

In companies around the world, PowerPoint is used by professionals on all levels to communicate important information through a simple slide presentation. In fact, there are over 500 million PowerPoint users, and 30 million PowerPoint presentations created each day around the world.

How else would you teach it?.....

You study historical figures and events in the context of periods, trends, and changes over time. You look at the role that geography, technology, economics, language, religion, etc. have played in historical movements and events. You analyze primary source documents to better understand the influences and motivations of important figures and decisions at given periods of time. You compare events through time to recognize similarities and differences at various times to understand how we got where we are today and what effect similar decisions may have now and in our future. The analysis and understanding are what really matter. The details can be referenced at any time. The study of history requires much more than access to Google.

Such a small percent of people in the US need to build a PowerPoint .....You want to teach PowerPoint to all kids for the 1% that need to use it… eventually? ....
Things like PowerPoint and Excel are very widely and commonly used today. The only real downside to practicing with them is that they will soon become obsolete. The nature of technology.

You’re an idiot.

In companies around the world, PowerPoint is used by professionals on all levels to communicate important information through a simple slide presentation. In fact, there are over 500 million PowerPoint users, and 30 million PowerPoint presentations created each day around the world.
People use there iPhone daily too. Let’s have a fucking school class on that. You’re a peach. I think you were dropped at birth.

Things like PowerPoint and Excel are very widely and commonly used today. The only real downside to practicing with them is that they will soon become obsolete. The nature of technology.
Look. One of my kids took an excel class in high school too as a required blow off credit (meaning not a core requirement). It’s fine but that’s where it belongs as a non core elective.

Look. One of my kids took an excel class in high school too as a required blow off credit (meaning not a core requirement). It’s fine but that’s where it belongs as a non core elective.
You should run for your local school board if you really are this worked up about what classes should be requirements or electives. You seem to have an issue with technology.

You should run for your local school board if you really are this worked up about what classes should be requirements or electives. You seem to have an issue with technology.
I’m happy with schools. I was responding to a goober who was complaining school subjects are bad and liberal. I asked for an example and got this paraphrased (kids should learn PowerPoint other classes are useless) response.

Schools are doing a good job as long as your kid has a good teacher.

You study historical figures and events in the context of periods, trends, and changes over time. You look at the role that geography, technology, economics, language, religion, etc. have played in historical movements and events. You analyze primary source documents to better understand the influences and motivations of important figures and decisions at given periods of time. You compare events through time to recognize similarities and differences at various times to understand how we got where we are today and what effect similar decisions may have now and in our future. The analysis and understanding are what really matter. The details can be referenced at any time. The study of history requires much more than access to Google.
Winners write history. Correct?

Forum List

Back