If the GOP is racist how do you explain this?

That’s the fashionable take by republicans. Blacks are too stupid to know what’s good for them. The only black Americans who do know what’s good for them, republicans say, are the tiny fraction of wealthy black Americans and those black political celebrities who make money cow towing to the right wing money machine. Statistically every other black American sees the tolerance for racism on the right. They see the policies that favor capital accumulation at the top and exploitation of the working class. Anyone who believes you can brainwash 90% of 40M people is brainwashed themselves. And thinking black folks are too dumb to think for themselves is racist.

It's nice how you help out and inform any black who doesn't fit your mold by calling them racists and informing them they are not just white but in fact they are white suppremist.

Yes, you are that racist ...

Why wouldn't they? That's what the democrat party was founded on and thrives on to this day.

Seriously, how are morons like Lush Lesh that stupid. Read any history textbook, the Democrat party was always about racism. The KKK, Jim Crow, segregation, even slavery itself. Read any newspaper today and it's clear the Democrat party tradition of racism is still in place.

Democrat = racist (and always has since slavery)

Seriously, how are morons like Lush Lesh that stupid. Read any history textbook, the Democrat party was always about racism. The KKK, Jim Crow, segregation, even slavery itself. Read any newspaper today and it's clear the Democrat party tradition of racism is still in place.

Democrat = racist (and always has since slavery)
The current governor of Mississippi keeps jim crow in that state.

And then SB1 in Texas keeps non-whites from voting.

looks like republicans are the party of jim crow with all of that voter suppression.

Oh save it.

You left the Democratic Party because they didn't welcome your racism any longer
Listen to these blacks on who is racist!!

Why would you call a black Uncle Tom?

Why do you need blacks to comply with your ideas?

LOL, again, Lesh has no knowledge of history.

So Lush, when were Democrats NOT the power of racism? By racism, you know, I mean slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, segregation.

It's all you, Lush. You're in the Democrat party, the party that has ALWAYS stood for racism. You're in the right party for you, nicely chosen!

But I'm holding you up, don't you have some women and children to beat up for being a Trumpster? By Trumpster I mean the same thing you do, anyone who disagrees with you ...

LOL, again, Lesh has no knowledge of history.

So Lush, when were Democrats NOT the power of racism? By racism, you know, I mean slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, segregation.

It's all you, Lush. You're in the Democrat party, the party that has ALWAYS stood for racism. You're in the right party for you, nicely chosen!

But I'm holding you up, don't you have some women and children to beat up for being a Trumpster? By Trumpster I mean the same thing you do, anyone who disagrees with you ...
Touched a nerve huh?

Wow. Not at all. History has not been taught that way for quite a while.

How else would you teach it? Who was president when the Civil War began? Abe Lincoln. How do you know? Read and memorize.
I’m betting only one of us has kids in school. The curriculum is fine. Right wing nut fears of school are ignorant.

I’m betting only one of us has kids in school. The curriculum is fine. Right wing nut fears of school are ignorant.
I have kids in school. And the curriculum has not changed since I was in school. It’s stupid. You’re stupid. So you don’t see why it’s stupid. Definitely not CEO material.

Forum List

Back