If the GOP is racist how do you explain this?

It’s not the only party I would vote for or have voted for. Who is bragging? No one is bragging. I created the post and I was not bragging. The point of my OP is to illustrate that calling GOP voters racist is a leftist media false narrative that you obviously subscribe to as well.

No, I do not think the whole GOP is racist, but until they get to the point that they have to go "hey, look at us we elected a POC", people will always view them that way

He was TALKING about players in the Negro Leagues you racist Nazi
He was talking about one player and said "That Negro"...either he is old and misspoke or he is racist.

I am a Jewish Nazi? You tried that before. It fell on deaf ears and makes you look stupid.

No, I do not think the whole GOP is racist, but until they get to the point that they have to go "hey, look at us we elected a POC", people will always view them that way
They don't do that. The MEDIA does that. They vilify anyone who goes RED as a black person. Look at Winsome Sears. MSNBC called her a white supremacist. You love making excuses for a party where many members have gone off the deep end.

That doesn't make any logical sense, Herr Lesh.

You are just a stupid partisan hack and you're unemployed. So you're a parasite.
YOU don't make any sense but that is accurate.

You're also wrong 95% of the time.

I'm retired jackass...and still work

He was TALKING about players in the Negro Leagues you racist Nazi
but why did he call them the n word? it’s 2021 not 1930

i tell ya what go outside, find a african american and call him that and let us know what happens

but why did he call them the n word? it’s 2021 not 1930

i tell ya what go outside, find a african american and call him that and let us know what happens
Type the word negro on this forum and hit enter ( I just did) and see what happens

Now type the ACTUAL N word and hit enter and let us know the result.

They are very different words

You just did it with this thread. They do it as well.

I am not making any comment about the Dems at all, this is about the only party you vote for these days.
#1) I am asking the users on this site.

#2) Not true. You and I had a nasty discussion because I said I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard. I also would have voted for Sinema if I lived in AZ. They are more moderate democrats but I still would have voted for them. I actually lean more left than you think. Then again you don't think you just want to pick fights. You glossed over the fact that MSNBC called Winsome Sears a white supremacist. Pretty sad.

Type the word negro on this forum and hit enter ( I just did) and see what happens

Now type the ACTUAL N word and hit enter and let us know the result.

They are very different words
hahaa so you won’t do it? thought so

hey if you can type it on a internet forum and it’s not autocorrected it’s not racist!

idiot racist

2) Not true. You and I had a nasty discussion because I said I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard. I also would have voted for Sinema if I lived in AZ. They are more moderate democrats but I still would have voted for them. I actually lean more left than you think.

"would vote for" is sort of meaningless, who you did vote for is what I am talking about.

You glossed over the fact that MSNBC called Winsome Sears a white supremacist. Pretty sad.

It has nothing to do with this thread or the topic of the thread....you normally get mad at me for going off topic, now you want me to.

MSNBC is a terrible news origination, thus I do not really give a fuck what they say. If I got outraged over every dumb thing they say I would not have any time left to give you a hard time

"would vote for" is sort of meaningless, who you did vote for is what I am talking about.

It has nothing to do with this thread or the topic of the thread....you normally get mad at me for going off topic, now you want me to.

MSNBC is a terrible news origination, thus I do not really give a fuck what they say. If I got outraged over every dumb thing they say I would not have any time left to give you a hard time
Well in MA they don't give me good choices. Liz Warren and Ed Markey are not in the same stratosphere as me politically. I also didn't vote for Charlie Baker for Governor. MSNBC is not a news organization at all. It is a leftist echo chamber.

Who is this man? Outstanding! Guess PoC aren’t a monolith? Then again per Biden he “ain’t” black.

It’s because the GOP are not the racists. That’s just the lie the Left started as a nasty campaign tactic, and it’s taken on a life of its own. The real racists, and antisemites, are much more pervasive on the Democrat side.

Forum List

Back