If the GOP is racist how do you explain this?

Funny how the republicans of the deep south, don't mind voting for a black guy. Kind of shit cans all the bullshit about the South or thee GOP, or god forbid, America, being wacist or worse, w.s.

But, you will just ignore all evidence. Like you always do.

Like I said, once you all get past the need to point out every time you elect a POC, people might stop thinking you are a bunch of racist.

Then again, if you think that Ft Myers and Naples is the "Deep south" you have far less intelligence then I had assumed, which was pretty low to start with.

Like I said, once you all get past the need to point out every time you elect a POC, people might stop thinking you are a bunch of racist.

And like I said, it is not about any real racism on our part, but about the nonsense you people keep spouting, that our actions and behaviors, disprove. That is the point, that is the fact that you are ignoring, because you like having an excuse to be a smug prick, even if it is a lie.

Then again, if you think that Ft Myers and Naples is the "Deep south" you have far less intelligence then I had assumed, which was pretty low to start with.

But the majority of gop support, is in the more northern part of the state, The Deep South. YOu are not only a fool, but an asshole.

And like I said, it is not about any real racism on our part, but about the nonsense you people keep spouting, that our actions and behaviors, disprove. That is the point, that is the fact that you are ignoring, because you like having an excuse to be a smug prick, even if it is a lie.

I do not think most of you are racist, but I understand why people do. And it is threads like this that perpetuate the image. The "hey look at us, we elected a black man" threads. One day it will be common enough to not be worth pointing out.

But the majority of gop support, is in the more northern part of the state, The Deep South. YOu are not only a fool, but an asshole.

The two counties that this district include went for Trump by more than 60%, it is a staunchly Repub area, always has been. I went to high school there.

You are truly clueless

I do not think most of you are racist, but I understand why people do. And it is threads like this that perpetuate the image. The "hey look at us, we elected a black man" threads. One day it will be common enough to not be worth pointing out.

Sure. Let's follow teh advice of the leftard and not pushback against them as they call us names. Just let them define us in pop culture and teh media and education and I'm sure that will work out for us just fine. It is so nice of you to give good advice like that to your enemies.

Meanwhile my point stands. You people talk shit about us, that does not fit with our actual actions. That is you people being lying assholes.

The two counties that this district include went for Trump by more than 60%, it is a staunchly Repub area, always has been. I went to high school there.

You are truly clueless

Sure. Meanwhile leftards like yourself are pushing the lie of the Southern Strategy and claiming that America is a w.s. nation, but because you said, "Fort Myers", somehow that means that it should be ignored that the gop of a state of the "Solid South" is happy to elect black guys to office, if they are republicans, instead of assholes.

NO matter what we say or do, you fuckards will pull some type of shit out of your ass, to pretend to have a reason to dismiss it. YOu are assholes.

Sure. Let's follow teh advice of the leftard and not pushback against them as they call us names. Just let them define us in pop culture and teh media and education and I'm sure that will work out for us just fine. It is so nice of you to give good advice like that to your enemies.

Meanwhile my point stands. You people talk shit about us, that does not fit with our actual actions. That is you people being lying assholes.

I am talking about nothing but your actions.

Sure. Meanwhile leftards like yourself are pushing the lie of the Southern Strategy and claiming that America is a w.s. nation, but because you said, "Fort Myers", somehow that means that it should be ignored that the gop of a state of the "Solid South" is happy to elect black guys to office, if they are republicans, instead of assholes.

I cannot help it if you do not understand what the "South" is, but I can assure you it is not Fort Myers or Naples. They may be in the south, but they are not the South.

I am talking about nothing but your actions.

YOu are dismissing our actions in favor of standing by your pre-conceived assumptions.
I cannot help it if you do not understand what the "South" is, but I can assure you it is not Fort Myers or Naples. They may be in the south, but they are not the South.

Blah, blah, blah. YOu assholes constantly talk shit about how Americans, or white or, God Forbid, republicans are so wacist, yet when we demonstrate with our actions that your claims are false, you just ignore and dismiss it.

You are assholes, in pursuit of defending your bs justifications to be assholes.

YOu are dismissing our actions in favor of standing by your pre-conceived assumptions.

Nope, I am talking about your actions. This thread is one of your actions, and I am talking about it.

Blah, blah, blah. YOu assholes constantly talk shit about how Americans, or white or, God Forbid, republicans are so wacist, yet when we demonstrate with our actions that your claims are false, you just ignore and dismiss it.

Needing to point out every time a POC gets elected does not demonstrate that their claims are false, it just reinforces them. Let your actions speak for themselves, get to the point that you do not need to point them out.

Nope, I am talking about your actions. This thread is one of your actions, and I am talking about it.

Needing to point out every time a POC gets elected does not demonstrate that their claims are false, it just reinforces them. Let your actions speak for themselves, get to the point that you do not need to point them out.

Anything we say or do, according you dishonest assholes, supposedly "reinforces them".

YOu are lying asshole cucks.

In reality, Floridian republicans had no problem elected a republican who was black. This disproves your side's lies, AGAIN.

In reality, Floridian republicans had no problem elected a republican who was black. This disproves your side's lies, AGAIN.

I have not lied about a thing, why do you keep saying I did.

And this case does not disprove anything. A Repub won in a district gerrymandered to ensure that a Repub would always win.

I have not lied about a thing, why do you keep saying I did.

And this case does not disprove anything. A Repub won in a district gerrymandered to ensure that a Repub would always win.

And the gop voters demonstrated once again, not that there was any doubt, that they are not wacist and are happy to vote for a black guy, if the black guy is a good republican.

It is worth pointing out, because it disproves the nonsense that you leftards are constantly pushing, ie that we are so "wacist".

That is the point, and your refusal to address it, is just you stonewalling in defense of your excuse to be racebaiting assholes.

And the gop voters demonstrated once again, not that there was any doubt, that they are not wacist and are happy to vote for a black guy, if the black guy is a good republican.

It is worth pointing out, because it disproves the nonsense that you leftards are constantly pushing, ie that we are so "wacist".

That is the point, and your refusal to address it, is just you stonewalling in defense of your excuse to be racebaiting assholes.

They were happy to vote for the Repub and his skin color was not as important as his party. That much is true.

When your party gets to the point they no longer have to go "hey, look at us, we elected a POC", then perhaps people will stop thinking they are racist.

Also, I would explain it by pointing out the district was redrawn in 2010 (I think) to ensure a Repub victory, you know that whole gerrymandering thing you hear so much about.
No. The district was renumbered to represent southwest Florida where you don't have a lot of DEMs apparently. They lost every election to Republicans by about a 2:1 ration.

No. The district was renumbered to represent southwest Florida where you don't have a lot of DEMs apparently. They lost every election to Republicans by about a 2:1 ration.

The District has not gone blue since the change....that was by design.

No, I do not think the whole GOP is racist, but until they get to the point that they have to go "hey, look at us we elected a POC", people will always view them that way
When did they do that?

My state's attorney general is black and that seldom gets mentioned because he thrashes out Democrat governor on a regular basis and will likely be or next governor because he loves the people in this state and does his best job possible.

They were happy to vote for the Repub and his skin color was not as important as his party. That much is true.

So, why are you not celebrating this? Was that not the goal? And how long has it been the case, and you didn't notice?

Why are you attacking us, instead of being happy?

Forum List

Back