If the GOP is racist how do you explain this?

hahaha sorry it happened on national television.

he’s also opposed enforcing Brown v Board of Education, out of fears his white kids would grow up in a racial jungle

your demaklan hasn’t put a racist like this in the white house since woodrow wilson
Then post the clip liar

Then post the clip liar

“Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point,” Biden said

Oh save it.

You left the Democratic Party because they didn't welcome your racism any longer
What do you mean. Isn't it your president who stated that guys like Donalds "weren't black"? Funny how you make this statement on a post that is about a black man showing his high IQ over the dems. Looks like you should be looking at the person in the mirror.

The GOP is NOT racist.

President Trump is NOT racist.

They simply want everyone to be treated equally.

NO special privileges for anyone.

Some woke Dems feel that you are racist unless you do as they do: Gush over ethnicity X as angelic beings who are still being mistreated horribly by the system. The woke Dems assure us that this situation can be remedied by letting criminals roam the streets, giving some folks millions in reparations, lowering standards across the board, and -- of course -- defunding the cops,

Who is this man? Outstanding! Guess PoC aren’t a monolith? Then again per Biden he “ain’t” black.

When your party gets to the point they no longer have to go "hey, look at us, we elected a POC", then perhaps people will stop thinking they are racist.

Also, I would explain it by pointing out the district was redrawn in 2010 (I think) to ensure a Repub victory, you know that whole gerrymandering thing you hear so much about.

When your party gets to the point they no longer have to go "hey, look at us, we elected a POC", then perhaps people will stop thinking they are racist.

Also, I would explain it by pointing out the district was redrawn in 2010 (I think) to ensure a Repub victory, you know that whole gerrymandering thing you hear so much about.
Your party? My Independent party? If the GOP were racist then a county with 85% whites would not have elected a black man. So you don’t think. You’re just here to pick fights. Which is fine. Just admit it.

If you were to call someone a “Negro” at a place of employment you would be fired. You’re back pedaling.
And you are parsing.

Again...Negro is not the N word.

Go to Cooperstown and you'll see it al over the place.

Ya know...the "Negro Leagues"? (which is what Biden was talking about)

And you are parsing.

“Negro Leagues” is one thing but calling a person a negro is something different. Your better argument is that Biden misspoke as he is old and senile but that word as he used it is as bad as the “N” word. I would never allow my kids to use it.

1638540936483.jpeg

And you are parsing.

He called a person that played in that league the n word. This isn’t 1930. It’s 2021

Your party? My Independent party? If the GOP were racist then a county with 85% whites would not have elected a black man. So you don’t think. You’re just here to pick fights. Which is fine. Just admit it.

Since it is the only party you will vote for, yes your party.

And as I said, when they get to the point they need to quit bragging about actually electing a POC, then people might stop viewing them that way.

On the topic of the OP, which do you think played a bigger role in this election, the color of his skin of the district being drawn to be a safe, always go Repub, district?

And as I said, when they get to the point they need to quit bragging about actually electing a POC, then people might stop viewing them that way.

On the topic of the OP, which do you think played a bigger role in this election, the color of his skin of the district being drawn to be a safe, always go Repub, district?
It’s not the only party I would vote for or have voted for. Who is bragging? No one is bragging. I created the post and I was not bragging. The point of my OP is to illustrate that calling GOP voters racist is a leftist media false narrative that you obviously subscribe to as well.

when did the GOP brag about electing a POC?

“Negro Leagues” is one thing but calling a person a negro is something different. Your better argument is that Biden misspoke as he is old and senile but that word as he used it is as bad as the “N” word. I would never allow my kids to use it.

View attachment 571225
He was TALKING about players in the Negro Leagues you racist Nazi

Forum List

Back