If the left is all about "The Science" why are they still shutting down cities and establishments???

The DOCTORS & SCIENTISTS at the WHO say lockdowns are bad so what gives lefties?

You gonna rail on Cuomo & Gretchen or continue to be two faced?

You know why. They can't have us out and about and gathering freely in the commons. They cannot have us gathering indoors in large numbers to plot against them and celebrate Christian holidays. They cannot as easily implement global reset initiatives if we're . . . free as we used to be. They Live!

It has nothing to do with Christmas or Christians holidays.

The DOCTORS & SCIENTISTS at the WHO say lockdowns are bad so what gives lefties?

Can you show us a link from WHO,
Do your own legwork twit

I did.

Congratulations for printing only HALF the story of what the WHO recommends.

You left out their solution to prevent or mitigate lockdowns.

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: When and how to use masks

You know why. They can't have us out and about and gathering freely in the commons. They cannot have us gathering indoors in large numbers to plot against them and celebrate Christian holidays. They cannot as easily implement global reset initiatives if we're . . . free as we used to be. They Live!

You know that feeling you get when you're walking along and all of a sudden step into a small hole in the ground you didn't see? I bet you're feeling that way right now. Smarts, doesn't it?

As part of his work with the World Health Organization, Ryan appears in regular press conferences by the WHO regarding the 2019-2020 COVID-19 pandemic.[13] Ryan has provided answers to common questions about strategies to combat the COVID-19 pandemic and find a vaccine. Based on his experience in the Democratic Republic of the Congo with Ebola, Ryan has said that while physical distancing, lock-downs, and movement restrictions will stop the spread of COVID-19, eradicating the virus will require large scale public health interventions with a focus on the central tenets of containment: community-based surveillance, contact tracing, isolation, and quarantine.[14]

I never even thought about them shutting down Christmas.

Yep, not only will we not be able to wish people a Merry Christmas because of the PC loons, soon any happy holidays will be banned altogether.

All of which the right wing are not doing. I get so angry at the cons that don't even contract trace, and here the WH is not even doing contract tracing.

And tramp is holding rallies.

Didn’t Trump dump the WHO? Why are you still talking to the Ex? You know that’s never a good idea right, he will say anything to get back in your pants

Yep, not only will we not be able to wish people a Merry Christmas because of the PC loons, soon any happy holidays will be banned altogether.
It’s not possible to shut down Christmas you loon. Stop being irrational

You know that feeling you get when you're walking along and all of a sudden step into a small hole in the ground you didn't see? I bet you're feeling that way right now. Smarts, doesn't it?

Well we have freedom of religions. NO?? and Merry Holidays and Merry Christmas has never been something the Democrats tried to ban.

Say PROGS, when Trump wins POTUS and we pull our masks off for success, strength & wisdom, what's going to be your next move fuckers?

It’s not possible to shut down Christmas you loon. Stop being irrational
It would be nice to afford gifts and actually go to a store to shop and maybe, just maybe, everyone get back to church.

rm680_171221.jpg

can you, you lazy demonrat

I mean why would I send Jew, an atheist, or a Muslim a Merry Christmas card.

When in doubt send Happy Holidays cards.

can you, you lazy demonrat

I did.

All of which the right wing are not doing. I get so angry at the cons that don't even contract trace, and here the WH is not even doing contract tracing.

Yet the right only talks about the WHO position on lockdowns. The WHO is telling leaders to get the virus under control by changing the way their people behave to the virus. Get them to wear masks, and wear the proper mask in the proper way. Wash their hands, and of course TEST, TEST, TEST, and use those tests to trace down and control the spread.

The WHO wants leaders to lead, and not to substitute lockdowns for their failure to control it.

DUH--stay locked up in your room 4ever...believe the evil asswipes -demonrats....you are shot

Well we have freedom of religions. NO?? and Merry Holidays and Merry Christmas has never been something the Democrats tried to ban.
they are working on it....duh

Forum List

Back