If the left is all about "The Science" why are they still shutting down cities and establishments???

I asked my gradeschool kid to do the math.
99.793% recovery rate means a 0.207 percent fatality rate.

Multiply by 7 million cases, and that comes to 15,000 fatalities.

Since we know there have been 210,000 fatalities, your percentage is pure bullshit.

We also know, now, that that claimed 210,000 figure is pure bullshit. The CDC recently was forced to admit that it is exaggerated by more than an order of magnitude, with only 4% of the claimed #CoronaHoax2020 deaths actually having been caused by the #CoronaHoax virus.

We know the fatality rate is extremely inflated.

The fatality rate is number of fatalities, divided by number of cases.

We know there are 210,000 fatalities, give me the number of cases, and i'll give you the fatality rate. Which won't be anywhere close to your claim.
Then you have to come to terms with what actually constitutes a "case" as they have a nasty habit of screwing around with terms as well as actual numbers too. To them "the truth" is what they want it to be and "the truth" has far more to do with politics than it does actual pure science, data and mathematical reality.
A case is just somebody testing positive.
Or some THING. I hear papayas test covid positive now and again

Pelosi's stimulus bill would have given more money for Puerto Rico than the rest of America. that gives you an idea of their priorities

I asked my gradeschool kid to do the math.
99.793% recovery rate means a 0.207 percent fatality rate.

Multiply by 7 million cases, and that comes to 15,000 fatalities.

Since we know there have been 210,000 fatalities, your percentage is pure bullshit.

We also know, now, that that claimed 210,000 figure is pure bullshit. The CDC recently was forced to admit that it is exaggerated by more than an order of magnitude, with only 4% of the claimed #CoronaHoax2020 deaths actually having been caused by the #CoronaHoax virus.

WOW !

I thought they were all about feelings...oh wait, that's " feelings not facts"..lololol...

democrats-we-have-to-follow-the-science-open-economy-november-3rd-political.jpg

Forum List

Back