If the left is all about "The Science" why are they still shutting down cities and establishments???

The DOCTORS & SCIENTISTS at the WHO say lockdowns are bad so what gives lefties?

You gonna rail on Cuomo & Gretchen or continue to be two faced?
Because democrats wouldn't know true science if it jumped up and bite them in the ass.

The DOCTORS & SCIENTISTS at the WHO say lockdowns are bad so what gives lefties?

Only right wingers ignore history and allege they are not really like that afterward.

We should have learned from the Spanish flu why lockdowns are necessary.

They have no idea of what science is. I've been studying rocks and water for over twenty years and I know less now than I did when I started. What's cool about geology is that you can just come up with great stories and people are impressed when you start whipping out an abstract. It's oohs and ahhs.....when you're telling a crowd how that mountain got there. But really, you have no clue or idea. Lol.

You know why. They can't have us out and about and gathering freely in the commons. They cannot have us gathering indoors in large numbers to plot against them and celebrate Christian holidays. They cannot as easily implement global reset initiatives if we're . . . free as we used to be. They Live!

It has nothing to do with Christmas or Christians holidays.
I never even thought about them shutting down Christmas.

Yep, not only will we not be able to wish people a Merry Christmas because of the PC loons, soon any happy holidays will be banned altogether.
It’s not possible to shut down Christmas you loon. Stop being irrational
It would be nice to afford gifts and actually go to a store to shop and maybe, just maybe, everyone get back to church.

rm680_171221.jpg
I’m sorry if you’re not able to do any of those things. But that isn’t shutting down Christmas.

They have no idea of what science is. I've been studying rocks and water for over twenty years and I know less now than I did when I started. What's cool about geology is that you can just come up with great stories and people are impressed when you start whipping out an abstract. It's oohs and ahhs.....when you're telling a crowd how that mountain got there. But really, you have no clue or idea. Lol.
Do you follow Dr Robert Schock?

No, I don't. Who is that, Gramps?

Geologist that teaches at Boston University and has done extensive studies on the Giza Plateau.

Geologist that teaches at Boston University and has done extensive studies on the Giza Plateau.

I'll check him out. Thanks.

All of which the right wing are not doing. I get so angry at the cons that don't even contract trace, and here the WH is not even doing contract tracing.

And tramp is holding rallies.

Do you have the contact tracing phone app?

Go look up Bidens [sic] quote about that... you couldn’t be any more off base. He literally said he would follow the science

Yes, we know what kind of “science” he will follow. As I said before, the same “science” that says that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

left wrong-wing “science” has nothing whatsoever to do with genuine science. Who do you really think you are fooling?

Say PROGS, when Trump wins POTUS and we pull our masks off for success, strength & wisdom, what's going to be your next move fuckers?
Probably burying another 200,000 dead americans.
A solid .O7% of which passed due to complications involving covid 19.isten to the science.
There have been 7 million cases. 210,000 deaths. The math puts mortality at 3%

Yes I understand the math with the numbers the MSM tells you.

97 year old man with heart failure, several strokes and lung cancer dies of covid.

People only believe in science when it supports their political agenda.

Well we have freedom of religions. NO??

For most of the year, here in California, we have been forbidden from holding or attending church services.

There has been no closing of church services. Many churches have gone to "virtual" services, held services outdoors, or expanded hours in order to limit occupancy.

But nobody is forbidding church services.

Forum List

Back