🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If the locals don't handle it i will - Donald J Trump

So when is he going to actually live up to his words??? Why make empty threats? Why give hope to those who need rescue if you have no intention of following through? ANY of us can create USELESS Tweets.

TERRIBLE leadership in this crisis as far as I'm concerned.

Enough fucking talk, let's see some damn action.

You want US troops to fire upon American citizens?

So when is he going to actually live up to his words??? Why make empty threats? Why give hope to those who need rescue if you have no intention of following through? ANY of us can create USELESS Tweets.

Does this mean you are going to excuse the utter failure of the Mayor and Governor to solve THIS problem on their own soil?
Does this mean that you can't follow a simple topic?
WHERE in my op did I mention ANYONE other than Trump?

Typical diversion bullshit. If you can't criticize your own you got no business pointing at others.

And for the record those local officials have proven their ineptitude and are utter failures. That however has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP RUNNING HIS MOUTH and making hollow threats.

I am still on topic since you stated THIS:

"If the locals don't handle it i will - Donald J Trump"

The Seattle Mayor and the Washington state Governor are the "local" leaders, thus I can indeed bring them up.....

:laugh: I never disputed anything of post one....:auiqs.jpg:

Does this mean you are going to excuse the utter failure of the Mayor and Governor to solve THIS problem on their own soil?

Typical diversion bullshit. If you can't criticize your own you got no business pointing at others.

And for the record those local officials have proven their ineptitude and are utter failures. That however has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP RUNNING HIS MOUTH and making hollow threats.

The Seattle Mayor and the Washington state Governor are the "local" leaders, thus I can indeed bring them up.....

I didn't state that ya nut lol. Those are Trumps words. Because, you know, this thread is about Trump blowing smoke up our asses and he deserves to be called on it.

Enough fucking games. Shit or get off the pot already. He even repeated that bullshit last night.

As my favorite commercial went.....WHERES THE BEEF?

From Trump's latest Tweet, sounds like he is going to fire on protestors in Tulsa!

“Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis,” wrote Trump on Twitter Friday morning. “It will be a much different scene!”

Trump is inciting to riot. He WANTS a melee so he'll have an excuse to engage in a crack down, maybe even declare martial law.

we want to see American lands liberated from the enemy communist entity that has illegally seized said territory . we want the communist to surrender if they dont they should suffer a full on military assault .

I know right? It's WA's problem and somehow it's Trump's fault.....
If he did act they would impeach him again.

Jo

I didn't state that ya nut lol. Those are Trumps words. Because, you know, this thread is about Trump blowing smoke up our asses and he deserves to be called on it.

Enough fucking games. Shit or get off the pot already. He even repeated that bullshit last night.

As my favorite commercial went.....WHERES THE BEEF?

It was YOUR headline, ya nut!

He mentioned locals, thus bringing up the Mayor and governor meets that on topic requirement.

I still haven't disputed post one, when will that sink in?

:rolleyes:

Jo
Trumps own words put it SQUARELY on his plate. Did you read the title? He has made the treat multiple times. So is he cucked, impotent or what because that is what I call asshats who make empty threats.

Shit seriously pisses me off. What if that was my town? Your town? What if your business was there?
Wouldn't you DEMAND the government rescue you from your oppressors? Thats what you pay fucking taxes for.

Trump winning in November just five months from now is more important than saving Seattle from itself....When people want to dwell in a sewer don't reach in and pull them out or you will end up with shit all over you.....

Jo
Trumps own words put it SQUARELY on his plate. Did you read the title? He has made the treat multiple times. So is he cucked, impotent or what because that is what I call asshats who make empty threats.

Shit seriously pisses me off. What if that was my town? Your town? What if your business was there?
Wouldn't you DEMAND the government rescue you from your oppressors? Thats what you pay fucking taxes for.

They don't want his help. If he helps he'll only be persecuted for it.... probably even by the people who get rescued....why the fuck should he do anything? Looks like even the military won't obey the request.....

Jo

Oh my, your PMS kicked in today?

TWICE I tell you that I haven't disputed post one commentary, how come you keep missing these statements?

" I still haven't disputed post one, when will that sink in?"

" I never disputed anything of post one..."

Has it dawned on you now?

The Army doesn't want to play cop without being able to use the "Insurrection Act" as justification.
The mayor has cops, and the governor has the National Guard to use if needed.
What "action" are you looking for??
Oh I don't know.... perhaps the same actions he used to get a fucking photo op...

And don't tell me he wasn't involved in that cause I ain’t buying it.
What's wrong with a photo op on Federal Property using Federal agents for protection?
That is much different than using Army troops in US cities against "Posse Comitatus".

Last edited:

Jo

Oh my, your PMS kicked in today?

TWICE I tell you that I haven't disputed post one commentary, how come you keep missing these statements?

" I still haven't disputed post one, when will that sink in?"

" I never disputed anything of post one..."

Has it dawned on you now?
I responded to justoffal not you.

Well the problem is if you stick a mike in his face he will say anything and anything goes. The ego cannot help itself. To be president is a really big ego trip and you sometimes have to tell yourself. Relax, I have writers who will write the correct answer. Then I will release it. Instead let me tell you what I think. It really shows how he really fails to understand how to be a President as defined by the Constitution instead of being defined by his supporters and his inability to not attack. Trump in politics which is know to breed liars is like putting a chicken in a ring with another chicken and expect that they will be nice to each other. They will do what they are bred to do.

The bigger question is would Melanie leave him if he loses. Steve Miller said it best - Take the money and run

Trump is blowing another huge opportunity here. He's clueless when it comes to the game of politics.
He has a clear cut opportunity here to contrast himself and Republicans, with Biden and Dimocrats.
He should be out there hammering home that he's the law and order president, while Dimocrats are either out in the streets themselves, or they are in complete support of the violent people.

Forum List

Back