If the shooter is a Muslim....

Robert Bowers is not a Muslim sounding name, so I guess your wet dream will not come to pass

Bowers was an active poster on an alternative version of Twitter, Gab, which is popular with white supremacists, white nationalists, members of alt-right groups and others who have been kicked off of mainstream social media sites. Bowers went by the moniker One Dingo, @onedingo, on the site. In his bio section, Bowers wrote, “jews are the children of satan. (john 8:44) — —- the lord jesus christ is come in the flesh.” Shortly after the shooting at the Tree of Life Congregation, Bowers’ Gab account was deleted.

Robert Bowers: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Just another white supremacist nutcase with guns and a Christian to boot.

Seems we have more an issue with white male supremacist and mainly they are Christians.

He sounds like an old school KKK Democrat.

There will be crickets from the left. When will Jews wake up and leave the Democratic plantation??

He's likely not a muslim. But he does have a serious case of TDS.

He does think that Trump is controlled by the Jews.

Trump is not far enough right for this guy, though I am not sure who would be outside of Adolf.
How is Trump a nazi?

He's not, it's something some leftist nitwit said and it caught on with the sheeple flock

There will be crickets from the left. When will Jews wake up and leave the Democratic plantation??

Trump is not far enough right for this guy, though I am not sure who would be outside of Adolf.
How is Trump a nazi?
Cause Hitler always wanted to give Jerusalem back to the Jews of course.

liberals-say-trump-is-hitler-that-means-hitler-just-gave-29561131.png

Liberals are so ass backwards about all of their views.

How is Trump a nazi?

Trump is not a nazi, that was the whole point. The shooter thought that Trump was owned by the Jews.

We'll have to wait because they are busy right now wiping all his social media postings.

How is Trump a nazi?

Trump is not a nazi, that was the whole point. The shooter thought that Trump was owned by the Jews.

Which is textbook lib thinking.

Robert Bowers is not a Muslim sounding name, so I guess your wet dream will not come to pass
/----/
'I'm going in': Chilling last post of Trump-hating antisemite, 46, who screamed 'All Jews must die!' as he shot dead at least eight and left six injured - including four police - after he opened fire with an AR-15 in a Pittsburgh synagogue
  • Robert Bowers, 46, opened fire on the Tree of Life Congregation Synagogue at around 10am on Saturday
  • He slaughtered three people on the main floor then went to a smaller congregation in the basement
  • There, he murdered another three people before fleeing to the third floor where he exchanged fire with police
  • The gunman injured four police officers before being shot himself and surrendering to SWAT officers
  • As he sprayed the worshipers with bullets, the antisemitic gunman yelled: 'All Jews must die!'
  • A man with he same name wrote antisemitic comments on Twitter an hour earlier and said 'I'm going in'
  • The synagogue was packed for a Sabbath service and a bris ceremony at the time and had no security
  • President Trump described the mass shooting as a 'shame' and said it would not have happened if the synagogue had had an armed guard
  • He focused his comments on making the 'death penalty in vogue' for mass shooters instead

How is Trump a nazi?

It is textbook far rightwing nut thinking.

Yuppers>

Bowers was an active poster on an alternative version of Twitter, Gab, which is popular with white supremacists, white nationalists, members of alt-right groups and others who have been kicked off of mainstream social media sites. Bowers went by the moniker One Dingo, @onedingo, on the site. In his bio section, Bowers wrote, “jews are the children of satan. (john 8:44) — —- the lord jesus christ is come in the flesh.” Shortly after the shooting at the Tree of Life Congregation, Bowers’ Gab account was deleted.

How is Trump a nazi?

Yeah, tell us again that you’re on the right?

We need some good comedy in the midsts of such a tragedy

He is an alt right fascist. Same as an white nationalist. And he is a Christian.

Just because someone claims they're a christian doesn't mean they are.

So true. The right has been claiming a monopoly on Christianity for purely political purposes for decades.

Its not our fault so many on the left are godless heathens.

Godless heathens? You mean like that lying cheating orange pussy grabber?

Judge not less you be judged.

I am able to judge and I judge the alt right white nationals the racist scum they are. If he kills in the name of Jesus is coming back, I believe he is a Christian zealot probably an evangelical.

How is Trump a nazi?

He's not on the right, his comments continually betray him

Yuppers>

Gab is not alt-right. It is pro free speech and generally does not censor except for illegal activities.

The Surveillance Media Industrial State Complex demonizes Gab because it provides competition for communication and doesn't spy on people for the government.

How is Trump a nazi?

Hell no I am not on the right, at least not what this country considers the right. I am for smaller government and more personal freedoms...two things you folks on the "right" are against.

There is no box that I fit in.

Where is your outrage over Radical RW Terrorism?

Bigger threat in the US

Yuppers>

Gab is not alt-right. It is pro free speech and generally does not censor except for illegal activities.

The Surveillance Media Industrial State Complex demonizes Gab because it provides competition for communication and doesn't spy on people for the government.

It has been taken over by the alt-right/white supremacist movement.

Forum List

Back