If the shooter is a Muslim....

Robert Bowers is not a Muslim sounding name, so I guess your wet dream will not come to pass

Bowers was an active poster on an alternative version of Twitter, Gab, which is popular with white supremacists, white nationalists, members of alt-right groups and others who have been kicked off of mainstream social media sites. Bowers went by the moniker One Dingo, @onedingo, on the site. In his bio section, Bowers wrote, “jews are the children of satan. (john 8:44) — —- the lord jesus christ is come in the flesh.” Shortly after the shooting at the Tree of Life Congregation, Bowers’ Gab account was deleted.

Robert Bowers: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Just another white supremacist nutcase with guns and a Christian to boot.

Seems we have more an issue with white male supremacist and mainly they are Christians.

And all the Trump sheep are going to try and say he is a lefty! :21::21::21:

Would not surprise me, the left are incredibly intolerant and hate Israel.

Really, he is a alt right, the same as many of you, hate immigrants and gun lovers.

Yuppers>

Bowers was an active poster on an alternative version of Twitter, Gab, which is popular with white supremacists, white nationalists, members of alt-right groups and others who have been kicked off of mainstream social media sites. Bowers went by the moniker One Dingo, @onedingo, on the site. In his bio section, Bowers wrote, “jews are the children of satan. (john 8:44) — —- the lord jesus christ is come in the flesh.” Shortly after the shooting at the Tree of Life Congregation, Bowers’ Gab account was deleted.

Gab is not alt-right. It is pro free speech and generally does not censor except for illegal activities.

The Surveillance Media Industrial State Complex demonizes Gab because it provides competition for communication and doesn't spy on people for the government.

It has been taken over by the alt-right/white supremacist movement.

That is utter nonsense spun by your puppet masters.

Yuppers>

Gab is not alt-right. It is pro free speech and generally does not censor except for illegal activities.

The Surveillance Media Industrial State Complex demonizes Gab because it provides competition for communication and doesn't spy on people for the government.

It has been taken over by the alt-right/white supremacist movement.

That is utter nonsense spun by your puppet masters.

:21::21::21::21::21:

Yuppers>

Never heard of Gab but a quick look reveals they bill themselves as a free speech site as an alternative to Twitter's censorship

Interesting though a lot of posts are claiming the shooter was anti Jew and anti Muslim both. Sounds like a hateful lunatic

It will be interesting if the media will make mention to recent hate filled anti-Semitic rhetoric coming from Obama's buddy Farrakhan calling Jews termites.
OR our President calling an organized crowd of skinheads shouting "Blood and Soil" on a march thru an American city..calling them 'some good people'

There will be crickets from the left. When will Jews wake up and leave the Democratic plantation??

He's likely not a muslim. But he does have a serious case of TDS.

He does think that Trump is controlled by the Jews.

Trump is not far enough right for this guy, though I am not sure who would be outside of Adolf.
How is Trump a nazi?

Trump is not a nazi, that was the whole point. The shooter thought that Trump was owned by the Jews.

Which is textbook lib thinking.
They are nothing without their race cards or cliche text book responses. Especially the left wing white American women

main-qimg-8200b8b0fcf2e731e93da39ea744b14f

He's likely not a muslim. But he does have a serious case of TDS.

He does think that Trump is controlled by the Jews.

Trump is not far enough right for this guy, though I am not sure who would be outside of Adolf.
How is Trump a nazi?

Trump is not a nazi, that was the whole point. The shooter thought that Trump was owned by the Jews.

Which is textbook lib thinking.
They are nothing without their race cards or cliche text book responses. Especially the left wing white American women
yeah, 'specially those fucking for virginity....

Just because someone claims they're a christian doesn't mean they are.

So true. The right has been claiming a monopoly on Christianity for purely political purposes for decades.

Its not our fault so many on the left are godless heathens.

Godless heathens? You mean like that lying cheating orange pussy grabber?

Judge not less you be judged.

I am able to judge and I judge the alt right white nationals the racist scum they are. If he kills in the name of Jesus is coming back, I believe he is a Christian zealot probably an evangelical.

Its my judgement, your meds need to be adjusted. :cuckoo: We all know this guy is a nut job but that won't stop the left from using him to broad brush millions of law abiding gun owners. Its coming, you know it and I know it.

There will be crickets from the left. When will Jews wake up and leave the Democratic plantation??

Or maybe hacks should stop supporting white supremacist scum like the little trumpkins.

But thanks for playing. And lookie lookie:

BREAKING: Suspect in synagogue shooting identified as Pittsburgh resident with anti-Semitic social media history
The suspect in the shooting of the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh was identified by multiple law enforcement officials as Rob Bowers, 46, of Pittsburgh. Social media accounts that appear to belong to Bowers contained posts with anti-Semitic messages and hate speech. He was reportedly armed with an AR-15-style rifle and multiple handguns when he opened fire on the synagogue.

At least eight people were killed, according to multiple senior law enforcement officials. Two suffered injuries that are "critical and serious in nature" and four police officers had non-life-threatening injuries, according to Pittsburgh Public Safety Director Wendell Hissrich. "It’s a very horrific crime scene. One of the worst I've seen," he said. "It's very bad."

Trumpkin nutcase kkker. What a shock

Or maybe hacks should stop supporting white supremacist scum like the little trumpkins.

But thanks for playing. And lookie lookie:

BREAKING: Suspect in synagogue shooting identified as Pittsburgh resident with anti-Semitic social media history
The suspect in the shooting of the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh was identified by multiple law enforcement officials as Rob Bowers, 46, of Pittsburgh. Social media accounts that appear to belong to Bowers contained posts with anti-Semitic messages and hate speech. He was reportedly armed with an AR-15-style rifle and multiple handguns when he opened fire on the synagogue.

At least eight people were killed, according to multiple senior law enforcement officials. Two suffered injuries that are "critical and serious in nature" and four police officers had non-life-threatening injuries, according to Pittsburgh Public Safety Director Wendell Hissrich. "It’s a very horrific crime scene. One of the worst I've seen," he said. "It's very bad."

Trumpkin nutcase kkker. What a shock

You’re a day late and a dollar short. Maybe you shouldn’t drink so much when on your meds. Just a suggestion

Just because someone claims they're a christian doesn't mean they are.

So true. The right has been claiming a monopoly on Christianity for purely political purposes for decades.

Its not our fault so many on the left are godless heathens.

Godless heathens? You mean like that lying cheating orange pussy grabber?

Judge not less you be judged.

Does that mean that crazy right wingers will finally quit whining about Clinton's consensual BJ?

A POTUS should be able to prey upon young 20 something White House interns? I thought you liberals cared about women? :anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back