If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

^ evidently YOU can :eusa_clap:

he signed a girl's yearbook then she added a descriptor for posterity therefore roy moore is not a creepy predator??

DOjtKMZW0AAUq7i.jpg

DOjtI3hWsAEph0C.jpg
it's called tampering. you should use the internet for your inspectors badge.
When did it become evidence and for what?
what is it then? And, why do you have the information you have? so she just wanted to let people know she had a yearbook? whoopi do
Moore said he did not know the girl, basically calling her a liar. The yearbook is proof she was not lying.
Moore has no problem telling lies. Like most of his ilk his entire life has been a lie.

No CREDIBLE handwriting expert will guarantee that any handwriting sample is or isn't any individual's writing. They can only talk about whether any writing sample could possibly be from a particular person. They can't guarantee that it DIDN'T come from a particular person.
Is Your Handwriting Expert's Testimony Admissible?: Frost Brown Todd Attorneys
They don't have to prove anything, they can tell how old the ink is.

Correct, and even though one part of the writing might match the age, the rest might not, or none do, or all do. Submission to a forensic expert clears it all up.

Why do I get the feeling they don't want it cleared up?
I'm not sure they can determine the age of the ink, but they can determine the composition. If it doesn't match, then it's a forgery.

The formulas of inks change over time and by manufacturer and they all cure at different rates. They can determine a pretty accurate time line.

WATCH: Allred Admits She Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

No attorney would admit this if there was any chance it was true.

Certainly explains why she won't let it be analyzed

Sounds like she is trying to make an out for a defamation suit.

Certainly you would think the accuser would want the signature verified?

If she is sure it is real, no reason not to let an expert check it out.

There is enough evidence to put the matter before a civil grand jury. Moore v. all of his accusers, all under oath and in jeopardy of committing a felony.

What's a "civil grand jury?" The statute of limitations expired long ago, so there is no legal basis for taking it to a grand jury.

Moore was an elected official when he is alleged to have engaged in sexually inappropriate behavior, thus:

Civil Grand Jury: Every year, in each of California's 58 counties, a group of ordinary citizens takes an oath to serve as grand jurors. Its function is to investigate the operations of the various officers, departments and agencies of local government.

I don't know anything about Alabama Law, they do seem to be a couple of centuries behind the rest of us.

I seriously doubt they examine things that happened 4 decades ago. And ADAs aren't elected.

The truth is Moore is a scumbag. He always has been. From robbing the cradle to trying to be a law unto himself. Moore has already provided all the evidence for decent people to know that he is unethical scum. For the unethical scum he's their kind of guy and they will defend him to the death. Even if we had video of a 14-year-old down to her bra and panties with Moore it wouldn't matter to scum like those defending Moore. Like Trump nothing will change the fact that no decent person would even vote for Moore but he will get plenty of votes in a state with not nearly enough decent people.

I've never heard of people willingly voting for folks that cruise high school girls in a small town before. You? After all, according to the press, this was common knowledge.

The truth is Moore is a scumbag. He always has been. From robbing the cradle to trying to be a law unto himself. Moore has already provided all the evidence for decent people to know that he is unethical scum. For the unethical scum he's their kind of guy and they will defend him to the death. Even if we had video of a 14-year-old down to her bra and panties with Moore it wouldn't matter to scum like those defending Moore. Like Trump nothing will change the fact that no decent person would even vote for Moore but he will get plenty of votes in a state with not nearly enough decent people.
So you know him personally and professionally? Too funny projectionist

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

Shortly after the press conference, Allred phoned into CNN's "The Situation Room" and told host Wolf Blitzer that she and her client would be willing to submit the yearbook to an expert for evaluation but only if Moore was going to testify under oath before Senate leaders.

The senate has no authority over this, he is not a member of the senate or connected to the federal government in any manner at this time or during the time the allegations cover.

Shortly after the press conference, Allred phoned into CNN's "The Situation Room" and told host Wolf Blitzer that she and her client would be willing to submit the yearbook to an expert for evaluation but only if Moore was going to testify under oath before Senate leaders.
Hmmm did he decline? I believe it had to do with getting done before the election and she knew that. So instead, let’s get him in a court of law? Why is she opposed to that?

he signed a girl's yearbook then she added a descriptor for posterity therefore roy moore is not a creepy predator??

DOjtKMZW0AAUq7i.jpg

DOjtI3hWsAEph0C.jpg
what is it then? And, why do you have the information you have? so she just wanted to let people know she had a yearbook? whoopi do
Moore said he did not know the girl, basically calling her a liar. The yearbook is proof she was not lying.
And that is considered evidence right?

I know his kind. Same as your kind. Blind and immoral. This isn't my first rodeo with men like Moore.

DOjtKMZW0AAUq7i.jpg

DOjtI3hWsAEph0C.jpg
Yes.

I know his kind. Same as your kind. Blind and immoral. This isn't my first rodeo with men like Moore.

Of course, unless you are one of those women making these specific charges, you don't know anymore than anyone else.

You kinda smell like a troll. You add nothing, just trolling the thread.

Yes.

Then produce the evidence for independent review. Not rocket science

Of course, unless you are one of those women making these specific charges, you don't know anymore than anyone else.

Moore himself has already provided all the evidence needed to know that he is scum who should never have been in office or in any position of authority.

Yes.

I hope that they do but that's for the courtroom not politics. Let's see Moore sue and lose. Wonderful.

Moore himself has already provided all the evidence needed to know that he is scum who should never have been in office or in any position of authority.

Then, because this was "common knowledge", it is your contention the voters there wanted their daughters treated in this manner? Is that what you contend. Cuz, it makes no sense.

Clear it up for us please.

Yes.

I hope that they do but that's for the courtroom not politics. Let's see Moore sue and lose. Wonderful.

You need a courtroom to provide proof of your honor? I don't, you?

[QUOTE="Golfing Of course Aldred does not know 100% for sure Moore signed it, she was not there 40 years ago.

Exactly no one was there 40 years ago not Moore”s critics or his defenders neither side has provided proof of guilt or innocence the signature could do that. So in the prusit of the truth it seems having the signature checked would be a good thing if it’s his signature it would be evidence to show the allegations against him could be true if it’s not it could evidence to prove that they might be false. It would help us get to the truth assuming people really want to know the truth one way or the other.
the left wants this senate seat. gloves are off. anything goes. anything that interferes in that is not important to them. funny how certain people really don't want truths.

Republicans had an easy path to maintaining that Senate seat

Then they chose Roy Moore as a candidate

[QUOTE="Golfing Of course Aldred does not know 100% for sure Moore signed it, she was not there 40 years ago.

Exactly no one was there 40 years ago not Moore”s critics or his defenders neither side has provided proof of guilt or innocence the signature could do that. So in the prusit of the truth it seems having the signature checked would be a good thing if it’s his signature it would be evidence to show the allegations against him could be true if it’s not it could evidence to prove that they might be false. It would help us get to the truth assuming people really want to know the truth one way or the other.
the left wants this senate seat. gloves are off. anything goes. anything that interferes in that is not important to them. funny how certain people really don't want truths.

Republicans had an easy path to maintaining that Senate seat

Then they chose Roy Moore as a candidate

This could all be proven by submitting the only document known to exist to Forensic examination. Not seeing the left pressing for this. But the left doesn't like fair fights, right?

I personally think it's kind of creepy that Moore went after 17/18 year old girls/women when he was in his 30s to date. However, that is not against the law and the age gap between Moore and his wife is a reflection of Moore having a thing for younger women.

This kind of behavior opens people up to believing that Moore did sexually assault a 14 year old. However, he denies that and there really isn't a way to prove it.
No fhere hasn’t been anything published. Are you talking about blogs saying the 7’s are slightly different? That kind of complete bullshit? :rolleyes:
Why do you think the 7s looking different is bullshit? They are very different.
Omfg :rolleyes:
Omfg yourself. Most people don't switch the style in which they write their sevens in the same hand writing sample.
Oh really? Is that your expert opinion? Alred gambled it all and couldn’t even get a forger who knows how to write 7’s?

Or maybe, a persons 7’s look different when they try to make a nice one as part of a signature.

Want to pretend the Hickory House was just “Old” back then like other hack losers are doing too?
Maybe Moore has multiple personalities with a variety of different handwriting styles. The 7s make the signature questionable, that's all. An analysis of the age of the ink would probably be more telling.

There is nothing questionable in the signature

The creepy note and signature are obviously Roy Moore's

The note underneath with exact date and location were made by someone else....probably the girl herself

Forum List

Back